Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump (21490 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by buchilino(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rossikk:
I'm astonished that so many 'Nigerians' actually support Trump. A man who doesn't consider blacks human beings. A racist to the core who barred blacks from renting his houses and was sued countless times for it. Who claimed President Obama must show his birth certificate (something he would never ask of a white president).

YET, WE ACTUALLY HAVE 'NIGERIANS' who support this fool.

Then again, Nigerians have always had inferiority complex and consider themselves inferior to whites, so obviously Trump's racism is not a problem for them. TRAGIC AND SHAMEFUL.

MY FRIEND, LETS CUT 2 D CHASE. IT WASN'T D WHITE MAN DAT PUT US IN DIS MESS AFRICANS FINDS THEMSELVES. I DON'T LIKE TRUMPS ARROGANCE N PRIDE, BUT IN REALITY D MAN IS RIGHT IN WAT HE SAYS MOSTLY ABOUT AFRICANS.
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Ayodeji2k14: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
OyinbowithaTan:
Clinton corruption and criminal behavior is limitless, no boundaries. The USA for them is for sale to highest bidder. USA needs special prosecutor to investigate Hillary and her inner circle. This worked well in Brazil where 1/2 of their congress is under investigation, 1 former President is in jail, another was impeached 2 months ago, and the current one is under investigation. The Clintons should be put on plane, 2 parachutes, then push them out of the plane 10,000 feet above Haiti. Go to youtube and watch "Clinton Cash".
.Whether u like it or not,clinton is winning 2moro.I am 80% sure.FBI has cleared her on d email issue.Bet it wit me if u kan?

2 Likes

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Toluensdollars(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Even d blind man can perceive Hilary Clinton has d eventual winner of d presidential race tomorrow.
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Johnnyessence(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
I
Ayodeji2k14:
.Whether u like it or not,clinton is winning 2moro.I am 80% sure.FBI has cleared her on d email issue.Bet it wit me if u kan?
for your mind baaaa latest polls shows donald trump in early so please do not give your self hypertension oooo. In florida state donald trump is winning in high margin.
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by mensdept: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
The so-called person representing Edo cannot point to one remarkable piece of legislation that he has authored or sponsored to help his constituents. Nor has he called upon Buhari or Oshiomole to resign for the shame they have brought to Africans

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by yeyeboi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
dudebuck:
just look at fools, FYI Google Hillary Clinton and KKK and see for ya self.

Wait o, shey na the Ok wey I take book space dey pain u abi na wetin. E be like sey u want make I swear for ur generation abi angry
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by MPSA(m): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
IamEntropy:

We have something in common with americans
Nigerian is the giant of Africa
America is the giant of north America

Brother! grin I like when you beat your chest, I am also a chest beater grin, chest beating is good for your health, it makes you feel like VIP grin

[b][/b]NIGERIA IS THE ''GIANT'' OF AFRICA, AMERICA IS ''GIANT'' OF NORTH AMERICA; Good News Brother,Good News grin

BEAT THAT CHEST, NO ONE WILL STOP YOU, THE CHEST IS YOURS grin, I AM THE SAME LIKE YOU grin

You deserve a member ship card of Chest Beaters grin

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by akpanbaba: 12:07am On Nov 08, 2016
The rep member has not cleared the corruption charges levelled against the leadership of the House,he is directing nigerians how to vote.Has he ever won election in his state?Does he think nigerians in America believe in one derica of rice and half bottle of ororo they give before election day in Nigeria?
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by nell2: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Of course the IPOB miscreants want Trump to win. Boy by Wednesday morning are we going torment them even more than we did when Jonathan lost to Buhari last year. Y'all should get ready grin grin
face topic , you will not. you are here causing nuisance online instead of helping the nation get out of recession your saviour created for us.

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by nell2: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
Ipob fools won't listen they prefer drinking sapele water and brukutu and dancing foolishly on the road
this one wan comment by all means .face topic, no.. just the mention of ipod gets one noticed. you are noticed jare .Afonjaism diagnosed
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by NEROSKY(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Personally, I have payed more attention to US election than my own country Politics, Hillary Clinton is going to win this because the odd is against Trump, on the other hand, i want trump to win, so he can see is not all about talk talk talk, rather work work work!!.. he can ask Nigerians about that "change mantra"
He was dragged down by FBI director Commey comment, that he's opponent will not be charged with any offenses, after, he has used the propaganda to Bragg and get cheap points...

Now, what does this long year of US election tells us about United States citizens,
- They have more racist than we can imagine (Only a racist can support trump)

- They have no respect for Women (Only Trump supporter would understand better)

- They want Change so quick that they don't care about who they want to vote in (Personally, i would prefer corrupt Hillary than "fake Trump")

- They don't want politically correct President,( They want someone that will disgrace them in international conference such as G20 etc, because he has basket mouth, always full of pride and spew sh!t!)

- They want someone who is friend with American enemies not allies, Such as Russia, North Korea...

- They want someone who can lie for whole American continent, (He lie and cover it with lie and another lie, with another lie and lie lie lie)

They want divider, not peacemaker (Another word for problems or trouble should be = Trump )

- American depends on Tax, he don't even pay Tax, that's who they want as President..

- They want someone who is his biggest enemy is they words he say... nothing else...

Well, all this are my personal opinion, you can add yours.. You might be wondering why i took my time to write all this, United States has done a lot to my life than my own country evn if i haven't step a foot in US land
- Nero

#HillaryClinton #Trump #USelection #Cnn #Election2016

2 Likes

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by dudebuck: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2016
yeyeboi:

Wait o, shey na the Ok wey I take book space dey pain u abi na wetin. E be like sey u want make I swear for ur generation abi angry
sorry, it is the so called senator I was referring to.
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by MPSA(m): 8:33am On Nov 08, 2016
Millions, and millions of racist at the same place grin Good point the analyst(Nerosky), the leadership of this team is growing daily, But for me I don't care about the mind set of this team. I am an African, I will die in my continent, I will never cross the oceans. So what ever they are doing, is up to them. I care about good people of the world, not the arrogant one. Good bless the world,my continent, and my country, except this bunch of losers. grin
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by MPSA(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Let me beat my chest once more, I am the only MPSA , The second MPSA is on the mirror, SOoooo.... I don't care.... grin
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 08, 2016
yeyeboi:
Ok - FTC angry

EDITED

The guy below me that quoted me because I was booking space. If I swear for u now e go be like sey I do bad angry

Back to the matter, it's a shame on our politicians for telling Nigerian American not to vote trump but you can tell those zombies to vote for hardship.

I pity una sad
All these baby factory children whose only identity is to call others zombies needs to be checked on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by yeyeboi(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2016
maoolakanm:
All these baby factory children whose only identity is to call others zombies needs to be checked on this forum.

well baby factory children still better pass product of a licking condom zombie. U see ur life angry
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by chansmokers: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
Of course the IPOB miscreants want Trump to win. Boy by Wednesday morning are we going torment them even more than we did when Jonathan lost to Buhari last year. Y'all should get ready grin grin
Grow up kid
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by freeze001(f): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

Let your torment begin lazy afonja! U will torment yourself till u know no peace, u need no help...just all on your own!

2 Likes

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by NoreenUG(f): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

How market, reeetardd? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Justiceleague1: 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

pentiumprof apcharam genbloodykiller eternaltruths make una come see torMESSntor in chief o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mallam afonja is yet to be seen since morning! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by beautyoftheLord: 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

So! Where do we start tormenting you from now? Is it the fact that he won with 289 to 218? Is it the fact that he has made history with that? Or that states like Florida since the 80's that have been Democrats, he flawed? I can feel your pain right now. The truth is that you bought Obama's media hype while the "true " Americans watched back in silence getting ready to make a fool of people like you. He told them what they wanted to hear. Get the Africans out they have taken our jobs, we hate Muslims they are terrorists, the Latina immigrants are criminals. It sold to the pure Americans. You sat in Nigeria, while it was clear to see he would win over there. Enter social Media, American churches are even happy he won. Which true American wanted Hilary, the Islamic sympathizer? Wake up. You were daydreaming. They want AMERICA great again. President Donald J. Trump is the 45th president of America. Deal with it or perhaps Die tormenting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

So! Where do we start tormenting you from now? Is it the fact that he won with 289 to 218? Is it the fact that he has made history with that? Or that states like Florida since the 80's that have been Democrats, he flawed? I can feel your pain right now. The truth is that you bought Obama's media hype while the "true " Americans watched back in silence getting ready to make a fool of people like you. He told them what they wanted to hear. Get the Africans out they have taken our jobs, we hate Muslims they are terrorists, the Latina immigrants are criminals. It sold to the pure Americans. You sat in Nigeria, while it was clear to see he would win over there. Enter social Media, American churches are even happy he won. Which true American wanted Hilary, the Islamic sympathizer? Wake up. You were daydreaming. They want AMERICA great again. President Donald J. Trump is the 45th president of America. Deal with it or perhaps Die tormenting yourself.
I cant feel any pain. My president is Buhari. Just a slight disappointment i cant use the outcome to torment you IPOB losers. By the way when is Trump going to declare Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by wheredemdey: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:

Waste pipe... Talking from all sides of the mouth...

You are worthless in life and more useful in death.

Talk nah.... Or the cat got your amala and ewedu tongue
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by beautyoftheLord: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
kropotkin2:
I cant feel any pain. My president is Buhari. Just a slight disappointment i cant use the outcome to torment you IPOB losers. By the way when is Trump going to declare Biafra?

Sweetie I ain't Igbo. Yes you can feel the pain. Team Obama that put your Buhari in is out. wink

1 Like

Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by DabuIIIT: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
jamislaw:
why is it that Ugandans are always thinking opposite contrary to any reality at hand, anything evil, destruction and anguish iPod are always in support of it. listen to your leaders and your God. all the Northerners in America will cast their votes for continuity. teamhillary.

you were saying? grin

#Teamhillary hahahahahahahaha...
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by DabuIIIT: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
wizzakosh:
very soon, we shall know who is foolish. one of my prayer is that trump wins and impose death penalty for drug peddlers. let see if your brothers won't be the first to be put on death row. mumu.
as you wish others,so shall heaven and the spirits cause and make it to be unto you abundantly,amen.
Sai Trump
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by DabuIIIT: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
profolaolu:
hate cancer will kill U, Dog barking at d moon
as you wish for others,so shall heaven cause to be unto you and your household in abundance. Amen.

Sai Trump.
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by Greenback: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
PMIcon:

U people should get matured. Many APC supporters and Yorubas prefer Mr. Trump.
you also should get matured and stop lying and decerving ppl,is Agbonayinma not an Apc member?
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by DabuIIIT: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
profolaolu:
c dis hypocrite, so U recognise heaven after ur derogatory and deflammatry tribalistic comment,GOD cannot be mocked,U r just a clown and useless jester,calling heaven when U brought fire on ur roof,do U tink d creator of d heaven is a hypocrite n deciever like U,bro U r just a church goer nt a christian,stop calling heaven after U av made a terrible mistake. Work on ur salvation bro.
hehe...are you afraid now? What i have spoken,i have spoken and the heaven heavens have heard..besides,i simply repeated your own very words of evil wish and insults...not a single word of mine added. Its your own words against ur neighbour against you.

And mr judge ajumogobia,leave me and my salvation to God. Bye
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by OyinbowithaTan(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ayodeji2k14:
how much you want to bet lol
Re: Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump by khoiboy1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
MPSA:

Brother! grin I like when you beat your chest, I am also a chest beater grin, chest beating is good for your health, it makes you feel like VIP grin

[b][/b]NIGERIA IS THE ''GIANT'' OF AFRICA, AMERICA IS ''GIANT'' OF NORTH AMERICA; Good News Brother,Good News grin

BEAT THAT CHEST, NO ONE WILL STOP YOU, THE CHEST IS YOURS grin, I AM THE SAME LIKE YOU grin

You deserve a member ship card of Chest Beaters grin

I think I deserve a chest beater ( member of the chest beater gang ) membership card cool .. Chest beating is so vitalizing. ima Join Now-Now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulfill Your Promise To Nigerians – Atiku Tells Buhari / Conference 57 Endorses Sanwo-olu Ahead Direct Primaries In Lagos (video) / Ex- Commissioner In Police Net For Defiling 15-yr Old In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.