Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) (60507 Views)

How Obasanjo, Jonathan Used Police To Persecute Sitting Governors – Senate / President Buhari Inspects Military Parade In Borno, Cuts Cake With Troops(video) / FG Names New Sambisa Shooting Range After Late Lt. Col. Abu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by sekundosekundo: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
blackpanda:

Pls stop asking me stupid questions. Say what u want to say or SHUT UP!
The truth you cannot handle.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by kstix(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2016
rapistomenka:
even with this video evidence, some people still don't believe Jonathan bought any weapon...they believe these weapons fell from the sky....

Note..till this very date....buhari have not bought one single bullet
And u know this because u're in the military?

1 Like

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by saintmark88(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Bizibi:
ohhh!!!!but you ignored a report that said nyako and co gave false info to the America govt about the last administration concerning the war on terror,

So ur blaming the world refusing to sell arms to d GEJs govt based a report of Nyako, u n I know thts not d reason.... Stop distorting the truth
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by doziex: 6:53am On Nov 08, 2016
Ladies and Gentlemen. Whomever you support, we as Nigerians still have to get to the bottom of official corruption, both military and civilian, and our procurement system.

Yes GEJ bought 2 stealth OPVs from china, but with oil averaging 120/barrel thru out his administration, that is chicken change. The ships don't even have any missiles.

In the meantime, our mates in Algeria were purchasing Chinese guided missile destroyers and helicopters carriers in the billions of dollars. Morocco bought the FREMM frigate (really a Guided missile destroyer) during the same period.

Egypt, albeit with US aid, just bought 2 French Mistral helicopter carriers initially intended for Russia.

Nigeria's income during GEJ's administration, probably dwarfs that of the abovementioned nations combined, Yet we only have 2 missile less Offshore Patrol Vessels to show for it. Our little neighbor equatorial guinea has more potent ships than us.

Our air force can't even stand up tall in sub-Saharan Africa, talk less of comparisons to north African, south African, Ethiopian, eritrean and Angolan air forces.

The military budgets from 2007 thru 2015 were essentially looted by some in the military brass and the civilian leadership, while soldiers were dying, and being out gunned by Boko haram.

IN one case, brand new Mi-35 attack helicopters were over priced by a factor of 3, then to add insult to injury, a used older Mi-24 was purchased instead without the rotors.
The wrong rotors was then attached to this attack helicopter, it was the wrong fit, it led to the chopper crashing, and the death of at least one of our brave pilots.
Who ate the money ??

This crash happened in yola, just before Boko haram overran northern Adamawa and Baga. No wonder there was no close air support for our troops involved.
Whoever did this stuff has murdered sleep. They are responsible for treason simple and short.

It is true that GEJ's administration engaged in the most significant Arms haul, on the eve of the election, but out of the 2.2 billion USD, I dare say that less than 100 million USD was used by Dasuki to purchase used arms from eastern Europe.

The list has been published. 48 or so T-72 tanks @ $88,000 a piece and so on. The rest of the allotted cash was "shared" for "electioneering" among politicians.

So what gives ? How many Nigerian communities had to be destroyed for this ?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by duni04(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2016
metallisc:

you are arguing without proper understanding of the english language... poor in this context is a figure of speech... not fiscal poverty! haba this is the second time on this thread you are making that blunder! grin grin grin

this actually brings your level of understanding of issues to question! cool
Abeg go and park somewhere else
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by metallisc(m): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

Abeg go and park somewhere else

stop being stupidly naive and take correction when given, that is how people like you fail in life without knowing why! cool

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by mrtegation99(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2016
cowardSeun:

Shifting goal post is their trademark.
Soon they will say Jonathan bought only red-painted weapons
Give this man a PhD in Sensibleness
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Rrankdonga(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

Pele, I understand your plight. Common sense is obviously not common. I pray God blesses you with some in another life. My condolences.

Save yourself Mr man.

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by DaPuncline: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2016
rapistomenka:

We are ready for them.....we are ready to smash their lies with concrete facts

Gone are the days when their lies are left to go unchallenged undecided
I don't even understand what you guys want again ? Are you tired of chanting your biafra or death mantra ? What happens in the country should not be ur concern since u don't want to be part of it.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by prophetfire: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2016
madapcmod:

Yet u lose sleep demonizing an innocent man that meant well for the country bc of silly sentiment.

The lies heaped on GEJ head by u lots is enough to kill the man but God will expose u all starting from lie muhamned to d least zone B
mumu, no nigerian politician is innocent. Also I am 2 busy 2 hav time 2 be rooting for any useless politician without princilpes. I dnt belong to either of de useless camps dt U jobless n visionless population kill urselves for. U re busy defending rogues dt steal feom U n ur children to secure de future of their own children n generations unborn. U people re just the biggest fools on earth. The people U use ur free mb to defend give no hoot whether U live or die. Pathetic folks.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by sanpipita(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2016
It was on this platform I tried educating some idiots how much GEJ equipped the army but their hate and ignorance wouldnt let them accept the truth, let prosperity continue to judge, GEJ tried his best for Nigerians but they would rather hang him cos he was an Ijaw man, hope you people are enjoying your messiah now, Happy recession.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by LastProphet: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2016
duni04:

grin
Ineffectual bufoon. So apt! The British media and their penchant for throwing words and dashing names. Maybe we should get them to coin a new phrase or word to describe these wailers. 'Wailer' sounds too soft. We need something stronger to capture the depth of the stupidity of these people grin

hahahahahaha, my brother i have never seen a tribe where both the educated and the uneducated see things the same way. Truly they are a horrible disappointment
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by John902(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2016
GenbIoodykiller:
useless bastard nonentity apc and their hopeless shameless vagabond zombies
*spits on them *
hatred is a canker worm...it kills the soul. i pray u don't fall short of it
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by bionixs: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
So even in 2016, we still have people trying to justify GEJ buffoness.
Of course he bought weapons.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

things are hard these days but those who ganged up against Gej suffer most. Buhari is really going through thick things. They stopped this former leader by every means just to discredit him and get power. Now they are still on his neck just to make reasons for their no do good administration. God needs to forgive Nigeria for signing up for hardship and crying now
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by osuofia2(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2016
REST IN PEACE LT COL. ABU ALI. VALHALLA AWAITS YOU....... BOKO HARAM MUST PAY FOR THIS......IN THEIR THOUSANDS.....
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by drss2(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2016
idu1:
I don't know why mind is telling me this guy was killed from inside undecided
d day abu was killed was d day some soldiers under his command were withdrawn from his base before boko arams attacked. he was assasinated.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Splashme: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2016
cowardSeun:
The level of lies peddled by this government is incredible
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by macsilver(m): 11:33am On Nov 08, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.
The question when? How many years have passed and how many lives were lost before he suddenly realised election was coming and he needed to show that he fought BH.

I know people with short memory will criticise me that I am making it up. But to refresh your memory, here is the story as at December 12 2014:

Your point exactly? Whatever it is, he bought it. What has Buhari bought since his assumption into office?
Well I guess you're not in Nigeria. (I guess)
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
Na sooo

Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by fuckerholic(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
gists:
Na wa o.

So what you mean is that Saudi arabia are the ones supporting Bokoharam in proxy ?
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by BlackBaron: 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ignorant fanboys with pass me down information from the beer parlour.

If you're worth your onions, you'll know about stuff like SIPRI, Janes Defense and would also know about regular press releases from the Armed Forces about weapon acquisition.

The truth can be verified but Nigerian youths waste their lives exhibiting their ignorance arguing unnecessarily about who bought and who hasn't.

Goodluck and Buhari have purchased weapons. I'll

My last pence on this thread.
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by doublefreez(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
of course he bough na. the thing is that he expended overly on them
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 09, 2016
duni04:

Common sense and simple logic! One guy was president for 6years and lost almost half the country to Boko haram. Another guy came in and in less than a year, regained the lost territory with millions now returning home. Common sense will tell you that there was definitely something wrong with the guy that spent 6 years dashing Nigerian territory to boko haram. Common sense please!
Holding a few local government areas in about 4-5 States now amounts to almost half of the country.
Na so lai Mohammed take start
Re: Artillery Weapons Bought By Jonathan, Used By Late Col. Abu-led Troops (Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
hamzeiy:
SO?
NA HIM FATHER MONEY HIM TAKE BUY AM.?
should we be crying tha gej brought weapons with public money for public use. its that a praise worthy act or his responsibility as the president of the country. or should we conduct another election because gej bought a weapons..morons
mental,didnt u zombies scream ur lungs out that he didnt buy any weapons?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.