Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 (10177 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 - Official Specifications & Price! / Camera Rumble: Itel S11 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Mi-A500s Vs Tecno w4 & Wx3 / Pictures From The Itel S11 Trial Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by itelMobileNG: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2016
We are glad to announce itel S11 as our latest phone into the Nigerian market.
its tagline is[b] "Snap the best of you" [/b]and runs on Android 6.0. Has a selfie camera of 5MP with auto focus and Smile to Capture feature. S11 has front and back Flash Light and support up to 84º Angel of View for wider picture snapping.

itel S11 operate the MTK platform and has a 5" IPS Screen. On the memory side, S11 has 1GB RAM with internal Memory of 8GB ROM that is expandable up to 32GB.

S11 comes in 3 colours and include Rose Gold, Champagne Gold as well as Space Gray

Battery Capacity is 2400mAh. itel S11 would be available from November 10th, 2016 first in 3C Hubs shops then in all other major smartphone shops at ₦27,000

Full Official Specs attached below

2 Likes

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by ritababe(f): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2016
nice phone but the battery is too low.

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Looks beautiful and slicky. Would be nice to have my hands on one of these S11 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by itelMobileNG: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2016
ritababe:
nice phone but the battery is too low.
Well, what battery capacity would have been okay for you??

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by ritababe(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2016
itelMobileNG:
Well, what battery capacity would have been okay for you??
4000mah na, you know this is Nigeria no stable light.

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
ritababe:

i think camera is the main selling point here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by ritababe(f): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
klinro:
5mp? lol you are funny.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rather go for bluboo picasso 3G for almost the same price on Jumia...
Itel never ready to do phone! undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
klinro:

You Say undecided
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Youngpo413: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Tbillz(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
ritababe:

lenovo a5000 will do that job.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Habbatically: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whizpeter:
Rather go for bluboo picasso 3G for almost the same price on Jumia...

Itel never ready to do phone! undecided
How can I order the phone on Jumia?
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Habbatically:

Contact Augster
He's a Jumia agent, you can search for him in this forum!
Here's his number 08100041548
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Habbatically:
You want to buy phone that don't have after sale service centre?? Goodluck to you
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by augster(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Whizpeter:

Contact Augster He's a Jumia agent, you can search for him in this forum! Here's his number 08100041548
Thanks boss
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by itelMobileNG: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
ritababe:

You could go for our itel it1516Plus that has 5000mAh if you prefer big battery phones wink wink

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2016
itelMobileNG:

You could go for our itel it1516Plus that has 5000mAh if you prefer big battery phones wink wink

That one na phone?? That's just a power bank that makes call.... We know you wanna do cheap phones, but make them reasonably enticing!!!

We buy phones from as far as China and import them ourselves cos you guys ain't offering value for money... undecided

Xiaomi just released their Redmi 4a phone and its gonna sell for about the same price with this ya s11 but that's the only similar thing about the two phones...

When it comes to specs, they are miles apart!

The redmi 4a is a flagship when compared to ya s11 cheesy
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Whizpeter:

That one na phone?? That's just a power bank that makes call.... We know you wanna do cheap phones, but make them reasonably enticing!!!

We buy phones from as far as China and import them ourselves cos you guys ain't offering value for money... undecided

Xiaomi just released their Redmi 4a phone and its gonna sell for about the same price with this ya s11 but that's the only similar thing about the two phones...

When it comes to specs, they are miles apart!

The redmi 4a is a flagship when compared to ya s11 cheesy

if i may..

1. How many Nigerians can import this Xiaomi?
2. Do Xiaomi have Service support in Nigeria?
3. What happens if you need to get spare parts? import again??

2 Likes

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by kio052001(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2016
klinro:

You want to buy phone that don't have after sale service centre?? Goodluck to you
yan am wella

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2016
klinro:

if i may..

1. How many Nigerians can import this Xiaomi?
2. Do Xiaomi have Service support in Nigeria?
3. What happens if you need to get spare parts? import again??

[b]1. If you've got an ATM card enabled for online transactions, you can buy from aliexpress, gearbest etc and ship ya self!! They even offer free shipping sef! Its not rocket science!

2. That's work in progress, won't be long before they commission their service centres.. They already announced their commitment to do so soon!

3. Dealers like initialize, Elijahdre, kulimart here on NL sell the parts of these phones and deliver to anywhere in Nigeria... And there are some really good engineers that stock xiaomi parts, I can vouch for those at Owerri and Lagos!! I can direct you to them!

Permit me to add that even carlcare that's scattered round the federation most of the time don't have the parts to fix your phones.. Sometimes, it takes them close to three months before they get the parts!! Have you ever gone to carlcare to fix something as minor as a mouthpiece and they fix it for you same day?? I'm sure even carlcaresophia won't deny this!

My tecno j7 was abandoned for a while cos for six months, I couldn't get a replacement for my mouthpiece that got spoilt!! Just negodu!!

Its high time we stopped supporting mediocrity in this country! These guys are just feeding off our money with no real after sales support, forget carlcare![/b]

5 Likes

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by directonpc(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Tiri Gbosa for the poster above me. But if everybody import phone, who go buy Itel?
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
directonpc:
Tiri Gbosa for the poster above me. But if everybody import phone, who go buy Itel?

If Itel and other chinese OEMs that have their market here stop producing and marketing substandard phones, there would be no need to import phones for personal use again!!! They are the ones forcing us to look beyond the borders of this country!
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Krystale: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2016
Whats the cpu speed and core, the screen resolution? 8gb rom for 27000?
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Carlcaresophia: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2016
Whizpeter:

[b]1. If you've got an ATM card enabled for online transactions, you can buy from aliexpress, gearbest etc and ship ya self!! They even offer free shipping sef! Its not rocket science!

2. That's work in progress, won't be long before they commission their service centres.. They already announced their commitment to do so soon!

3. Dealers like initialize, Elijahdre, kulimart here on NL sell the parts of these phones and deliver to anywhere in Nigeria... And there are some really good engineers that stock xiaomi parts, I can vouch for those at Owerri and Lagos!! I can direct you to them!

Permit me to add that even carlcare that's scattered round the federation most of the time don't have the parts to fix your phones.. Sometimes, it takes them close to three months before they get the parts!! Have you ever gone to carlcare to fix something as minor as a mouthpiece and they fix it for you same day?? I'm sure even carlcaresophia won't deny this!

My tecno j7 was abandoned for a while cos for six months, I couldn't get a replacement for my mouthpiece that got spoilt!! Just negodu!!

Its high time we stopped supporting mediocrity in this country! These guys are just feeding off our money with no real after sales support, forget carlcare![/b]
Hello Whizpeter, sorry about the j7 mouthpiece problem, please let us know your IMEI, Work Order Number, Phone number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Whizpeter, sorry about the j7 mouthpiece problem, please let us know your IMEI, Work Order Number, Phone number, as well as which Carlcare Service Center you sent your phone to, so that we can transfer your info to our colleagues to check the details. Thank you!

Thanks but no thanks... Already found a solution to the issue... Fixed it somewhere else!

You guys go learn customer service, it ain't rocket science!
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Whizpeter:

1. If you've got an ATM card enabled for online transactions, you can buy from aliexpress, gearbest etc and ship ya self!! They even offer free shipping sef! Its not rocket science!

You have a point though but you would also agree with me that a great majority of Nigerians do not even know how to shop on Jumia or Konga not to talk of Buying abroad
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by neomatrix1027(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
klinro:

You have a point though but you would also agree with me that a great majority of Nigerians do not even know how to shop on Jumia or Konga not to talk of Buying abroad
Then that means they are in the stone age.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
neomatrix1027:
Then that means they are in the stone age.
its not about stone age or not.
there are more people who cannot access Internet than those who can access internet in Nigeria
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Whizpeter(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
klinro:

Yeah, that's true.... That's also why I said it ain't rocket science, they can learn if they wanna or buy from dealers that deal in importation of smartphones and accessories!

This life is too short to comman be suffering with itel!

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Reeberry: 3:13am On Nov 10, 2016
klinro:

We already know you are an itel marketer.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by tboyharma(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
omg itel again well them try shaa
<a href="http://androidspit.com/itel-s11-specs-features-priceprice/"> [url]Itel S11 is an awesome phone to get[/url]</a>.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
Reeberry:
We already know you are an itel marketer.
LOL. And if i was, anything bad in it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes / All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher / Mtn Benin To Mtn Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.