Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

OBE In The Bible. Christians Explain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / OBE In The Bible. Christians Explain (553 Views)

Christians Explain The Validity Of The Statement "Give Your Life To Jesus" / How Do Christians Explain The DNA Of Jesus Christ / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OBE In The Bible. Christians Explain by edogho(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2016
I have read threads on here where Christians condemn out of body experiences otherwise called OBE, now have you come across this verse in your bibles? Like most people don't read their copies of the bible at all. So many things they don't know in the bible.
Let's talk after you read this part in your own copy of the bible.

KJV- 1Cor 12:2-4

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven. 3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink 4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

otemanuduno help me call them to come see your style of prayer they condemn in their holy book.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Fact About Bishop David Oyedepo / God Is Not A Fool / Why Do We Bury The Blood Of Chickens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.