Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (38749 Views)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / 3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Unlike the female counterpart, it is easier to cool an angry husband, you don't need to go on 50days dry fasting because the weapon to cool them lies within you the wife.

Men are just one funny being created to make life easier for women. If you want to cool him just do one or all of these:

1. Prepare to tell him how much he means to you:

Women love sweet words, so as men. No matter how angry a man can be a woman can make him come back to who he used to be through making him know how important his happiness means to her and his home. 

You must be ready to treat him like a child especially if you are the cause of the anger. You need to allow him be alone for a while before you go to him with mindset to restore life into him, of course, if you cannot make him happy, who will? 

2. Prepare the table with his best meal:

To win a man you must be ready to make his stomach yarn for the produce of your hands from the kitchen.

Even if he doesn't like heavy food, once you known the best of what he loves to eat you have nailed him.

If it is a serious issue that caused the anger, once you have prepared the table with what he loves to eat, if you are not there he will quickly taste out of that which you have prepared behind you not minding if you have poisoned it.

3. Prepare the bed to satisfy his sexual desires

After satistfying his stomach the bed is already feeling the heat as it will be the battle field to put a complete full stop to whatever anger that might be waging third-world-war inside him.

If the food fails, this will not fail if you really know how to seduce your man.

The funny part of this is that even if he is tired that on a normal day he will give you that "i am tired" attitude, the strength will come from no where because men loves the wife to be submisive and it gives them sense of responsibility.

I am just afraid you(the woman) will bare the brunt as you will feel him more than you have ever felt him, that his where he feels he can use the rode to correct you not to make that mistake again, in this case, no sparing the rode to spoil any child, sorry, no room as immediate correction is necessary.

You can see men are very easy to handle unlike women, you need million theories to understand them.

With men; Life is good!

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/11/to-cool-angry-husband-takes-no-stress.html

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by nnamdibig(m): 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Men are mostly easy going unlike the women that requires you to press lots of Botton.

41 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Dejmax(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
that's true.....the third one finish everything

10 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamac(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dejmax:
that's true.....the third one finish everything
na soo

3 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
nnamdibig:
Men are mostly easy going unlike the women that requires you to press lots of Botton.
they will not like to hear it but it is the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by toyeem(f): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Now I wish every man was this simple smiley

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by pocohantas(f): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
toyeem:

Don't mind them.
Every man is easy and every woman is difficult.
Dumb stereotype.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
toyeem:
most are that simple.

8 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by shollyblingzy: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
some men still dont get tame with these ooo, jst lets pry to have a good one with a simple heart, you would enjoy the relationship with those simple ones, but regret it if you end up with the hard guys.. good luck ladies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by bamisepeters(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
shollyblingzy:
some men still dont get tame with these ooo, jst lets pry to have a good one with a simple heart, you would enjoy the relationship with those simple ones, but regret it if you end up with the hard guys.. good luck ladies
yes, you are right.

7 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by iykedare(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
If you don't have a young and fresh pu$$1, how do you want to calm the angry husband?

5 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by loadedvibes: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
My first thought is Good sex but on second thought sex is not all. One thing you just have to be able to do is be able to stirr the adventurer in him and so long as he feels there is some depth of be conquered he is yours. #deep
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ajusshi: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kip qwaet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
cheesy
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by AYOdeji2102: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Okay
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by johnstar(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
K
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by AdisaOwala: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
Counter thread loading

2 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by LastSurvivor11: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
The only way to calm angry husband is to keep quiet..

Even devil will not touch you unless you say something..

22 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
I am not just sure of this. grin cheesy

Some men are fastidious to please mostly when offended.

2 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by ednut1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
no marry = wahala, marry = still wahala.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ajusshi: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
toyeem:
They truly are that simple. I wish you could see clearly

1 Like

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hehehehehehe guys mumu naw,as long as u knw how to press their mumu buttons. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by steppin: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Very easy

4 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ajusshi: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
I am not just sure of this.
Only fish brains get confused about men
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by WalkerMichael(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
That awkward moment when after rushing to book space, you
suddenly realize you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Anyway let me use this opportunity to beg you guys for likes. I
know this is childish and that I have grown past this. I won't lie
that today is my birthday- just like others do. It's just that i have
this irresistible urge and would like to know that people still care
about other peoples feelings. May whatever you worship bless
and protect you and your family as you like this post. Thanks and
God bless you and your family.
Once more, don't say im distubing you. Please click like. Thanks
once again. Please I'm on my knees begging, it won't cost you
anything just to click on that like. Pulease.

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Ajusshi: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by PeridotBelle(f): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Lovelynature(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Bantino(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wives take note
Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Icansing: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
Long story,, just shake ur ass,, spread ur pussy in white panties,, and watch

15 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
With men, life is hell! undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog by nmreports: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
To cool an angry husband, give it to him well.
Stay on the bed, be reading your favorite novel, do as if you forgot do close your legs.
Make sure that city is well taken care of.
Watch magic happen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Son's Behavior Is Getting Out Of Hand / Meet Laye Ajube And Her 8 Sons And 2 Daughters (Pictured) / Woman Fights Husband For Marrying Another Lady In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.