Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? (437 Views)

10 Benefits Of Having A Mighty Mystical Staff Of Powers And Authority [Pics/Vid] / Little Drops Of Water Make A Mighty Ocean / Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? by bingbagbo(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Cultists disguised as followers of Christ would throw dust into the eyes of unsaved people that, The mighty God title attributed to Jesus Christ in Isaiah 9 :6 doesn't make Jesus the almighty God, and that there is a mighty God and an Almighty God. With the mighty God being Jesus Christ and the almighty God being YHWH. My dear brothers and sisters, this same Jesus Christ is YHWH. Same person. God is one. Now see YHWH in the old testament called the mighty God too in Psalm 50:

1The Mighty One, God the Lord,
Has spoken and called the earth
From the rising of the sun to its going down.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God will shine forth.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent;
A fire shall devour before Him,
And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.
4 He shall call to the heavens from above,
And to the earth, that He may judge His people:
5 “Gather My saints together to Me,
Those who have made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6 Let the heavens declare His righteousness,
For God Himself is Judge. Selah
7 “Hear, O My people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you;
I am God, your God!

Now check out the prophecy in Isaiah 9 :6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Deuteronomy 6 :4 says God is one

Jesus Christ is YHWH

Amen
Re: Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jesus - Imaginary, fictional character

Jehovah - Imaginary being
Re: Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? by bingbagbo(m): 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
hahn:
Jesus - Imaginary, fictional character

Jehovah - Imaginary being

Liar!
Re: Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? by McIroncock: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yahweh is a mighty god
FSM is the ALMIGHTY GOD
Re: Do We Have A Mighty God And An Almighty God?? by hahn(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
bingbagbo:

Liar!

Lol. E pain am grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Dua That Improves Your Life (mostly On Fridays) / The New Covenant Of Righteousness / Am Born Again But Don't Like Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.