Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? (4364 Views)

NYSC Officially Announced 2018 Batch B Stream II Call-up Letter Date -screenshot / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
So my friends, even strangers really, have been telling me dt not paying d 3k necessary to enable me print my call-up letter online is just me begging for palaver. I schooled in delsu, abk n was planning to go there to collect d letter when it's ready as dt woulda been cheaper. I need u guy's opinions cause am kinda confused now. Wanted to use d little cash at hand to buy kits, but now i no con know whether to pay d 3k after all

Anyone else in my shoes ?
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by chukz999(m): 4:51am On Nov 07, 2016
Were U Able To Print Ur Green Card Without The Payment? Bro Do The Needful N Stop Begging 4 Problem
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2016
chukz999:
Were U Able To Print Ur Green Card Without The Payment? Bro Do The Needful N Stop Begging 4 Problem

i'm pretty sure u need to pay before u can print d GC.
I really, really didn't want to pay,..sighs
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by boohema: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2016
Pls I have paid o...but I still don't get the whole green thing. Kindly explain. Thanks
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2016
Well according to what i've gathered on d GC so far, there's a link dt only works when u have paid d 3k. Check ur dashboard to see ur payment status
cc boohema
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by TheOtherRoom: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
I didn't pay the 3k so I couldn't print the green card.
Would get it at my institution...
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by TheOtherRoom: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
The 3k is meant for those who would like to get their call up number online and sort kinda
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by yommysure(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
How can I get to my dashboard?
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by phykel(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
You will still pay for it dear. During my time I did collect mine in Scul too but when you get to camp,they will delay you at the point of registration and if you wanna redeploy or have anything to do with the portal you may not av access to it until you pay d 3k. This was my experience. Pay the money and save ur sef some stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 1:24am On Nov 08, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
The 3k is meant for those who would like to get their call up number online and sort kinda

I know that. what am worried about is if d stress of getting d letter at d school would possibly be worth more than d 3k am trying to save by not paying to get d letter online
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 1:31am On Nov 08, 2016
phykel:
You will still pay for it dear. During my time I did collect mine in Scul too but when you get to camp,they will delay you at the point of registration and if you wanna redeploy or have anything to do with the portal you may not av access to it until you pay d 3k. This was my experience. Pay the money and save ur sef some stress.

thank you bros, this is d kinda stuff dt made me create d thread....I still have d remita form the cafe attendant gave me d day I registered. I will do d needful. thanks again
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by TheOtherRoom: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2016
franugo:

I know that. what am worried about is if d stress of getting d letter at d school would possibly be worth more than d 3k am trying to save by not paying to get d letter online

If you check d NySC timetable you will see

9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions 21st - 24th November, 2016

That's your call up letter
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by Sunnykaka(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
someone in my school is threatening to remove my name, so I want to knw if it possible for my name to be removed
after I have done my online registration?
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 2:10am On Nov 09, 2016
Sunnykaka:
someone in my school is threatening to remove my name, so I want to knw if it possible for my name to be removed
after I have done my online registration?

woah, dts some serious shi right there bro...its better u ask this question in d group thread cause am clueless here.
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 2:11am On Nov 09, 2016
yommysure:
How can I get to my dashboard?

once u just log in, d site takes u to ur dashboard
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by SageTravels: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2016
franugo:

pls what is the login link. pls share
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by SageTravels: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2016
franugo:

pls what is the login link. pls share
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by SageTravels: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

If you check d NySC timetable you will see

9. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions 21st - 24th November, 2016

That's your call up letter

Those that paid when will they print call up letter
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 12:58am On Nov 10, 2016
SageTravels:

pls what is the login link. pls sharte

that's d msg I got while trying to log in to my account, seems d site is experiencing some difficulties or it has been taken down. . .

you can check ur remita status here though
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/TransactionStatus_Remita

Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by TheOtherRoom: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2016
SageTravels:

Those that paid when will they print call up letter
21 to 25th November

Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by SageTravels: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
21 to 25th November
Someone said 14 - 19th
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by TheOtherRoom: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
SageTravels:

Someone said 14 - 19th

Is the someone NYSC ??
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by arcnomec(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
Dude where did u saw 25th om Nysc timetable.U aren't updated with nysc stuff..camp opens 24th [ =50918717]
21 to 25th November[/quote]
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2016
SageTravels:

Someone said 14 - 19th

are u still looking for d link to ur nysc account?
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by SageTravels: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2016
franugo:

are u still looking for d link to ur nysc account?
yes
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by George22016(m): 2:13am On Nov 12, 2016
please I am yet to get my call up letter.did a late registration on Thursday. how long does it take by the way I school in Benin republic. someone should put me through
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 4:48am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 4:52am On Nov 12, 2016
George22016:
please I am yet to get my call up letter.did a late registration on Thursday. how long does it take by the way I school in Benin republic. someone should put me through

no one has gotten d CUL yet call up letter will be ready by 21st according to nysc TiTi
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by George22016(m): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
franugo:

no one has gotten d CUL yet call up letter will be ready by 21st according to nysc TiTi

Good evening am sorry for disturbing u.will d callup number be in the call up letter or is it also in the RRR printout sent to my mail?Kindly put a confused bro through
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
George22016:

Good evening am sorry for disturbing u.will d callup number be in the call up letter or is it also in the RRR printout sent to my mail?Kindly put a confused bro through

am pretty sure it'd be in the CUL. Btw, what's d RRR printout?
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by George22016(m): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
franugo:

am pretty sure it'd be in the CUL. Btw, what's d RRR printout?
Remita retrieval reference..I got it when I paid d 3k
Re: Am I The Only One That Didn't Pay 3k For Online Call Up Letter? by franugo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
George22016:

Remita retrieval reference..I got it when I paid d 3k

nah, d CUN is not in there. U have to wait till 21st

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice : Nysc Vs Msc / Help!!! I Cant Print My Call Up Letter / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.