Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship (3312 Views)

Looking For A Matured Lady Or Sugar Mummy! / In Need Of A Matured Guy Who Can Take Care Of Me. / Honestly I'm Searching For A Damsel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
richidinho:

She is taken bro grin
Them send you ne? Lolz
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Melsan: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Good luck with your search bro
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
I didn't propose a long distant relationship....but something different from a routine lifestyle....what's your mobile number
tesla1125:

Have had a long distance relationship went sour dear. But we sure can be friends
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Don't mind him.....he's trying to stop a moving train wink wink wink wink wink

tesla1125:

Them send you ne? Lolz
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by serah88: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2016
You guys wouldn't be fair to the OP if you derailed this thread. This thread was opened for a definite purpose.

2 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by BabaRamota1980: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2016
I'm seeking to meet a lady between the ages of 27 and 35..

OP,
I have problem with Yoruba men looking to marry women around their age. By the time you both turn 50 people begin to wonder if the woman next to you is your mother. You are 30 for God's sake....find a 17yr old or at most a 20yr old, but in worst case definitely not older than 21. In North you cant even find a 30yr old woman if you want one, they have been in matrimony the past 10yrs or more.

When you turn 50 that 17yr old today is 37. People look at you outside and wish they have what is beside you.

Get some sense my brother, wake up!

#sweet17
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

OP,
I have problem with Yoruba men looking to marry women around their age. By the time you both turn 50 people begin to wonder if the woman next to you is your mother. You are 30 for God's sake....find a 17yr old or at most a 20yr old, but in worst case definitely not older than 21. In North you cant even find a 30yr old woman if you want one, they have been in matrimony the past 10yrs or more.

When you turn 50 that 17yr old today is 37. People look at you outside and wish they have what is beside you.

Get some sense my brother, wake up!

#sweet17
Bro, thanks for leaving a comment on my thread. But, I suppose you know that we are different people, and because we are different, it would not be sensible you assume we do things in a like manner. And, yes, I'm seeking to meet a woman between the ages of 27 and 35 because as a psychologist, I know a woman between these ages are psychologically and socially balanced to assume that role of a "wife." A 17yr old girl ought to be in school, not in a man's house acting out a wife.

For clarification sake, I'm not a yoruba man; I'm a Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by olusegunthomas(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmmm, should I say this is nice ? But I thought there re lot of radio programs in Lagos that deals with this kind of issue, meeting and dating?

Anyways, though I don't reside in Lagos but I can hook you up with Lagos base babes, if you re interested.
are you mama for the girls
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by olusegunthomas(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Am also single, early 30s as wel.... looking for right lady to show case..... any single between the age of 27 to 32 should holla me.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by BabaRamota1980: 9:50am On Nov 08, 2016
elprint:
Bro, thanks for leaving a comment on my thread. But, I suppose you know that we are different people, and because we are different, it would not be sensible you assume we do things in a like manner. And, yes, I'm seeking to meet a woman between the ages of 27 and 35 because as a psychologist, I know a woman between these ages are psychologically and socially balanced to assume that role of a "wife." A 17yr old girl ought to be in school, not in a man's house acting out a wife.

For clarification sake, I'm not a yoruba man; I'm a Nigerian.

True talk on different tastes. I disagree on your psychology and social balance. Look what you psychologists have turned society to....30yr old women roaming around no husband. They were told to get their degree before settling down and a man will appreciate them better. Now they got degree, no job, no husband, no appreciation. sad
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by KINGinVAHALA: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
olusegunthomas:
are you mama for the girls
Baba for the girls rather!
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by setempire: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
@serah88, I would like to have an affair with you, if you don't my. Please hit me up on 08022118345 or via BBM PIN 7b95917e. I shall be waiting you.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by setempire: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
@serah88, I would like to have an affair with you, if you don't mind. Please hit me up on 08022118345 or via BBM PIN 7b95917e. I shall be waiting you.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by vibezz(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Abuja undecidedAbuja

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by akaahs(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
tesla1125:

But why aren't you jovial? Drop me your number wink

hi sweeri, patiently waiting for ya call.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by bembojay12(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Goodluck brush
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by praiseejiro(f): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
elprint:
I'm a young man in my early 30s. I live, and work in Lagos. I'm independent, calm, calculated, and upbeat about life. My ultimate goal in life is to be "a successful man in my chosen field, a good father, and husband." Before coming here to seek a relationship, I have tried unsuccessfully offline. I'm one of those that believes good thing can come from anywhere, offline or online. I haven't been in a relationship since last November my affair packed up with my ex.

I'm seeking to meet a lady between the ages of 27 and 35. One that's ready to focus her energy in a responsible relationship, independent, calm, responsible, and intellectually sound. One that is a resident of Lagos or Ogun state. I'm not concerned about tribe nor religious orientation.

Want to strike a conversation with me? Do feel free to reach out to me via either:

BBM: 55696BD9 OR Send me a private message.
OGHENE BIKO OOO
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Ask4Info: 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
elprint:
I'm a young man in my early 30s. I live, and work in Lagos. I'm independent, calm, calculated, and upbeat about life. My ultimate goal in life is to be "a successful man in my chosen field, a good father, and husband." Before coming here to seek a relationship, I have tried unsuccessfully offline. I'm one of those that believes good thing can come from anywhere, offline or online. I haven't been in a relationship since last November my affair packed up with my ex.

I'm seeking to meet a lady between the ages of 27 and 35. One that's ready to focus her energy in a responsible relationship, independent, calm, responsible, and intellectually sound. One that is a resident of Lagos or Ogun state. I'm not concerned about tribe nor religious orientation.

Want to strike a conversation with me? Do feel free to reach out to me via either:

BBM: 55696BD9 OR Send me a private message.

I take God beg you, no hold everything to yourself. If two reach you, pass on to me. I dey find soul mate(note: i wasn't emphatic on wife). But rather a friend, sister, play mate, gossip partner, adviser, comforter. No one is perfect so i am not looking for a perfect being, just a TRUE Personality. A graduate (minimum B.Sc with plans to do at least an MBA in the nearest future). A professional or a business person but not someone who is laid back.

Someone who loooooooves kids. Because children melt my heart, though a slight disciplinarian, even if you aren't a perfect cook, i cook well so i can teach you.

Someone with drive and dreams, because my dreams big like from Lagos to Bombay.

Ask4info, Wake up joh! They said your needs are unrealistic and you are too choosey
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Ask4Info: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
serah88:
I so much love your thoughts and language. Honestly, I would have contacted you if were to be resident in Lagos. You will get someone in no time. I wish you well, bro

Are you a lawyer? Sorry were you onced married? (the band mark on your finger). You are pretty madam.
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
praiseejiro:
OGHENE BIKO OOO
Are an Isoko or Urhobo?
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by serah88: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ask4Info:

Are you a lawyer? Sorry were you onced married? (the band mark on your finger). You are pretty madam.
Thanks for your kind remark. I have never been married, and I'm not a lawyer. Folks, don't derail this thread, please. The OP is seeking to meet someone. Let's give him an opportunity to accomplish his mission.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by praiseejiro(f): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2016
elprint:
Are an Isoko or Urhobo?
my dad is isoko and my mum is urhobo.so,i'm both
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
serah88:
I so much love your thoughts and language. Honestly, I would have contacted you if were to be resident in Lagos. You will get someone in no time. I wish you well, bro

that ur hips tho
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Ask4Info: 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
serah88:
Thanks for your kind remark. I have never been married, and I'm not a lawyer. Folks, don't derail this thread, please. The OP is seeking to meet someone. Let's give him an opportunity to accomplish his mission.

What about if i want to meet you?
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by tesla1125(f): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
akaahs:

hi sweeri, patiently waiting for ya call.
Okay but you not on whatsapp
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by akaahs(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
tesla1125:

Okay but you not on whatsapp

i am
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
well @Op good luck you will find her soon. please am also seeking but I don't fit in your specifications. m in Enugu. nairaland get fine and nice ladies. good luck bro
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Elegant154(f): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2016
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by Bisjosh(f): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2016
Let me park my jeep here grin
Re: I Honestly Need A Matured Relationship by praiseejiro(f): 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Are an Isoko or Urhobo?
BOTH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Poems for My NL Baby Love Nj Girl / Happy Birthday Tashamania / How To Make Friends On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.