Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Letter From An Angry Nigerian Animator - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Letter From An Angry Nigerian Animator (1140 Views)

Do You Need A Professional 3d Animator Or Designer? / An Angry Nigerian Man Used BLACK MAGIC On His Girlfriend, Because Of This... / Stop Searching. Animator And Book Illustrator Here (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter From An Angry Nigerian Animator by ashraffic: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2016
I actually need your help undecided . It being long I posted here and the last time, i was all about a 3D work I did; I thriller for a 3D movie (about how Sango, god of thunder, actually came back to the planet to meet the extinction of men which was done by Driods and cyborgs. Kind of epic right? you can view "AGBENDE" here. I am grateful of the old views from here. My little odyssey only got me a job as a lecturer in a private university. The point is, the job has not been fulfilling. apart from moving me far from the animator's connected world, I wake up sad everyday because i feel under used training young lads on simple software. I beg of new ideas, links and updates that will make a passionate animator more fulfilling and realize the "Nigerian dream" (if there is anything like that). Plssssss...i am getting Old oo, and much have been sacrificed to build an animator, which doesnt just want to be a side artist. Pls view my latest work here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0voluzo23Uw
"The Room" is a 3D abstract illustration (it actually a poetic expression of a frustrated dream of an animator).
Re: Letter From An Angry Nigerian Animator by xendra: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wow!
Re: Letter From An Angry Nigerian Animator by gangwolf(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
Take heart bro......if your on twitter follow me @gangwolf360 wil share your works. I keep saying it we have to support our local talents and that's one of my main goals. To show how talented Nigeria is to the world. Makes me really happy seeing creative and talented people.

Re: Letter From An Angry Nigerian Animator by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
perservere

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See Amazing Portrait Of Ice Prince, Creativity At Work / We Make Animations / Urgent Help With Logo Font Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.