Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. (4268 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / 4 Reasons Why Most Men Look Outside The Church For Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe, He created the trees, so how does that pain you?

Well, its easy to always know the people that God's discussion pricks.

cool

Whether he created the trees or not is none of my business.

Little wonder he allows death of children because he created them. Is it right for your parents to have you slaughtered because they gave birth to you?

That irrational behaviour goes a long way to show your "god" is prone to human mistakes. Therefore he wasn't, in truth, the perfect man christianity painted him to be.

Your "god" is well free to kill whomever he deems afterall he created them. He's a bully, an authoritarian, a bored sadistic tyrant who gives laws he is not subject to, therefore he can do whatever he wants and still get away with it, but he punishes his followers for doing same, and that being which is completely devoid of every fibre of humanity is what you guys worship in maddening servility.
Would you be glad to have a person like that as a school tutor?

Why else do you think your wishes prayers don't come true?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Whether he created the trees or not is none of my business. That irrational behaviour goes a long way to show your "god" is prone to human mistakes. Therefore he wasn't, in truth, the perfect man christianity painted him to be.

Your "god" is well free to kill whomever he deems afterall he created them. He's a bully, an authoritarian, a bored sadistic tyrant who gives laws he is not subject to therefore he can do whatever he wants and gets away with it, but he punishes his followers for doing same, and that being which is completely devoid of every fibre of humanity is what you guys worship in maddening servility.

Why else do you think your wishes prayers don't come true?

You go and create your own world and do as you please too.
Besides, all the immorality you commit with yourself, have u accounted for it?

And let me remind you that people like u that call themselves "hatists" grin remain the worst killers in human history. Yet they have not created a single soul. But they terminate many.

They have killed hundreds of millions more than all religions combined.

So maybe u havr to redirect your "cry" to the appropriate quarters.

Have a nice campaign.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by promise10: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Hardmirror? So he is the guy giving you blood-curdling nightmares? Poor dear.

Now I know why you act the way you do. Hopefully, your overall sanity hasn't progressed beyond the reach of psychological remedy. You should see the shrink. But not before clamouring for that guy to be banned. With immediate alacrity. If possible, his IP should be banned.

your version of dumbness though...
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:
You go and create your own world and do as you please too.

Besides, all the immorality you commit with yourself, have u accounted for it? And let me remind you that people like u that call themselves "hatists" grin remain the worst killers in human history. Yet they have not created a single soul. But they terminate many. They have killed hundreds of millions more than all religions combined. So maybe u havr to redirect your "cry" to the appropriate quarters. Have a nice campaign.

Keep your raging emotions under control, youngman.

I may believe in the existence of the paranormal, spiritual, other realms, et.c but one thing is certain - this world can never have been created by the christian god - his attributes wages war against all things good.

Lest I forget, we are in this struggle together. Who says your evil god wouldn't just as much cast you into the fiery lake and proclaim it his will? He knows best, right? Good!

And you can never at any point in time be in a righteous state (that phenomenon is absurd and constantly pushing the boundaries of insanity), cos for every sin you confess, another immediately replaces it. That's how the mind works. You don't have control over some world wonders. You could even err the last milisecond before you breath your last on ur death bed.

I'm no saint, but I'm striving to be since I've come to realise how precious humanity is, and the fact that we may be alone in the universe. I try to abstain from things that might cause harm to others, and I believe that defaulters of the law should be made to face the music.

This is in sharp contrast to christianity. You could murder someone, execute heinous crimes; it doesn't matter so long as you seek forgiveness by way of "confession of sins to the most high". It's this loose order about christianity that encourages its members to do all sorts. At the end of the day, they only have to shout, "I'm sorry lord!" at the top of their lungs.

You, felixomor, are one of the most potentially dangerous man on Nairaland.

Have fun.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Keep your raging emotions under control, youngman.

I may believe in the existence of the paranormal, spiritual, other realms, et.c but one thing is certain - this world can never have been created by the christian god - his attributes wages war against all things good.

Lest I forget, we are in this struggle together. Who says your evil god wouldn't just as much cast you into the fiery lake and proclaim it his will? He knows best! And you can never at any time be in a righteous state, cos for every sin you confess, another immediately replaces it.

I'm no saint, but I'm striving to be since I've come to realise how precious humanity is, and the fact that we may be alone in the universe. I try to abstain from things that might cause harm to others, and I believe that defaulters of the law should be made to face the music. This is in sharp contrast with christianity. You could murder someone, execute heinous crimes; it doesn't matter so long as you seek forgiveness by way of "confession of sins to the most high". It's this loose order about christianity that encourages its members to do all sorts. At the end of the day they only have to shout, "I'm sorry lord!" at the top of their lungs.

You, felixomor, are one of the most potentially dangerous man on Nairaland.

Have fun.

You are no saint, yet u were busy singing about the supposed "irrational" behavior of God,

Mscheeeewwww.

You dont know what your headache is.
Sorry to say
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

You are no saint, yet u were busy singing about the supposed "irrational" behavior of God,

Mscheeeewwww.

You dont know what your headache is.
Sorry to say

Why are you fastly bent on defending a god who does not give a fûck about you? It's pathetic.

And I suppose you do?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Why are you fastly bent on defending a god who does not give a fûck about you? It's pathetic.

And I suppose you do?

Defend Who?

Sorry. God needs no defender.
He didnt need me to stir you up to come to this thread.

Argue till tomorrow, The word of God remains.
Even your children will declare it, if not now, when you are gone.

So save yourself the unnecessary headaches.
cool
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
promise10:

your version of dumbness though...
You don't give up, do you? Even when your dignity is at stake? undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Defend Who?

Your powerless skydaddy. He should come out let's see his face. Even if it's once. He has been playing hide and seek for long, he ought to have gathered some balls to put face to his name. He should make a little appearance, if not for me, atleast he should consider his followers.

Sorry. God needs no defender.
He didnt need me to stir you up to come to this thread.

Argue till tomorrow, The word of God remains.
Even your children will declare it, if not now, when you are gone.

So save yourself the unnecessary headaches.
cool

Then why do your brothers keep disturbing the peace of people with their gospel talk at home, school, market, buses e.t.c.?

Your churches even mount giant speakers to amplify the sound emanating from there so that people far away could here. If that is not desperation, tell me what is?

Too premature to get terrfied. People are gradually seeing your religion for what it is - deception. Do you know how many people who denounce their faith everyday?

Civilisation is violently sweeping across the globe in full force, flushing out senseless ideologies into oblivion. In time, christian religion would be dismissed to nothing more than a sensational fairy tale told around night fires.

My children, and yours hopefully, would have a more saner environment. Not one where you're told that witches and wizards are responsible for your troubles.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Your powerless skydaddy. He should come out let's see his face. Even if it's once. He has been playing hide and seek for long, he ought to have gathered some balls to put face to his name. He should make a little appearance, if not for me, atleast he should consider his followers.

Then why do your brothers keep disturbing the peace of people with their gospel talk at home, school, market, buses e.t.c.?

Your churches even mount giant speakers to amplify the sound emanating from there so that people far away could here. If that is not desperation, tell me what is?

Too premature to get terrfied. People are gradually seeing your religion for what it is - deception. Do you know how many people who denounce their faith everyday?

Civilisation is violently sweeping across the globe in full force, flushing out senseless ideologies into oblivion. In time, christian religion would be dismissed to nothing more than a sensational fairy tale told around night fires.

My children, and yours hopefully, would have a more saner environment. Not one where you're told that witches and wizards are responsible for your troubles.

Abeg shift.
People said what u just said 100 years ago.
Today they are no more and u r here still fighting religion.
Besides, all your arguments are even copied.

But wait, i thought this was supposed to religion section of nairaland?
Or u miss road?

As I said, u dont really know what ur headache is.
I pray you get to know.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Abeg shift.
People said what u just said 100 years ago.

Same way you lots have been echoing the end of the world, but we are still here. See?

Today they are no more and u r here still fighting religion.

I'm not fighting religion. Seriously, it is not worth the effort. What I'm doing is known as appraisal. I want people to start think for themselves and start questioning this aged cause.

Besides, all your arguments are even copied.

Lol. Say what you want.

But wait, i thought this was supposed to religion section of nairaland?
Or u miss road?

Is the gospel of christ for only saints?
Are you sure you are a christian, or just trying hard to be?

As I said, u dont really know what ur headache is.
I pray you get to know.

I wish you wake up to a brand new Range rover parked in front of your house tomorrow. Does this make any sense to you? Place this side by side with christianity and see just how much of a hogwash what you call religion is.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Same way you lots have been echoing the end of the world, but we are still here. See?

I'm not fighting religion. Seriously, it is not worth the effort. What I'm doing is known as appraisal. I want people to start think for themselves and start questioning this aged cause.

Lol. Say what you want.

Is the gospel of christ for only saints?
Are you sure you are a christian, or just trying hard to be?

I wish you wake up to a brand new Range rover parked in front of your house tomorrow. Does this make any sense to you? Place this side by side with christianity and see just how much of a hogwash what you call religion is.

U no know wetin dey pain u.

Continue your "appraisal".
Mscheww
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

U no know wetin dey pain u.

Continue your "appraisal".
Mscheww

You have resigned yourself back to square zero. Though I saw that coming, but it took too long. You are still left with the same substance when we first started.

I can feel the anger rising once more.

Chill out, will ya? It's not a do or die affair.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

You have resigned yourself back to square zero. Though I saw that coming, but it took too long. You are still left with the same substance when we first started.

I can feel the anger rising once more.

Chill out, will ya? It's not a do or die affair.

U r the one who needs to chill out of the religious section.

I thought i told u before.
U r giving urself headache by yourself.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

U r the one who needs to chill out of the religious section.

Why na? I have not stayed here for long but you are alreading sending me away.

I thought i told u before.
U r giving urself headache by yourself.

You are the one that has been hammering on my health like an electronic device on auto-repeat. You should seek help, sir. You are getting yourself worked up for nothing. Sorry if I'm upsetting thy nerves.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Why na? I have not stayed here for long but you are alreading sending me away.

You are the one that has been hammering on my health like an electronic device on auto-repeat. You should seek help, sir. You are getting yourself worked up for nothing. Sorry if I'm upsetting thy nerves.

Sorry dont bother anymore.
I forgot the title of my thread.

I forgot u r one of them.

Multiple fake monikers everywhere
Enjoy your Multiple personality disorder.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry dont bother anymore.
I forgot the title of my thread.

I forgot u r one of them.

Multiple fake monikers everywhere
Enjoy your Multiple personality disorder.

Are you implicitly admitting that you are tired? Please don't go o, I must give my life to christ today. I'm lucky I met you, and I know that my life is about to make a significant turn.

Grandiose delusion. You must think everyone is like you who have zillion monikers. Um, sorry, my self-esteem can't be that depleted to warrant such.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Are you implicitly admitting that you are tired? Please don't go o, I must give my life to christ today.

Grandiose delusion. You must think everyone is like you who have zillion monikers. Um, my self-esteem can't be that depleted to warrant such .

Sorry u av already confrimed that.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry u av already confrimed that.

Stop hanging your short-comings on others. You should learn to own up to your fears. That's how to be a real man.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Stop hanging your short-comings on others. You should learn to own up to your fears. That's how to be a real man.

And u think somebody who creates multiple fake monikers to fight religion is a real man?
That is qualified to advise others on real manhood?

Mscheww.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

And u think somebody who creates multiple fake monikers to fight religion is a real man?
That is qualified to advise others on real manhood?

Mscheww.

Lol. This is my only moniker. I don't have another, so what you whining about?

Or perharps it's the one you created for me?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by felixomor: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
NinjaX:

Lol. This is my only moniker. I don't have another, so what you whining about?

Or perharps it's the one you created for me?

Tell dat to the kids.

Next!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
felixomor:

Tell dat to the kids.
Next!
Lol. Okay.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by ScienceWatch: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I wonder how many NL account Winner01 has You don't Accuse people of things You are also Guilt of We all know the main Reason people Create multiple Account on NL Is cause Their Later Account Got blocked...

Meanwhile you Should try to direct Your Thread to Your fellow Christian Warrior also...
Winner01
4evergod
4evergod1
Naijadeiha
4evergod2
4rvergod3
Truthman2012
Truthnan2012 E. T. C i can't mention them all...
Good post FELIXOMOR, your comment, "Havent you found out that such atheists dont bother to open threads to disprove the existence of the devil?
Its simple to explain, the devil has no time to waste by disproving his own existence" says a lot about the confusion among athiests,agnostics etc.

Emmanuel TV is a golden opportunity for atheists world wide to study freely in private and examine the evidence. They will make progress if they put aside their racism.
God is revealing Himself [b] in the modern world mightily through a black man. Examine the evidence not the man's color or race !

[b]Brave new Scientist are known
to make use of Emmanuel TV as the golden opportunity to study
and examine the evidence.

New information from a 22-year old study at a German University has many psychiatrists and psychologists throughout the world wondering if atheism/ deism, agnosticism is a sign or warning of a more serious mental illness already present or in the process of developing. Atheists or people who are very strident about their atheism are heavily prone to mental illness:

The results of this study have unnerved [b] even the most stoic scientists, physicians and researchers.

[b]If you are an agnostic or atheist,
recognize what Albert Einstein understood about the universe - that its amazing miraculous design demands the existence of a creator God. Then, go beyond Einstein's faulty understanding of the purpose of the universe and consider the Christian explanation for the purpose of human life and why evil must exist in this world.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On May 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Atheists Create And Use Multiple Fake ID Monikers On Nairaland. by oaroloye(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
SHALOM!

felixomor:
[size=19pt]1. Loneliness[/size]

Of course, its no longer news that atheists are some of the loneliest people on earth.
Numerous studies have shown that atheists often have lower emotional intelligence and lower social skills. To make up for this, atheists especially the ones we have on this forum, find themselves subconsciously trying to create a a false delusion of community.
Some of them would even go as far as quoting themselves so as to satisfy this internal deficiency of community.
It is however, ironical that these same atheists are the ones to point out religious people as delusional.

Sorry, but I cannot agree.

I believe that anybody that cites nameless studies by unknown people is just lying.

What does "Emotional Intelligence" even mean?

The Atheist would not want to associate with people whom they see as "Superstitious Bigots."

They are well shot of our company.

I don't see why they should not all clump together in large numbers- surely they prefer, as Benjamin Franklin said, when he signed the Declaration of Bloody Lies, that there were not, like 12 Presidents before George Washington, to "all hang together, rather than all hang separately?"

[size=19pt]2. To Create a false sense of Increase[/size]

These guys claim atheism is not a follower-ship nor religion yet they are so desperate to appear so many just like people from religious circles. You get them burned out on one moniker, the next minute they are opening a new email address and opening a new moniker with one funny name and come back telling you that atheists are increasing in number.
This is shameful, to say the least.

Please cite proofs.

[size=19pt]3. Cowardice[/size]

I have since noticed many people who call themselves atheists here, are not even bold to use their names on their monikers. They are afraid some of their relatives will expose their identity. They are not even mature enough to associate their beliefs with their names, so they create fake monikers to perpetuate their double lives.
This is cowardice.
People should be bold to declare their beliefs and associate it with their identities. You should not be ashamed of your belief.

I beg your pardon?

If I knew the physical address of some of the people I have met online, would it not get ugly, when and if I went round their house, and unfriended them manually?

The guilty are afraid; he who lives and runs away, lives to run another day... something like that.

Allow them to hide.

While they still can.

[size=19pt]4. Demonic possesion[/size]

Some of them are being used by the devil, but they themselves are not even aware.
Thats the only explanation why someone will claim to be irreligious and yet create multiple fake monikers just for the sake of disproving whom they claim not to exist.
Havent you found out that such atheists dont bother to open threads to disprove the existence of the devil?
Its simple to explain, the devil has no time to waste by disproving his own existence.

This really is not appropriate.

If it were Devil Possession, could we not simply exorcise them?

[HEY! WE CAN EXORCISE THESE SUCKERS!]

Actually, these people are just EVIL.

May God help these people. Amen

Help them TO DO WHAT- inherit the Earth QUICKLY?

Their entire deserved portion: SIX FEET.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Quiet Time With God. How Interesting? / Christian Topics For Teenagers? / EXPLANATION :BIBLE STORIES THAT DON'T ADD UP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.