Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! (38416 Views)

Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Is Your Home Screen Better Than Mine? / Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Kurupt01: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Here's mine
Nougat themed
Nova Launcher
Zooper widget
Letv X500
EUI based on Android 6.0

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Tintinnoty(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Bet 9ja beside bible...... ok kontiniu ooooo
sure the two can go hand in hand without interference na
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Youngtrice(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Infinix Hotnote android 4.4 kitkat

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Oklander: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
kentblues:
can you tell me the name of the film that has this actor u use as ur home screen
Lol, so no be only notice that guy, looks bad ass. I go like see him in action.
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by we963852: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
love this, how do i get it?
Worksunlimited:
Infinix hot note..

Lollipop..
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Worksunlimited: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
we963852:
love this, how do i get it?

By downloading buzz launcher...
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by nnamdizen(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
Sony experia p

1 Like

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Ebukaidoko(m): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
That's mine

1 Like

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by mikkypel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tecno L8 plus

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by khodehead: 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Snokor z5000
Nova launcher ✖ whicons

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
kentblues:
can you tell me the name of the film that has this actor u use as ur home screen

Its actually a console game called 'witcher 3: wild hunt'

Although the movie is already in the making ..
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gmajor:
where did you get your wallpaper from?

An app called Zedge on the google playstore ..

Download and thank me later cool
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
hitleraldof:
bros pls reply my pm....id like to chat with you abt your phone biko ejo

Replied ..
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by praemaise(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
khalhokage:
Gionee M2, Android 5.1.1 lollipop

Abeg, which font is this? What's the name? Thanks
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by modextus(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
kingjaylo:

Babaa what tweak are u using? is it glo?
etisalat
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by gabylzy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gionee M5

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by iammanuel(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
MY TECNO Y5

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by willbayo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
olayinkajnr:

How I take do wetin?
upgrade to 6.0
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by royalfamily(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
HTC m8

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Udeani(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
From Infinix hot S

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by bonetalk(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Kingoflotto:
Crappppppppppp
Sheffield which music player u dey use wey dey give u d lyrics
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by zika1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Samsung S5....

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by jerome84(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2016
gabylzy:
Gionee M5

Nice one, please which launcher and name of theme are you using. I have a Gionee M5 plus.
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
jiggar:

"Taps mic and clears throat"

I used Pc.
Although, it can be done on phone, it's time consuming and challenging.

You want to port it?

"Drops mic and leaves"
Everyone including me want to learn porting easily but not everyone has a computer,even if its time consuming and tedious,we ain't got no choice,can you redirect me to where someone posted it, or post it here on nairaland, or message me via telegram @tecron

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
jiggar:

I used Pc.

You want to port it?

"Drops mic and leaves"
Everyone including me want to learn porting easily but not everyone has a computer,even if its time consuming and tedious,we ain't got no choice,can you redirect me to where someone posted it, or post it here on nairaland, or message me via telegram tecron

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
gabylzy:
Gionee M5
Please what's the name of your icon pack
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
jiggar:

I used Pc.

You want to port it?

"Drops mic and leaves"
Can you teach me how to port without pc, add me on telegram @tecron

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by Pronmix(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2016
iPhone 5

Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by khalhokage(m): 5:11am On Nov 09, 2016
praemaise:

Abeg, which font is this? What's the name? Thanks
I don't know, it came with the pitch black theme i'm using.
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by ranktzy(m): 5:59am On Nov 09, 2016
khalhokage:
Gionee M2, Android 5.1.1 lollipop

I use an M2, but mine is Android 4.4,can i upgrade it to 5.1.1? What's the step involved? Thanks!
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by khalhokage(m): 6:12am On Nov 09, 2016
ranktzy:

I use an M2, but mine is Android 4.4,can i upgrade it to 5.1.1? What's the step involved? Thanks!

1st rooting, then flash a recovery, then download the ROM and the Gapps for that ROM, then flash the ROM and Gapps .

Everything you need is on forum.xda-developers.com

If you stay in Awka I could do it for you.
Re: Share A Screenshot Of Your Home Screen! by jbreezy: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2016
delugajackson:

I'd really love to get an iPhone 5s, maybe we can talk if you're interested in selling yours.
i still dey enjoy my toy oooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Absolutely Hilarious On Whatsapp (with Pics) / Some Vintage Phones That Shook The Nigerian GSM market - (pics) / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.