Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja (861 Views)

5 Common Visa Interview Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Chances / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
pls..any guy living in a abuja shld give me advice on this..i am tired of around my parent..i want to leave to where no one know me...so..guys In should give me advice on this ....pls..this is urgent
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
I stay in lagos
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pls.i need advice on my move
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by drmikeadams(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
olajonzin:
Pls.i need advice on my move
..you get accomodatio there?you going to look for work or do businees?do u have enough money to get you going till you find something doing?

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
I have enough money that can sustain me till I get my self a job to do..but..i don't kwn anybody there...but..i believe I can survive it
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by ojun50(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2016
I leave in lagos bt i will advice u to think well it nt easy oh
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by Catastrophe1: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
olajonzin:
pls..any guy living in a abuja shld give me advice on this..i am tired of around my parent..i want to leave to where no one know me...so..guys In should give me advice on this ....pls..this is urgent
now you're thinking like man. Accommodation is key. Check online for accommodations before you move. Goodluck.
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by Priceless200(f): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2016
I like that you have woken up to reality, you cannot stay with your parents forever. I don't know how old you are or your educational background. Truth is Abuja is not a bed of roses (at least like it used to be.. Lol)
Having said that, Move! No fear, you will survive. Accommodation is the biggest issue here but if you have money that can get you accommodation, no matter how little, then don't think twice, move! I'd advice you move now, before the year runs out. So you you can familiarize with the Abuja environment and start looking our for jobs, know what it takes to survive, make friends etc. It is a general knowledge that at the beginning of the every year new job opportunities sprangs up. So get to know the city and start applying before the beginning of the year. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2016
Thanks a lot guyz..ur advice is so helpful
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by Bioboy1213(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2016
with roughly 50-80k, you can secure a room in some sub-urban area like Kubwa, bwari, dutse, Jabi, Dawaki E.t.c.......then you start ur search for jobs.....which I believe you would get fast and easy by God,s grace.....all you need is to be smart and stay connected.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2016
OK...thanks
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by olajonzin(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2016
Still more thoughtful advice..guys
Re: What Are Chances Of Living My Father House And Relocate To Abuja by travelpoint: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
olajonzin:
That is what men do. You cannot stay with your parents forever

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation In Ghana / I Need Advice On My Travelling / About Bahamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.