Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! (1460 Views)

Online Farm And Groceries Supply, Right At Your Doorstep / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / See The Monitor Lizard Killed By My Brother This Morning In Our Back Yard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hello..

My name is Abbas and I'm a proud farmer and an entrepreneur. I own a chain of fresh fruit juice, salad and vegetable business.

Do you know you can turn your back yard into sack farm that will generate monthly income for you for the rest of your life with little effort. I started with 300 sacks of Cucumber, 50 sacks of beetroot, 10 sacks of kale and celery and 100 sacks of onions. Making over N200,000 from an investment of just N30,000 Today, just barely 7 months from when I started, I have 4500 sacks of Cucumbers, 300 sacks of celery, 1000 sacks of onions, 500 sacks of beet root, 100 sacks of courgette, 120 sacks of kale, 1000 sacks of red lettuce. Making over N3,000,000 every 11 weeks with an investment of N350,000.You can do it even if you are the most laziest person. If I can do it, then everyone can do it if you follow the process/blueprint step by step. It's easy. I will teach you everything you need to know. With technology (Audio, video and skype) nothing is Impossible. I have taught over 100 people from Lagos, Abuja, sokoto, portharcourt, Abuja, ogun, Niger etc. Today most of them have resigned from their monthly jobs and are now making 5 times their salary. You see agriculture is more valuable than a gold mine. and you can start from your back yard. You can either use your vegetables as raw materials for your business like I do, or you can use it to cook for your family and friends, or make money by selling it to the market people. We can no longer rely on oil. Agriculture can provide us with all the wealth a country needs.

Call me or let's chat on whatsapp and talk more. I will be your guide for the next few weeks.

Abbas Aliyu
07065763259 09092565091
abbasari@yahoo.com

Below are pictures from my first farm and also the present farm. The one in the white sack is the first one I started, the black sack is what I am doing now presently

Follow my fruits and vegetables page on Instagram @brizziesvegetables @brizziesfreshjuice

Re: Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
More pics

Re: Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! by thesicilian: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is adorable
Re: Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
I am interested
Re: Turn Your Back Yard Into A Vegetable Sack Farm And Make Big Money Every 8 Weeks! by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2016
Yeah, it's adorable thanks. Will post more pictures. They have grown bigger now.

If you are interested, call the number above.

(1) (Reply)

Why Coke Tastes Different In Plastic, Bottle And Aluminum. / Onion Dealers In Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Anambra And Benin You Can Order K / Prices Of Food In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.