Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 (10176 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 - Official Specifications & Price! / Camera Rumble: Itel S11 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Lite Vs Mi-A500s Vs Tecno w4 & Wx3 / Pictures From The Itel S11 Trial Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Reeberry: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
klinro:

LOL. And if i was, anything bad in it?
That phone he wanted to buy online is far better than this itel phone. But you want to convince him to buy the itel at same price with lower specs.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Krystale: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2016
Make una no suffer Dey advice. Itel know wetin them they do
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Jetjacky(m): 11:50am On Nov 11, 2016
Whizpeter:

Yeah, that's true.... That's also why I said it ain't rocket science, they can learn if they wanna or buy from dealers that deal in importation of smartphones and accessories!

This life is too short to comman be suffering with itel!
lol!
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by mobilitaria: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2016
Click here to see where you can buy iTel s11 at cheap price in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by josielewa(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls if redmi 4a is in naija pls flash me or comment it here. ...thanks
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by itelMobileNG: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2016
mobilitaria:
Click here to see where you can buy iTel s11 at cheap price in Nigeria.

Your post is nice. Thanks for publishing for us smiley
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by zeanslim(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Itel mobile at it again..the phone got some sweet looks
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by major466(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2017
itelMobileNG:
We are glad to announce itel S11 as our latest phone into the Nigerian market.
its tagline is[b] "Snap the best of you" [/b]and runs on Android 6.0. Has a selfie camera of 5MP with auto focus and Smile to Capture feature. S11 has front and back Flash Light and support up to 84º Angel of View for wider picture snapping.

itel S11 operate the MTK platform and has a 5" IPS Screen. On the memory side, S11 has 1GB RAM with internal Memory of 8GB ROM that is expandable up to 32GB.

S11 comes in 3 colours and include Rose Gold, Champagne Gold as well as Space Gray

Battery Capacity is 2400mAh. itel S11 would be available from November 10th, 2016 first in 3C Hubs shops then in all other major smartphone shops at ₦27,000

Full Official Specs attached below
Hi. Pls I own Itel1503 but the logic board is damaged due to electrical surge during charging. Pls where can I find a logic board for Itel1503? The part seem not to be available any where I go. Pls this is urgent.
I live in Jos, Plateau state.
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by klinro(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
major466:
Hi. Pls I own Itel1503 but the logic board is damaged due to electrical surge during charging. Pls where can I find a logic board for Itel1503? The part seem not to be available any where I go. Pls this is urgent.

Guy, take it to any Carlcare service centre for assistance or contact @Carlcaresophia
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by itelMobileNG: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2017
major466:

Hi there, kindly take it to our Carlcare service centre in Jos at 1 St. Theresa shopping complex, beside electricity house Ahmadu Bello way Jos, Nigeria

Thank you
Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by Carlcaresophia: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
major466:
Hello major466, for the problem you can bring your phone, together with receipt or warranty card to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send you contact info of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by itelMobileNG: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
zeanslim:
Itel mobile at it again..the phone got some sweet looks
Thank you. Glad you are enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Official Specifications And Price Of Itel S11 by iafatok(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes / All Android Users Must Read - What You Don't Know About Lucky Patcher / Mtn Benin To Mtn Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.