Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (68486 Views)

Winners Chapel Donates Ambulance And Ventilators To NCDC In Abuja / Winners Chapel Members' Houses In Oyedepo's Canaancity / Winners Chapel Liberation Center In Texas: Video Of Multi Million Dollar Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Kolababe: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2016

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Kolababe: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by opethom(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
no be your fault na, Shebi you parent Don work for you mumu.... Na all people way dey winners rich? Ode oshi

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by yeyeboi(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ok
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by goldbim(f): 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Smh!!i guess some people are very comfortable with being slaves.it's not like most people criticizing the fee cannot afford it they are just concerned about the fate of the less privileged in the society....#lets bridge the gap between the rich and poor#

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Dammyomatic(m): 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
This girl is mad oh! Let her keep on wasting her time if your father no be rich or powerful person and you now decided to go to a private university my sister you will suffer oh better think before making your move!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
[size=14pt]Get some sense.

In Jesus' name!!!
[/size]

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by thesicilian: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
She's obviously a product of rich parents and poor upbringing. Its not her fault.

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nicolars(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
.some girls r funny ooo
your bf will shout at u, u will start crying
ur mum will shout at u, u will shout back at her amd even want to fight her
dnt worry ooo
devil iyaf soak ur cane in hot oil

NICO JOKES

lol.. just bcus sometym is not funny to u, una 1 con finish me

pls ... small small oo. atleast someppl still liked it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by kinggogo: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dis b!tch

She doesn't evn attend winners oo

Gals wey too dey run their mouth

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by BeautyBaebee(f): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
ok
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Izonpikin: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is absolute madness.. angry

3 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by herzern(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Speechless cool

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by apcmustwin(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
When will Nigerians stop disgracing themselves upanda with their brainwashed mentality of a foreign religion?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Lagusta(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
How can some Nigerians be this stupid?

What brainwashed Christians should ask is: if Jesus Christ were here, what would he have done??

24 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oyedepo should call his mad dogs to order

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Make una come see turenci oooo...!!!

Please if you know you are owing oga David money...go and pay it ka chineke me eziokwu.

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Brain washed follower found.Pastors need this sets of religious zombies to make money. Tithe ko, convenany ni undecided

9 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Category1: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
[size=15pt]abeg, sombori should translate what this b*tch wrote in english undecided[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
oh K
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Izonpikin:
This is absolute madness.. angry
Oboy wetin happen na? You scarce o

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by OlujobaSamuel: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chai!!! The man jazz na turbo power e dey use

4 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
mumu girl
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Some people's gullibility is irredeemable

1 Like

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by MrCasper: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why people will remain gullible I don't know. I'm a Christian and also have no problem with these mega pastors or prosperity preachers....I simply don't know why people will be so dumb and gullible to fall for some antics by some so called men of God all in the name of financial liberation or miracle. correct me if I am wrong, but I don't know how paying my tithes will make me a millionaire...I pay my tithes because its the right thing to do, not because a so called man of God tells me I will get a thousand fold in return. that's greed, and that's the main reason a lot of people will always fall for these 21st century preachers....every great financial scam requires greedy and gullible people, and a lot of preachers are banking on this to extort money from the so called Christians...don't tell me to give because God will bless me a thousand fold, because I'm already blessed. only lazy folks will spend their time, energy and money hoping to God for financial freedom in churches. The church is not a business place.

50 Likes 4 Shares

D

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by emmayayodeji(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol naso

Oponu omo

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by Sirmuel1(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na wa oh, they don use this one too cheesy
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by 360xclusive(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Issorite
Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by gloriousangel7: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Wealth is sweet,but its not for every one, all the same don't look down on anyone.

i travel from one country to another and only God made it possible.

2 Likes

Re: "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said by akaahs(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Like seriously?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/11/if-you-attend-winners-chapel-and-you.html

in other news weytin Arsenal nd Tottenham dey play, abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.