Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,763 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) (67090 Views)

Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Weah96: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why is he flaunting ONE dollar bills like a stripper? If you got money, flaunt money. Bring out the $50s and $100s not the ONE dollar bill.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Olukokosir:
H
WaterDrunkard:
U
This is prohibited
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Okay nah

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
Man Decorates Himself With Original US Dollars In A Local Church

Imagine the length some people can go just to show off their ill gotten wealth. No real hard working man with a legitimate means of income will do this!!! This is happening at a local church around lekki phaso one holding their Harvest Bazzar today.
Imagine the length some people can go to slander someone that can show off more money that he can ever dream of earning legitimately.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by brain247(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let him come down to my hood mushin,if boys no go use matchet cut am into pieces,collect him dollars. We re
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by docmajor: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op. who gave you the right to tag him Ill gotten wealth are you that crazy.accept that some people can be soo proud to do this maybe for a personal reason best known to him...don't judge Barr op

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by ThinkWISELY(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=mrking3 post=50809787]Man Decorates Himself With Original US Dollars In A Local Church

Imagine the length some people can go just to show off their ill gotten wealth. No real hard working man with a legitimate means of income will do this!!! This is happening at a local church around lekki phaso one holding their Harvest Bazzar today

"Ill gotten wealth".What a mentality,you are living a bitter life i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
not fake bro!!! You don't use fake bank notes for Harvest... that man is too big to down grade himself in using fake notes to pose. I was there few months ago during the fund raising for this harvest. He donated 20 million Naira. He's the Richest in that church.
Name of the church please? And where in lekki phase one?

I am not doubting you o! I want to make sure I attend the next harvest.

Otherwise you are a lie Mohammed....
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by yusmore(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Huhh, that's Christianity for you
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
iykekelvins:
This one has to be my brother grin
omo Igbo
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Smh.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Almand: 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
[size=14pt]Is that Bag of Rice i See grin[/size]
na the only thing wen catch ur attention. Dis recession no take easy at all for ur side
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Coldfeet:

thiefy
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
opedaydydx9:
thiefy
thank you.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mrking3(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Originalsly:
Imagine the length some people can go to slander someone that can show off more money that he can ever dream of earning legitimately.
even if it's legitimately gotten! Is it morally right to publicly display it in this manner! Even with the scarcity of dollar at this present time? What is wrong is wrong bro.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by mrking3(m): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Coldfeet:

I won't disclose the name bro!! You can like to disagree with me.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
hungryboy:
Nigerians matter don tire me sha,
When you no get money,
The look down on you, and disrespect you,
When you finally make money,
Begin show dem say you don arrive,
Dem begin dey yab you say you dey show off Ill gotten wealth, you get poverty mentality etc
is this kind of your sense make me to hate ineffectual buffoon, pdp and iPods

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by focus7: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
When armed robbers and kidnappers make him the target now he will be crying insecurity in the country, foolish drugs pusher.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Coldfeet(f): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
I won't disclose the name bro!! You can like to disagree with me.
SEE YOUR LIFE? You are comfortable putting up the man's picture and even claiming to have attended the church last month yet you don't want to reveal the name of the church?

Let me tell you where liers go to ITS HELL FIRE!!!!

That man's picture was on nairaland a few months back and the topic says a Cameroon man wears dollars to a rally. I Will try and dig it out! Say the name of the street the church is situated if you don't want to mention the church name.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mental instability...
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
focus7:
When armed robbers and kidnappers make him the target now he will be crying insecurity in the country, foolish drugs pusher.
he is one of those iPods drug pushers

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by focus7: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Coldfeet:

I can sniff robbery or kidnapping ideas on the making.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by klassic(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Boss na packaging. Check the notes na 1$ Bill na. So imagine e use 100 $1 Bill. That's $100 and if na 200 pieces , 200$. Which we can all afford. So u see na packaging.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
opedaydydx9:
omo Igbo
Beeni.. cool
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by emmyid(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
hungryboy:
Nigerians matter don tire me sha,
When you no get money,
The look down on you, and disrespect you,
When you finally make money,
Begin show dem say you don arrive,
Dem begin dey yab you say you dey show off Ill gotten wealth, you get poverty mentality etc

Gbam! U nailed it bro!!!
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Ayanko(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na only Ibo guy fit do that madness.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
The dude is a broke ass Nigga for using a dollar bills notes to decorate himself, instead of using at least twenty, and fifty or one hundred bills are also there

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Money speakin.
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
All these small minded dolts. You get small change for bank you wan fly, wetin you wan make Dangote, Alakija, Zuckerberg, dem com do na?

Yeye people. Vanity.

And this one too will claim he came to church to worship God ba?

Well may he did come to worship god, Mammon!
Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:

Imagine the length some people can go just to show off their ill gotten wealth. No real hard working man with a legitimate means of income will do this!!! This is happening at a local church around lekki phaso one holding their Harvest Bazzar today.
How did you know it's " ill gotten wealth"? Do you know the source of his wealth. You may not be comfortable with his open show of wealth, (just like myself) but that shouldn't make you to accuse him of getting 'ill gotten wealth' when you don't know the source of his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:
even if it's legitimately gotten! Is it morally right to publicly display it in this manner! Even with the scarcity of dollar at this present time? What is wrong is wrong bro.
Bro... there is a time and place for everything. .... this was a harvest... wasn't it the time to bring and display and share what you have earned? ...and what is better to share than US dollars? You need to take things in perspective. There is no time nor place nor is it ever morally correct for you to slander someone....that's what you did.... and to slander someone can also be criminal. What is wrong is wrong bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Decorates Himself With Dollars In A Church In Lekki (Photos) by tonypeaches: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrking3:

Please correct yourself. It's not a local but an international church.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down / Simon Odo ‘King Of Satan’ Dies: Enugu Native Doctor Who Married 59 Wives Is Dead / T.B Joshua: Pastor Adeboye's Condolence Letter To Evelyn Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.