Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) (8383 Views)

What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked / Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Thomas Ekpemupolo, Tompolo's Father Dies - Gbaramatu Voice Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2016
emerged01:

Madam kofo,a popular woman known for acting and her different styles of gele.
noted... is she a comedian
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by Wolexdey(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Its a drive to encourage other reps willing to expose corruption in such hidden places.
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by obowunmi(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2016
Jibrin is an idiot, crook and a thief.

This organization has zero credibility.

Useless Jibrin. Foolish man.
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by obowunmi(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2016
Jibrin is a thief.

He is fighting for himself and his pocket. He only began his FAKE corruption fight when he wasn't winning.

Nigerians LOSE again.
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by hysteriabox(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2016
jmichlins:
I don't know why but as I dey look you, you will be having affair with married women. of all things said and award plaque way full this thread na him wife wey set for your eyes. it's alright continue

Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by Elnino4ladies: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2016
kantin:
are you from Benue?

Exactly
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by kambili999(f): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2016
iya rainbow and her gele tho
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by emerged01(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
noted... is she a comedian
Somehow.... u self laugh at the sight the gele
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by ArabMopol(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2016
emerged01:
Somehow.... u self laugh at the sight the gele
her Gelee funny die
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by gozmok1(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2016
SEE AS I DE LOOK HIM WIFE DE LICK TONGUE
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by emerged01(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2016
ArabMopol:
her Gelee funny die

Her gele na die

Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by godson4u79(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ahmed0336:
u get serious issue honestly, I gats compliment what I feel looks pleasing to ma eyes. If na d award b ur problem dat na ur concern and mind u I'm married as well for almost 10yrs I ve never had extra marital affair outside so stop judging on a faceless platform.
Na wa ooo shey someone cannot play with you.. is that how you used to do.
Re: African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) by journerman(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
jmichlins:
no Nigerian politician fights corruption. what happens is that when the proceed of corruption is not shared as expected they start fighting each other and then try to use the masses to settle their score. so am not impressed at all

And what do you have to loose by them fighting each other? Every fight against corruption should be applauded weather it is genuine or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOI: SERAP Seeks Details Of Spending On Failed $460m CCTV, Other Chinese Loans / Senate Seeks The Repatriation Of Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic / Nigeria’s Borrowing: ‘Trouble’ Imminent, Says Budget Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.