Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help (5082 Views)

Introducing - A Free E-book On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging For Beginners / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Welcome!

Do you want to become a blogger and start making monthly income online?

If your answer is YES, Then all problems will be solved as soon as you grab this offer.

I have few already-Designed blogs for sale at a very cheap rate. The blog is built on WordPress.

Some of the Features of the blogs are:

- SEO Ready
- Mobile-Friendly (Responsive)
- Google Adsense Ready
- Suitable for Affiliate Marketing

Last Price: 15K

It's also suitable for any niche of your choice. Grab any of these blogs and start making money within few weeks.
If you're a newby, don't worry, I'll guide through the process for Free. Please contact me now for Screenshots and live samples.
In addition, I'll also add you up to my Ongoing Mentorship program on the WhatsApp group for free when you get it.

Please Note: Only Interested persons should contact me. My number can be found right on my signature.

Regards
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nawa o. 15K for this recession? haba sister. pity people make you reduce am to 10K.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 5:09am On Nov 07, 2016
plavic:
Nawa o. 15K for this recession? haba sister. pity people make you reduce am to 10K.
grin Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Ifebaby16:
grin Let's talk on WhatsApp
LOL. Why?
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2016
plavic:

LOL. Why?

If you're interested, holla me. I communicate better on WhatsApp.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello my friends and fans out here. How are you guys doing today?
I am back here again with a testimony. I am glad that my previous articles here on Nairaland are touching lives even as far as South Africa, Kenya and Ghana.
I’m very glad that at least one of my articles touched and changed a life recently. I was so happy for the guy when he contacted me yesterday to share his experience.

He made his first $180 in Affiliate Marketing within few weeks.

Yesterday, a friend who came across one of my previous articles here on Nairaland wrote to thank me. He said that he was almost shading tears when the money he made online was purchased by some Nigeria E-currency changers. He said he has been hearing about Internet Business for a very long time but never believed in it until he came across my write-up and took action. This same guy has been jobless for a very long time but met his breakthrough with with just a piece of information.

Now! I ask you; have you started blogging yet or you’re still waiting for the right time?
Like I always say, Procrastination is a serious problem in Nigeria and that’s the reason why some of us are still where we are today. We’re not just ready to sacrifice anything at all. I even went as far as building professional blogs for some of us just make us get started, but unfortunately it’s only few that took that bold step. But others who showed interest never came back. It’s a pity!!!
Anyway, Today I want to share a very important idea with you. Please read it and implement it as fast as possible.

7 Secrets You Need To Know About Making Money Online

Nowadays, Internet has made things very easy that you are no longer stuck making money by enslaving yourself in someone else's office for hours. At the end, what will be your benefits? Probably a-two week leave for vacation. Now you have the ability to make decent money online and on your own terms. The great news is that this article will help you get started. Whether you want to go fully go into online business or simply need another source of income while keeping your current job, I will be guiding you here on this platform until you succeed. Happy reading…

The 7 Secrets of Making Money Online

1) Be cautious of scams. There are many ways to make money, but there are also scams. Make sure you read reviews and all the fine print before committing to anything.

2) When planning how to make money working online, never put all your eggs in one basket. Keep as many options open as possible, to ensure that you will always have money coming in. Failure to plan like this can really cost you if your main site suddenly stops posting work or opportunities.

3) Take paid surveys online if you want to make some extra cash on the side. Market research companies will want to get as much consumer feedback as possible, and these surveys are a great way to do this. Surveys may range anywhere from five cents to 20 dollars depending on the type you do.

4) Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways that you can make money online in your spare time. This type of marketing means that you will sell other people's stuff and get paid a commission when you do. There are all types of items that you can sell depending on your style.
Recommended: I have written a detail article on: How to get started in Affiliate Marketing. Please read it

5) Give yourself a schedule. If you want to make a good income online, you must pursue it relentlessly. This isn't the quick way to making loads of money. You will need to work every day. Choose specific times to work on it every day. Even just an hour in a day can mean that you do well or fail.

6) Do freelance writing in your spare time to earn a decent amount of cash. There are websites that you can sign up for where you can choose from a wide variety of topics to write on. Typically, the higher paying sites will request that you take a test to determine your writing ability.

7) Do you love to write? Are you finding it difficult to locate an outlet for your creativity? Try blogging. It can help you get your thoughts and ideas out, while also earning you money. However, to do well, make sure you blog about something you are both interested in and that you know a little about. That will draw others to your work. Once you have followers, you can bring in advertisers or start writing paid reviews.

As you can see, there is a host of money-making opportunities waiting for you online. Whether you have a degree or not, there are opportunities for you to make money with the help of your computer. You will really enjoy making a full or passive income thanks to the opportunities out there waiting for you!

In case you need help in setting up a blog, don’t hesitate to reach me. I can build a professionally looking blog that has potentials of generating income within a short time. I won’t charge you. Just be ready to pay stipends for the cost of hosting and other necessary stuff you’ll need to get started.

If YOU’RE interested, WhatsApp me now: +234 817-9924-446

OR CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED

Please note: This opportunity is just for few and strictly for people who wants to take action.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION REGARDING THIS, Kindly drop it as a comment here and I’ll attend to it as soon as possible wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2016
Few more to go. Grab it now! wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2016
Face to face transaction allowed.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Procrastination is a sin, Just take the action now and you won't regret it.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Shall we begin?
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
Order my blog and start earning. wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 11:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Order now and start earning real income online.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Have you made up your mind to start any online business like blogging?
I can mentor you free. Just grab my offer let's begin right away. Whatsapp number: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Still available!
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have a blog for sale. Contact me for details
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you're seriously in need of a blog, kindly contact me now.

Check my signature for contact wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available for sale. WhatsApp me now
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2016
wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2016
Blogs are still available cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
If you're interested in blogging, contact me now to get started.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 9:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
Do you need extra source of income? Then, Let me build you a blog immediately
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 2:08am On Dec 17, 2016
wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Good afternoon everyone
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
You'll need a professionally built blog to get started. May I be of help? Whatsapp me here: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 5:01am On Dec 23, 2016
Interested in blogging? Contact me let's talk about it.
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
wink
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good afternoon everyone
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Join my mentorship program on blogging. Join us on whatsapp for details. +234 817-9924-446
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Hello friend, I can help you build a professional WordPress blog within 2 days.
The blog is going to be self-hosted, mobile friendly, SEO Optimized and newsletter features. WhatsApp: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Ifebaby16(m): 3:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
if you have any blogging ideas that you wish to share... post on lekkihost forum..check my signature for the link

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Step Verification Or Authentication Using Sms Api (tutorial) / Vhdl Vs. Embedded Systems Design. / What's The Prospect For Self Taught Programmers In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.