Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity (1267 Views)

David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Visits Landmark University With His Wife / Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity by RALPHOW(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
DADDYFREEZE IS A LIAR, JUST LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY , I LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE , YOU TOO CAN GO AND LISTEN TO IT.
HE NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE GOD APPROVED THE SCHOOL FEES.
HE SAID A GUY CALLED HIM AND SAID HE SPOKE SOME EVIL WORDS AGAINST HIM (BISHOP OYEDEPO) AND SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN HAVING STRONG MOUTH ODOUR AND CAN NOT TALK AGAIN IN THE PUBLIC.
HE CALLED HIM FOR PRAYER AND FORGIVENESS, AND HE WARN HIS MEMBERS NOT TO SPEAK AGAINST ANY CHURCH OF GOD.
AND FORGIVE THE GUY AND PRAY FOR HIM.
DADDYFREEZE IS A LIAR.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity by chocolateme(f): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Daddy abi Bobby Freeze was Mute during his own time of dismissal from job..
Now that he has been recalled, he suddenly started talking.
He should mind his business.. always talking like a fowl's nyash.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity by amuijiji: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
Daddy abi Bobby Freeze was Mute during his own time of dismissal from job..
Now that he has been recalled, he suddenly started talking.
He should mind his business.. always talking like a fowl's nyash.

U go like Fowl Nyash ontop ur sunday rice as I dey look u so...

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity by chocolateme(f): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
amuijiji:

U go like Fowl Nyash ontop ur sunday rice as I dey look u so...

eww.. i hate fowl nyash dieee.. heard its for elderly men. Don't even know the myth behind that belief.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity by amuijiji: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
eww.. i hate fowl nyash dieee.. heard its for elderly men. Don't even know the myth behind that belief.

Elderly men
That is a new one cous that year, my mum get roaster of who eats the yansh cous we all hated it but she would compensate you with one of the leg..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo:daddyfreeze Is A Liar, Just Looking For Cheap Publicity by emeijeh(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Disable CAPSLOCK please.
The post looks awkward

(1) (Reply)

See The Blogger Shot By Soldiers During AAU Protest (photos) / Need Help Urgently. Sbrs Funtua / Breaking News:Lautech To Resume In January Without Increase In Tution Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.