Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) (15171 Views)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / Ifeanyi Ubah Splashes N15m On Players & Coach After Federation Cup / West Ham United Backs FC Ifeanyi Ubah For Federation Cup Triumph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Ipisi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
FC Ifeanyi Ubah are Champions of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup, (see PHOTOS of Trophy and FANS)

FC Ifeanyi Ubah defeated Nasarawa United 5-4 on penalties to win the 2015 Nigeria Federation Cup after a goalless draw in full time in the Teslim Balogun Stadium. Olamilekan Aniyikaye smashed in the decisive kick to win it for FC Ifeanyi Ubah
The two teams were gunning for their first-ever major trophy in their history but it was the resilient spirit of FC Ifeanyi Ubah players led by their charismatic Brazilian coach Rafael Matheus

With the win, FC Ifeanyi Ubah has automatically qualified for next year’s CAF Confederation Cup.

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/11/fc-ifeanyi-ubah-are-champions-of-2015.html

...please help as I am committed in promoting our local Football league

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by AsapKen(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ubah....I just love DAT name ionno y o....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by deeplow: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Those Ifeanyi Ubah boys can take some mean penalties. Maybe that's just what they practiced for. Good for them
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by lastbaff(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Isn't that Brazilian flag? Why are they holding it there?

Recession? See my signature

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by tukdi: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
This thread should be accorded its rightful place Asap! cool

I can vividly recollect that we were really begging the MODS to push Rangers leage cup trophy thread to FP and it took them time to do it!

If this thread is not pushed immediately to FP, i will....lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Ipisi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
More photos....

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by frankzone: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
tukdi:
This thread should be accorded its rightful place Asap! cool

I can vividly recollect that we really begging the MODS to push Rangers leage cup trophy to FP and it took the time to do it!

It this thread is not pushed immediately to FP, i will....lipsrsealed
Na only Europe we sabi celebrate. Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by tukdi: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
frankzone:
Na only Europe we sabi celebrate. Shame.
lipsrsealed
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by uduokirika1(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Lalasticlala i think this thread is more detailed than the previous one sent to the front page

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by aadvark: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2016
lastbaff:

Ifeanyi Ubah FC has six Brazilian players, and the coach is also Brazilian

10 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by oxygen247(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ideas bearer
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by ibroh22(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na metal or plastic them carry?
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by freeman95(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
ifeanyi mbah haha

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by anonym0us: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
See the ugly useless cup that looks like garri frying pot

1 Share

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nawa o....all this nairaland pipo sef.... edakun wen i go do FTC? as post de land....100pipo don already first you comment.
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Greataausim(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kudos to FC Infayin Uba..... The second westham united in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by oxygen247(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
freeman95:
ifeanyi mbah haha

Correction..The name is Ifeanyi Ubah . Can't you read with your eyes?

8 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Doug07034780891(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omambala warriors.. cool
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Thisis2raw(m): 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
ifeanyi Ubah is the Roman Abrahamovic of Nigerian football.

Congrats to his team

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by pmc01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congratulations. But why are they wearing West ham jerseys?
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by chigoizie7(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good for him, he was really committed to his goals

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by ellovee(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
lastbaff:

can you see the white-skinned man there, who is presumed to be a Brazilian?
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Siberia101: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dear Senator Samuel Anyanwu when you become the Governor in 2019 please try to restore Iwanyanwu Nationale to where it rightly belongs cry cry cry cry
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by freeman95(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
oxygen247:

Correction..The name is Ifeanyi Ubah . Can't you read with your eyes?

shut up MR FC UBAH..

borrow me your eye na
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by sylvar02(m): 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
smdh for Naija league and fa

see trophy. grin

see. coach and him rough flag. grin

see fans grin

E no concern me sha

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by BrutalJab: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
lastbaff:

Cos their Coach and some players are Brazilians.

Isn't that interesting grin
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
lastbaff:

This is Nigeria ooo incase you have forgotten.....
Thos River Angel Girls were carrying Isreali flag
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by madapcmod: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congratulations IUFC aka Anambra warriors
Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by fourthworld: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
aadvark:
Ifeanyi Ubah FC has six Brazilian players, and the coach is also Brazilian

Afonja you see? The igbos you hate even signed players from your region. Stop the jealousy so that you people should be blessed too. Also I didn't see you people post any football team to comparatively prove you are better than igbos as usually do in other igbo success threads. Bunch of losers

4 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by aadvark: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
fourthworld:

Afonja you see? The igbos you hate even signed players from your region. Stop the jealousy so that you people should be blessed too. Also I didn't see you people post any football team to comparatively prove you are better than igbos as usually do in other igbo success threads. Bunch of losers
nwoke, gini na eme gi? onye ka ina kpo afonja? i ma kwa ife ina ekwu?

4 Likes

Re: FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Champion Of 2016 Nigeria Federation Cup (detailed PHOTOS) by Oblaf: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congratulations on the high

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Eyes On Salah As The Egyptians Goes Head To Head With The Russians!!! / Rules Of Football When We Were Kids / Ighalo Reversed Decision To Quit Super Eagles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.