Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (42396 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Watching Emmanueltv, and TB Joshua just said a woman will win very narrowly because of two states who voted massively for the woman(Hillary)

But he cautioned that the new president will face many challenges with passing bill, and they will be an attempt on passing a vote of no confidence on her...

Source : Emmanueltv

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by madridguy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wish both Trump and Clinton the best.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by haywire07(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
I won't forget if she wins by 3states instead undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Some people will not like this prediction

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
haywire07:
I won't forget if she wins by 3states instead undecided

He said massive votes in two states, doesn't mean she never won any other state...

Key word, massive vote in 2 key states...

So watch out for more than 70% votes in two states for Hillary if that's massive enough for you

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:
Some people will not like this prediction

Really want Trump to win too

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
agabasam:

Really want Trump to win too

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by haywire07(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
agabasam:

He said massive votes in two states, doesn't mean she never won any other state...

Key word, massive vote in 2 key states...

So watch out for more than 70% votes in two states for Hillary if that's massive enough for you

So I shld shut up If I find it hard to comprehend simple English ! Issokay , issokay cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Benite: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
You are right OP I watched it live Lalastica myndd44 fp this biko
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
8th of Nov is almost here
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Roy52793: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
After a Quick Study of the Poll...

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by ever811(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
he should have said it 2 years back...not now that its predictable...

232 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Seun(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:
After a Quick Study of the Poll...
Exactly, and here it is: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

(Hillary Clinton has a 65% chance of winning, so we know that "a woman" is likely to win. She's expected to win 48.4% of the popular vote, to Trump's 45.5%, which would be very narrow. The expected electoral vote gap is also quite narrow at 291 for Clinton to 245 for Trump. Also, of course Hillary Clinton will have trouble passing bills in a republican congress, and due to her troubles with the FBI they will try to indict her)

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Roy52793: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Roy52793: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by DeSepiero(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Joshua the conman

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
You go fear prophecy. The United States presidency is determined by electoral college votes. When a person wins a state, he/she wins all the electoral college votes from that state. This is the case in all states except Maine and Nebraska. Na which kind ignorant prophecy be this?

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
You go fear prophecy. The United States presidency is determined by electoral college votes. When a person wins a state, he/she wins all the electoral college votes from that state. This is the case in all states except Maine and Nebraska. Na which kind ignorant prophecy be this?
It is the Holy Spirit that Is guiding Him.. grin
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It is the Holy Spirit that Is guiding Him.. grin
You keep playing with things that will kill you.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
You keep playing with things that will kill you.
Am an Atheist Bro That one Na Your Cross....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am an Atheist Misotheist Bro That one Na Your Cross....
I know.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
I know.
Please don't mess up With my Post you Really don't Wanna see my Bad side...i Hate those Childish behavior

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please don't mess up With my Post you Really don't Wanna see my Bad side...i Hate those Childish behavior
The irony.

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
The irony.
Of Christianity... #ReligionOfLoveMyFoot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:

U just said just two states.. Ok

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
agabasam:

U just said just two states.. Ok
SMH.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

Exactly, and here it is: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

(Hillary Clinton has a 65% chance of winning, so we know that "a woman" is likely to win. She's expected to win 48.4% of the popular vote, to Trump's 45.5%, which would be very narrow. The expected electoral vote gap is also quite narrow at 291 for Clinton to 245 for Trump. Also, of course Hillary Clinton will have trouble passing bills in a republican congress, and due to her troubles with the FBI they will try to indict her)

Some polls show Trump leading....

Even early votes in Florida shows him winning...

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Weah96: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:

Lol. TB Joshua is confusing the popular vote count with the electoral college tally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by felixomor: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
I am neutral on the topic of this thread.
I dont even know of the prophecy was actually prophecied.

But one thing can be observed here.
The speed at which people who call themselves atheists tend to believe negative news about pastors and Christians.

When it comes to news like these, u dont see them fact checking or googling To crosscheck if it really happened.

Well, it only buttresses the point that belief comes before reason.
I will never believe anybody who tells me his belief is a function of reason.
You believe and then find reasons to back ur belief. Thats just it. Period.

19 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Teaser4(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks
ignorance. 100%lies. do your research b4 dropping poo next time

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Teaser4:
ignorance. 100%lies. do your research b4 dropping poo next time

Trump hates Blacks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.