Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. (4270 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 7:08am On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Atheists open new accounts to pose as new users grin so people'd think they're growing grin
this is where the likes of hopefullandlord has invested more in. just to create a false perception on hardmirrored kids.

that's why he has not less than 5 monikers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does this affect the fact that you operate 6 accounts posing as different people just to give a semblance of growth lipsrsealed .

Atheism does have a devastating effect on the brain
https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects
LMAO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 7:11am On Dec 01, 2016
HCpaul:

What about me dude We takes no delight in growth. In fact, I take delight in seeing my loved ones been happy and emotionally balance and if staying in the bane of religion is the surest answer to that, so be it.

It's not by population bro. What man doesn't know is still beyond what they know and as a result, ignorance gets the highest vote.
So the god of the Muslim (Allah) is now true to you because of their population?

We are just men that are bold enough to step out of ignorance but unfortunately, many ain't.

don't come around now, and start screaming "kudos to sanity " all over the forum.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2016
taurus25:
Atheists really do trouble people on this forum

no bro, stop this denial and self dishonesty.

we aren't troubled by you guys. we are cleansing the forum. that's the evangelism we have been preaching about. we are now putting it in practice on top of una lying head.

so get real quickly.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2016
someone is really obsessed with me
mentioning me at every opportunity even when its unnecessary
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2016
taurus25:
Atheists really do trouble people on this forum

I tell you
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DeLioncourt: 8:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Really?

Demonic possession??
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Just say you are insecure abeg and spare us the lamentations.

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:
Just say you are insecure abeg and spare us the lamentations.

Obviously, coming from one of the type of monikers we r talking about..

A guilty conscience needs no accuser....

cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:
Really?

Demonic possession??

Before nko
cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DeLioncourt: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Before nko
cool

smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

smh.

Shake your heart too. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by butterflylion: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

he had to admit it because he had NO choice

posting history shows whoever is behind the monicker isn't a teenager, he had to own up partially to save face but he didn't tell the whole truth

you can go to https://www.nairaland.com/bbfever/posts/9 and see for yourself

let me make something clear, there was NO time an adolescent or teenager used that monicker, No time, all the posts I've seen look similar to what Naijadeyhia/Damogul posts

he claimed to have "used it once or twice" lmao grin
Well... You have to do more than guess. Proof it.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DeLioncourt: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Shake your heart too. grin

some threads are just really dumb. So what are the reasons a christian might use multiple monikers?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Obviously, coming from one of the type of monikers we r talking about..

A guilty conscience needs no accuser....

cool

Wrong Deduction. I'm not an atheist neither am I a theist; I'm on the divide of this two conflicting concepts. None of the two concepts makes sense to me yet.

However, I pick one or two insightful things from both sides.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
someone is really obsessed with me
mentioning me at every opportunity even when its unnecessary
grin grin grin
who is the person?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Wrong Deduction. I'm not an atheist neither am I a theist; I'm on the divide of this two conflicting concepts. None of the two concepts makes sense to me yet.

Neither are you agnostic too...

it rhymes.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2016
promisechuks:

Neither are you agnostic too...
it rhymes.
Sorry to disappoint...
I don't tag along groups. Only brainwashed peeps do.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promisechuks: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:
Sorry to disappoint...
I don't tag along groups. Only brainwashed peeps do.
I understand your deception.
But don't just hardmirror people with it.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2016
promisechuks:

I understand your deception.

But don't just hardmirror people with it.

Hardmirror? So he is the guy giving you blood-curdling nightmares? Poor dear.

Now I know why you act the way you do. Hopefully, your overall sanity hasn't progressed beyond the reach of psychological remedy. You should see the shrink. But not before clamouring for that guy to be banned. With immediate alacrity. If possible, his IP should be banned.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

So, what were u trying to "pick" from this thread?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:37am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

some threads are just really dumb. So what are the reasons a christian might use multiple monikers?

And some people are dumb too by asking a question not related to the thread they are on.
cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

So, what were u trying to "pick" from this thread?

There was nothing to pick from it. Don't misquote me, ain't saying the thread is good, although I don't acknowledge it's dumb either.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

There was nothing to pick from it. Don't misquote me, ain't saying the thread is good, although I don't acknowledge it's dumb either.

Nice.

Next!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DeLioncourt: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

And some people are dumb too by asking a question not related to the thread they are on.
cool

you're just a half-baked christian. Come back when you're more sensible.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

you're just a half-baked christian. Come back when you're more sensible.

Hehehe,

And who are you?
Lol
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Nice.

Next!

Are you mad at me? Please don't be... Aren't christians supposed to be slow to anger? Never mind. This (sudden ourburst of anger) is exactly what Jesus did when the fig tree refused to yield fruits to combat his hunger.

Maybe the recession don wire this guy well well. Better times ahead sha.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DeLioncourt: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe,

And who are you?
Lol

someone that is not continuing this crap thread anymore. have fun
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

someone that is not continuing this crap thread anymore. have fun

Gerrarahia !

Crap man
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Are you mad at me? Please don't be... Aren't christians supposed to be slow to anger? Never mind. This (sudden ourburst of anger) is exactly what Jesus did when the fig tree refused to yield fruits to combat his hunger.

Maybe the recession don wire this guy well well. Better times ahead sha.

Hehehe, He created the trees, so how does that pain you?

Well, its easy to always know the people that God's discussion pricks.

cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by DeLioncourt: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Gerrarahia !

Crap man

and you're supposed to be a christian. I laugh at you and your beliefs. for idiots like you, i hope hell exists. so you'll see your folly when you die.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by adoyi8: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2016
promisechuks:

this is where the likes of hopefullandlord has invested more in. just to create a false perception on hardmirrored kids.

that's why he has not less than 5 monikers.
promise10 how far? It's Ironic that you promisechuks, promise10 etc should accuse someone of using multiple monikers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol / Men In Search Of Women In Church / Your Quiet Time With God. How Interesting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.