Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? (2296 Views)

The Muslims Hypocrisy, Absurdity And Contradictory Argument For Allah / Jerusalem And Umar Ibn Al-khattab (capture Of Jerusalem By The Muslims) / The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by Empiree: 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
tintingz:
Sorry, I don't get your sarcasm. undecided
Read on "Indirect rule"
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by tintingz(m): 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
Empiree:
Read on "Indirect rule"
Those are during colonial administration.

And Queen Elizabeth didn't fail during those era, she successfully ruled the nations until Nigeria got independence and everything jagaga.
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by Empiree: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
tintingz:
Those are during colonial administration.

And Queen Elizabeth didn't fail during those era, she successfully ruled the nations until Nigeria got independence and everything jagaga.
I dont think you get my point. When they colonized those countries, they did not de-colonized them. As you can see, all these countries are still subservient to Queen. All these countries constitutions are influenced by British and french today.Haiti and Trinidad and Tobago are clear example. They still rule these countries closely. Well, i get what you trying to say by the way.
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by tintingz(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Empiree:
I dont think you get my point. When they colonized those countries, they did not de-colonized them. As you can see, all these countries are still subservient to Queen. All these countries constitutions are influenced by British and french today.Haiti and Trinidad and Tobago are clear example. They still rule these countries closely. Well, i get what you trying to say by the way.
The British introduced us the constitution but were not the legislatives implementing laws or the judiciary and executives.

We are not under British leadership anymore.

Nigeria-mess is not under the blame of the British or the queen.

In fact I see Queen Elizabeth a successful leader.
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by Empiree: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2016
tintingz:
[size=3pt]The British introduced us the constitution but were not the legislatives implementing laws or the judiciary and executives.

We are not under British leadership anymore.

Nigeria-mess is not under the blame of the British or the queen.

In fact I see Queen Elizabeth a successful leader.[/size]
I wont dispute whether she is or not. I guess we see things from different lenses.
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by DevotedOne(m): 1:48am On Nov 14, 2016
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. As salaamu alaykum The Peace Be Upon You.

Empiree:
This isnt gonna go down well with neocons. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And I agree. These are the very one's we must rid from positions of influence, especially in the hall's of Justice.

http://blackagendareport.com/orlando_and_us_foreign_policy

http://blackagendareport.com/blog/14 Margaret Kimberley's blog

Yemenis Wrest Control of Several Villages in Saudi Arabia

How the Trumps tried — and failed — to keep black families like mine out of their neighborhood

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by maclatunji: 9:41am On Nov 14, 2016
tintingz:
Mr Mac, What do you think if Trump ban women from wearing Hijab in U.S?

Will you protest?

He cannot do so really because it is a constitutional matter in the United States.

However, if by some convergence of unexpected events such a thing happens. We will encourage those living in the country to protest it. I personally do not see how protesting here in Nigeria in such a situation will change anything.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2016
maclatunji:

He cannot do so really because it is a constitutional matter in the United States.
He can do so and it can be implemented in the their constitution due to the fact that majority of suicide bombers use hijab as disguise.

France almost ban hijab but at the end niqab, burqa(face veil) was ban. Even some countries in Africa did same.

However, if by some convergence of unexpected events such a thing happens. We will encourage those living in the country to protest it. I personally do not see how protesting here in Nigeria in such a situation will change anything.
Good, thank you for being honest.
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2016
Empiree:
I wont dispute whether she is or not. I guess we see things from different lenses.
Okies
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by maclatunji: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2016
tintingz:
He can do so and it can be implemented in the their constitution due to the fact that majority of suicide bombers use hijab as disguise.

France almost ban hijab but at the end niqab, burqa(face veil) was ban. Even some countries in Africa did same.

Your post is cute but constitutionalism in the United States is not like what you have in other countries. They have some crazy ideas alright but their system will prevent such a ban I am sure.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by DevotedOne(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by Empiree: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2016
tintingz:
Mr Mac, What do you think if Trump ban women from wearing Hijab in U.S?

Will you protest?
if this would happen, Bush would have been the right candidate. US is smarter than this. What they would do is secretly torture people by taking them to secret locations like Bush administration did.

And the victim could barely prove the insanity. That's how govt got away with it. If in any case victim was able to prove evidence of torture, govt would most likely settle outside of judicial system to avoid blackmail. They are f%$king smart.

Read "Mother Jones" to see what I'm talking about. But I can not guarantee it can never happen bcus there is a reason for their bogus terror plots to get people to hate Muslims so they could easily enact law of some sort. So far, it hasn't work like that but it works the other way by instigating violence attack against innocent Muslims, women especially. Some Muslim women have been stabbed to death while many are harassed.

Yes, some Muslims have paid the price by getting killed bcus on Trump's hate speeches.
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by tintingz(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Empiree:
if this would happen, Bush would have been the right candidate. US is smarter than this. What they would do is secretly torture people by taking them to secret locations like Bush administration did.

And the victim could barely prove the insanity. That's how govt got away with it. If in any case victim was able to prove evidence of torture, govt would most likely settle outside of judicial system to avoid blackmail. They are f%$king smart.

Read "Mother Jones" to see what I'm talking about. But I can not guarantee it can never happen bcus there is a reason for their bogus terror plots to get people to hate Muslims so they could easily enact law of some sort. So far, it hasn't work like that but it works the other way by instigating violence attack against innocent Muslims, women especially. Some Muslim women have been stabbed to death while many are harassed.

Yes, some Muslims have paid the price by getting killed bcus on Trump's hate speeches.
Any video proof at bolded.?
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by Empiree: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
tintingz:
Any video proof at bolded.?
If they have not been removed from YouTube, please look for

"The Informant" by Trevor Aaronson { this is a booklet and have read it from cover to cover 5 yrs ago}

"The Terror Factory": Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism by Trevor Aaronson (this is a book and have read this too and still have it}

Also search for Gulled Muhammad. There is a 40 minutes documentary about him. Experience they say is the best teacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8erpU-ONBwo

There are more. Also look for my former lawyer Lamis Deek, she will tell you stories that touch. She is on fb. She is American born palestinian practicing law in New York City. Too much stories bro. I was almost victims of this booolsh!t
Re: Who Are The Muslims Supporting For President Of The United States? by tintingz(m): 1:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Empiree:
If they have not been removed from YouTube, please look for

"The Informant" by Trevor Aaronson { this is a booklet and have read it from cover to cover 5 yrs ago}

"The Terror Factory": Inside the FBI's Manufactured War on Terrorism by Trevor Aaronson (this is a book and have read this too and still have it}

Also search for Gulled Muhammad. There is a 40 minutes documentary about him. Experience they say is the best teacher.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8erpU-ONBwo

There are more. Also look for my former lawyer Lamis Deek, she will tell you stories that touch. She is on fb. She is American born palestinian practicing law in New York City. Too much stories bro. I was almost victims of this booolsh!t
Alright. Thanks for the video, I will take my time to watch it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Muslims Still Raw Over The Crusades? / How Was It? / Sunnahs And Etiquettes Of EID.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.