Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) (77599 Views)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Edo Hunter Kills A Huge Buffalo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
LorDBolton:

U go school @ all?

Where have u. Heard snakes being listed as endangered?

Didn't u see the payload it was carrying? Now for it to reach this length do u know many times its dropped 20+ kids?

Oga we eat them, dey eat their prey, their prey also eats the lower class... it's called the food chain dummy

If we stop eating snakes their population will explode, then they'd start eating us...it's Common sense

Pls there are some folks you should try to ignore on NL. Explaining the food chain or cycle of life to them is as futile as explaining the Quantum Theory to a goat

5 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

This man you are already salivating for the eggs

eat and die ....bye

3 Likes

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Onlineloaded: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omg! whats this.... Cool, check my articles here Onlineloaded.com

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by teabully(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Is the egg eatable

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by shurlar50(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Explorers, I go like make you give us some nice treat on snakes reproduction. I heard when snakes breed/give birth, it reproduces different kinds/type....I mean a python can reproduce a cobra or viper?

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by ceejay4real(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
teabully:
Is the egg eatable
Nooooo! Very very poisonous. They will bury the eggs. End of story!
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by kingjosephat(m): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
It seems the butchers are uniform men, or am I the only one seeing that.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by joeyztime(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
GoldCircle:
And they are more venomous at their infancy.
Pythons are not venomous, they rely on constriction to capture prey, smaller snakes possess venom to gain upper hand against faster prey,
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by chocolateniara(f): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
ceejay4real:

Nooooo! Very very poisonous. They will bury the eggs. End of story!
make I hear word jare. Like I haven't eaten snake eggs before. It even sweeter than the snake meat. Poison ko,
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by shalomdaniel: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by aimuan(m): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
obeenah40:
Whosever took d life of that snake, took more than 20 lives sad
so person non kill snake again?u non see the thread about the woman that died as a result of snake bite?
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2016
dingbang:
Na wa oooo... as snake no get prick and kitty, na why I been think say dem no dey play for d oda room grin
they do have bro. It's very close to their tail. When it's being roasted or burnt it pops out
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Stop killing wild animals, you id*iots!
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Rick9(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2016
Chai
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 08, 2016
shurlar50:
Explorers, I go like make you give us some nice treat on snakes reproduction. I heard when snakes breed/give birth, it reproduces different kinds/type....I mean a python can reproduce a cobra or viper?

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Mrgreat(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2016
our mods are becoming partial. same was posted last week but was ignored. i thought same thing shouldnt be posted if its been posted before or maybe there re special people here.

www.nairaland.com/3448650/see-picture-eggs-inside-pregnant
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by shurlar50(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=aidagbon post=50853733][/quote] With that post, its clear to me now. Nice job

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Is that a snake or trays of egg
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by iukpe: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2016
time for snake pepper soup and omelettes grin grin
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by vheckthor1: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2016
dingbang:
There is nothing like male snake or female snake.. they just grow and reproduce by themselves.

That is not true, snakes are oviparous , they lay eggs and they cross with male snakes, although some species give birth to young ones alive by the internal hatching of their eggs , so snakes aren't hermaphrodites ...... undecided
dingbang:
There is nothing like male snake or female snake.. they just grow and reproduce by themselves.

That is not true, snakes are oviparous , they lay eggs and they cross with male snakes, although some species give birth to young ones alive by the internal hatching of their eggs , so snakes aren't hermaphrodites ......
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by vheckthor1: 1:14am On Nov 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
king cobras actually kills any female they don't find attractive, ... Pregnant or not, after sex or during sex.......
that's not true bro, female king cobras do kill males not the other way round.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by successinlife: 2:59am On Nov 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck

Search that on youtube and watch it live.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 08, 2016
Eba mfo
khalifahsparkles:
Abasi mbok shocked
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by kikake: 3:07am On Nov 08, 2016
The owner of the poultry which that snake just visited must be counting the loses now.
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 3:11am On Nov 08, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Dasoldier: 3:19am On Nov 08, 2016
[b][/b]Abeg where in Nigeria? I couldn't locate the state called 'somewhere' ... Chaii, Wey Onyx
... Come tell me where this snake dey hide since with this kin egg? sad lipsrsealed
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by pedrilo: 3:57am On Nov 08, 2016
obeenah40:
Whosever took d life of that snake, took more than 20 lives sad
and so fcck wat?
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by doublefreez(m): 4:04am On Nov 08, 2016
oyinbo for nuture and make money of it, but we... lipsrsealed
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Are the eggs eaten/edible too? undecided
Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 08, 2016
DedeNkem:
Stop killing wild animals, you id*iots!
I would not mind a world without snakes And afew other ugly and deadly animals

1 Like

Re: A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos) by Excuzeme: 4:55am On Nov 08, 2016
AnonyNymous:
Chai
See egg
Biologists I have one question tho
How do snakes reproduce?
Like I mean how do they f*ck

Same way Earthworms mate - lying side by side and allowing their reproductive organs to touch.

Not a Biologist but l did some biology in School.

I bet you were expecting some di.ck to stick out all hard and strong and to start pounding fiki-faka, like Baba Lati? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Taraba, Goat Gives Birth To Baby In Human Form (Photos) / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People / Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.