Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

How My Life Changed Over The Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How My Life Changed Over The Years (2186 Views)

New Pairing In 2018 Bbnaija House : The Pairing In The Bbnaija House Has Changed / Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest: Nigeria Has Truly Changed / 11 Illustrations Of How Internet Has Changed The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Firstly I would like to say this thread isn't necessarily meant for everyone. Its specially meant for my Nairaland guys who are struggling so hard to make it in life. Its a thread to encourage hustlers. Never give up on your hustle no matter your current situation.

So today I was going through my old pictures and saw my really ones and was amazed how my life changed. I wasn't born from a poor neither should I say from a rich family. My family was an average well to do family, but i wasnt able to get all what i wanted especially in my school days so was my sister. My mum would struggle so hard to make life comfortable for us but the government wouldn't make that really possible because they were always been owed salaries. And been the eldest I felt the burden to help her, my sis and myself. But it wasn't easy at all especially doing that while studying. I remember back in school nobody wanted to associatewith me because they felt I was a nobody, but I kept hustling, my books and my laptop became my companions, wasn't easy combining school and work 2geda.I started making little monies from my 200 level, 2nd semester. I kept it on till I graduated and had full time and focused on my work for full-time basis.

Today the story is all different, I live good life, so is my mum and my sis. I'm been paid in dollars and now the girls are flocking around, so too is the money, I'm moving higher each passing day. I own cars and I have my own house too...To all guys hustling out there, never give up on your hustle because it will definitely pay someday.

2 Likes

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2016
The new me [Pics removed]

2 Likes

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Yahoozeeeee dont worry no one will insult you , if they do i will laugh at their insults
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by slimthugchimee(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
be exposing yourself on socialmedia...untill the efcc comes for you

pathetic douchbag undecided undecided

useless swindler undecided undecided
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2016

I don't get.... What's the use of this thread? for showoff or something?

Nice background anyways.. nice TV... Nice boots. so, what else? can't say same for the face tho. tongue

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

I don't get.... What's the use of this thread? for showoff or something?

Nice background anyways.. nice TV... Nice boots. so, what else? can't say same for the face tho. tongue

so ugly people now call people ugly . Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:

go and make your own , hater shouting while soaking garri
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by dingbang(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Inspiring
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2016
slimthugchimee:

Stop hating man. cheesy grin. Most of you all criticizing will do same only if you knew how its done
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
grin grin grin
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:

in the time phrase of 16Hours...

You've quoted me like 17times and I've replied just ONCE..
Okay, twice now. but seriously, dude, WTF? don't you give up? grin limme alone abeg!

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

in the time phrase of 16Hours...

You've quoted me like 17times and I've replied just ONCE..
Okay, twice now. but seriously, dude, WTF? don't you give up? grin limme alone abeg!

common why are you lying , its twice , i understand that you have to imagine things to boost your esteem but its twice
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Stop hating man. cheesy grin
he has been banned cheesy
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
common why are you lying , its twice , i understand that you have to imagine things to boost your esteem but its twice

lol. way more than twice! grin

but yeeeah, you get the point. stop quoting my ass. tayad of seeing your moniker pop up on my mentions. it's scary! embarassed

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. way more than twice! grin

but yeeeah, you get the point. stop quoting my ass. tayad of seeing your moniker pop up on my mentions. it's scary! embarassed

very funny undecided
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
very funny undecided
grin Truce? cry

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

grin

Truce? cry

stop mentioning me na undecided
I dont settle disputes with ur kind
Take care
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2016
dingbang:
Inspiring
Keep up your hustle irrespective of what people say smiley
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
stop mentioning me na undecided I dont settle disputes with ur kind Take care
We had disputes? lol. I'm not even aware. grin dude, I don't even know You..grin

Whatever beef you've got with me. try not to let it choke you tho. cheesy
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
stop mentioning me na undecided I dont settle disputes with ur kind Take care
We had disputes? lol. I'm not even aware. grin dude, I don't even know You..grin

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

We had disputes? lol. I'm not even aware. grin
dude, I don't even know You..grin

reply loading undecided
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
he has been banned cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by dingbang(m): 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Keep up your hustle irrespective of what people say smiley
sure I will bro.. den we'd all hang out together to drink to it wink
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by abdeiz(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Umm you didn't even mention what kind of business or job you do, you know when you say hustling alone people get the wrong ideas
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by hungryboy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Firstly I would like to say this thread isn't necessarily meant for everyone. Its specially meant for my Nairaland guys who are struggling so hard to make it in life. Its a thread to encourage hustlers. Never give up on your hustle no matter your current situation.

So today I was going through my old pictures and saw my really ones and was amazed how my life changed. I wasn't born from a poor neither should I say from a rich family. My family was an average well to do family, but i wasnt able to get all what i wanted especially in my school days so was my sister. My mum would struggle so hard to make life comfortable for us but the government wouldn't make that really possible because they were always been owed salaries. And been the eldest I felt the burden to help her, my sis and myself. But it wasn't easy at all especially doing that while studying. I remember back in school nobody wanted to associatewith me because they felt I was a nobody, but I kept hustling, my books and my laptop became my companions, wasn't easy combining school and work 2geda.I started making little monies from my 200 level, 2nd semester. I kept it on till I graduated and had full time and focused on my work for full-time basis.

Today the story is all different, I live good life, so is my mum and my sis. I'm been paid in dollars and now the girls are flocking around, so too is the money, I'm moving higher each passing day. I own cars and I have my own house too...To all guys hustling out there, never give up on your hustle because it will definitely pay someday.
oga my name na Thomas,
From dis pictures, I no see any evidence say na you get those cars with the house nah,
My pal Bashir, were dey follow me do Gateman don snap pictures for houses and near cars were fine pass dis one nah, upload for Instagram
Bros, how you dey take make your own "dollars"?
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by ILAB(f): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thanks for the encouragement,God will keep on Blessing every goodthing you lay ur hands on.Neva forget to luv and help others,and your pocket will neva run dry.Serve the Lord ernestly n alwayz..thatz the greatest success in life
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
hungryboy:
oga my name na Thomas,
From dis pictures, I no see any evidence say na you get those cars with the house nah,
My pal Bashir, were dey follow me do Gateman don snap pictures for houses and near cars were fine pass dis one nah, upload for Instagram
Bros, how you dey take make your own "dollars"?
Thomas ni grin cheesy
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by waley007(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
OP Pls where can I get a TV stand like that of yours...i like it
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
waley007:
OP Pls where can I get a TV stand like that of yours...i like it
Boss, I base in delta state and you can easily find such at Abraka or sapele..
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by waley007(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chepy1:
Boss, I base in delta state and you can easily find such at Abraka or sapele..
kindly send the sellers number/site to me ,am based in ondo state ,so I can get it directly from the seller....the one I intend buying befor isn't as beautiful as this but slimmer.I wanted one where my woofer can fit in

Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by nowpresence(f): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Love your walls in the fifth picture.
Re: How My Life Changed Over The Years by emmyid(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bro, U talked abt using yo 'laptop' in yo hustle and earning in 'dollar'. Hope U not a G-boy? Jus being curious though. Happy for U and key into yo testimony and blessing!!! But dat only if d money is legit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

23 Things You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Broke / Used Elemax Sh2900dx Generator SOLD SOLD SOLD / Orange September: 90 Orange Men Floods Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.