Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors (1076 Views)

The Great Cookbook For #500 / ... / Online Grocery Shopping For Bachelors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have a friend who is always having me cook meals for him, we are not dating or married. I am in love with him but can't tell him. I need to buy a cookbook for him so I can distance myself from him and move on. We're can dis be purchased..

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by dauddy97(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
you can get that online....
just search that via Google.
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by tonio2wo: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
grin

Why not move this to romance section.
There are tonnes of Nigerian recipes apps on playstore. Download one on his phone for him.

Why dont u want to tell him how u feel about him sef?
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
tonio2wo:
grin

Why not move this to romance section.
There are tonnes of Nigerian recipes apps on playstore. Download one on his phone for him.

Why dont u want to tell him how u feel about him sef?

He is not d phone type, he is dos types of guys dat doesn't see anything wrong with a Nokia. Always says he works with a computer almost 8 hrs of d day, to have an android will just be like another but give him book, u will see d most charming smile Eva. To tell him how I feel? Nah, wen/if he misses me die. He may realise Weda it's more

1 Like

Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
Learn to prepare meals like a pro from the comfort of your home...."The Complete Library of Cooking" is a 5 volume set of everything you need to know about home cooking..
With the complete set of this book for just N5,000,you are not only schooled from the essentials of cooking to planning of meals but you also have access to over a 1,000 recipes of meals.
Whatsapp or call 08037356291

1 Like

Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by smadalove(f): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
Watch you tube
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
tuege:
Learn to prepare meals like a pro from the comfort of your home...."The Complete Library of Cooking" is a 5 volume set of everything you need to know about home cooking..
With the complete set of this book for just N5,000,you are not only schooled from the essentials of cooking to planning of meals but you also have access to over a 1,000 recipes of meals.
Whatsapp or call 08037356291
5k IS A LOT. 3K IS ENOF .I CAN WIRE U D MONEY NOW NOW PLS CHANGE UR MIND
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Were can I find Maggi or knorr cookbook. Wich bookshop?
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by marylandcakes: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Why don't you check out YouTube. You will get loads of recipes for bachelors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM9YqN4NQkQ
Re: Were Can I Purchase Nigerian Cookbook For Bachelors by ibietela2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
There's one on konga goes for 6k then i bought another one for 4k here in PH.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Yoruba Soup / Obesity: Nigeria Ranks 10th With Over 20 Million Obese Adults & Children / Sophy Baileys Chocolate Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.