Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where (8018 Views)

I Need 100USD Of Perfect Money, Any Interested Seller? / Breaking News:see How Vera Sidika Makes Her Money .VERY SHOCKING: / Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by 24volts: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
come to think of it guys,
a lot of people have some appreciable capital to start of something but they have never in thier life traded before
so also a lot of people dont have money to invest, but claim to have business ideas, and thus tend to sell the idea to whom it may concern and as a result make a leaving. i have come across so many write ups like this " business that will change your life in a month, call my number 080xxxxxxxx or send e mail
and so many of this kind of advert.
Nigeria is a very terrible place, a lot of people out there are looking for morning afternoon and night food from where they did not kept the food.
The Nigeria I know very well, is that type that if one truly discovers a booming business, he or she will hide it so that he will be the only one enjoying or reaping from this discoveries, if anyone else discovers this business, he will make sure he fight you at all cost. So, is it this kind of people that will sell the idea and fails to enjoy the devidend of monopoly.
please my advise to nigerians is to be very careful the way you pay people to get an idea of business and become rich, have you ever asked you self, if truly the business he or she is selling is highly profitable, why is he collecting peanut from people to sell the idea.

please we cannot continue to be fooled and kill our self in this contry.

Finally, my dvice to anyone that has money to invest is  on your own, decide a business to do, go into research  about that business and get good conviction that you can cope on both the chalenges and  the tricks. and pray to God , i  promise you you will make it. because Nigeria is such a large market.
I have 3 supermarkets in Lagos today doing very well , i took the decision to do that and prayed. i went into it, and learn on the business, no body gave me the idea or manegerial skill to manage it. 
please be careful in Nigeria.  its so amazing, susbsquently i will be exposing such that of business ideas people have been advertising here and on radio and tv., they are all bullshit. they should go and use the biz to become the richest man in the world and lets see. be careful
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mrperfect(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
This is very useful post, you know, sometime common sense will tell you this, but our greediness doesn't allow us to listen.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by cescky(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ op

GOD bless you for that info, yours trully  just fell victim  .  .  . . . cry

that bad part is that the case is with the police and these animals in uniform have been extorting me ever since
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by emaginate: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
seriously that info is important , people just rush in to invest into anything that sounds good,people should really be cautious
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by emaginate: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2009
seriously that info is important , people just rush in to invest into anything that sounds good,people should really be cautious
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 02, 2009
I wrote an article related to the one above here: Title: What They Have Failed To Tell You about Making Money Online.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 02, 2009
I love your post and the ills you were pointing out, are those ills I am trying to correct with my online forum.

See my signature.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by truelover(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2009
This is captivating and interesting article.
It's an advice for all.
God Bless you.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by bighead1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2009
VERY USEFUL,
BUT PLEASE IF AN 18 YR OLD HAPPENS TO BE UR BROTHER AND WANTS TO MAKE IT AND STAND UP ON HIS OWN PLEASE
IN WHAT AREA OR ASPECT CAN U TELL HIM TO INVEST HIS MONEY
COS I HAVE PAID A LOT OF PPL DESPITE THE FACT THAT I AM POOR BUT NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK OUT FINE PLEASE
WHAT CAN I DO.,
COZ I FEEL ASHAMED WHENEVER MY YOUNGER ONES WALK UP TO ME AND ASK ME FOR FEEDING ALLOWANCE JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT BUT I JUST USE MY PALMS TO RUB MY POCKET AND SAY "OH GOD I AM VERY BROKE AND PENNYLESS"., PLEASE A GOOD ADVISE WILL BE VERY WELL APPRECIATED
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Mydex(m): 11:45pm On Nov 04, 2009
its amazing how people see investments
there is no risky investments just risky investors
who dont perform due deligence.
i have fallen victim in my early days
but i didnt stop. Now i have made back all i lost.
financial education is paramount.
i just invested in a new opportunity
thats is after thorough investigation
this is your ticket to financial freedom

check my signature for the web link
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by fojames(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2009
Well said!!!

There are so many thieves in internet marketers clothing out there these days.

The gist is Nigerians must realize there is no quick way to make money online, every good opportunity requires work!

Do your due diligence before parting with your money, if anybody promises you too much in too little time, more often than not it is a scam!
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by mrdollar1: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2009
24volts:

please my advise to nigerians is be very careful the way you pay people to get and idea of business and become rich, have you ever asked you self, if truly the business he or she is selling is highly profitable, why is he collecting peanut from people to sell the idea.

So are you saying that people like robert kiyasoki,
Donald trump and Zig ziglar,Ayo Arowolo are all
trying to make peanut from their books that you buy ?

This people are rich and are teaching you how to be rich.
So if you see a Nigerian that is Rich and his organising
seminars and publishing books on how you can become
rich like him,please don't critize them but encourage
them.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by alhajiy2k(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2009
Instead of telling me how to make money I will prefer you tell me what not to do in order to make money. Come to think of it. I think we will benefit more from each other if we share our experiences, especially the mistakes and blunders we have committed and the lessons we have learnt while trying to make money. Let me start with mine.
A hard lesson I learnt in business is not to engage in any venture I cannot supervise. In other words, I wont give my money to anybody to do any business for me in my absence.
Lesson number two is that its better you use an outsider in your business than a relation.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by lagoshost(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
2 whom it may concern!
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by hashimrana: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
dear friend
your post is very helpful realy
but pls can any one tell me what should i import from my country pakistan to sell it in nigeria, In pakistan food items, handicrafts, clothes are very cheaper, suppose if I import these mentioned items from pakistan then what is the target market to supply these products

I shall be thankfull for your nice advice

civilized1983@gmail.com
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Infowizz: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2009
Experience and wisdom has thought me that, when people truly discover a profitable business in Nigeria he will truly cover it up and makes sure that no one but him or her are the only on profitting from it and will never share it with anyone. truly we should be careful with business ideas and advert we often patronise.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by teebla(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2009
what a good post from you. keep it up cheesy
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by chosen04(f): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2009
Great Post.
Infact the "REAL TRUTH" from the great of heaven
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by ellagold(m): 2:52am On Nov 10, 2009
Thanks for stirring us to maximize our potential ,I pray people will take the necessary action in fulfilling the purpose of this post before I go let me leave you all with this stuff about Personal growth and success

What is success ?

Success have been defined by several great people in diffrent ways,but to me I see success as the progressive achievement of the ultimate purpose of an individual in life.
It does not come cheap ,nor does it come by chance.You need to deliberately desire and plan for it.
Many to are just going around parading the shadows of success not the really thing.To be successful in growing personally,you need the following seven key strategies;

1. S-et passionate, productive and profittable daily goals to promote your major life purpose .

2. U-se your T.A.G.S. (talent,abilities ,gift and skills )to help others succeed.

3. C-ount the cost of working out your life giving purpose.

4. C-ommit yourself to work with others in line with your life purpose.

5. E-mpower yourself through seminars,tapes,workshop,books,magazines etc

6. S-tart your long term goal with what you have,where you are and with those around you.

7. S-how as many people as possible how you succeed.

Remain blessed
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Teminio: 11:07am On Nov 11, 2009
This is apt for some of us who are planning to go into business.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by GTay(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
Some of us have learnt from experience shocked

As they say 'When you learn from history, history should not repeat itself'
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by stevo4life(m): 12:00pm On Nov 13, 2009
Anything you want to invest in, always ivestigate properly & be prudenj
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by ohare(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
guy i so much appreciate report ,thank this a wise advice to good nigerians that may like to learn cos i just fell a victim.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by tranxo(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Pls folks who knows the genuineness of this company. Lifelong IT Solutions Ltd and their services. I cant seem to get a human response from them cos all their email addresses are on autoreply. Thanks
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks a million times, Your post has greatly enriched me, I wish each and every Nigerian can be like you, guess what "THE COUNTRY WOULD HAVE BE A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE". From my desk-Geepee Antivirus @Delsu.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by sonety2k(m): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2009
cool
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by scolfieldm: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2009
@post i have 2 million naira i would love to invest it i have been thinking of the perfect investment that would yield a good fortune in due time i dont know what area to invest it so im thinking of using the money to travel abroad and hustle but i have been ripped off by some people at walter carigton us embassy who claimed to help me procure a visa so now im trying to invest my money here in nigeria and school part time anyone know any good business to invest in pls your help would be very uselful.
Re: A Must Read For Anyone That Wants To Invest His Or Her Money Any Where by 24volts: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2009
I did appreciate those you have read my post and have taken decision in thier life.
please, somepeople are still asking me that they have =N=2mill that they dont know the business they will put the mony into.
my questions is, how did you get such amount of money,
is it via biz or what,
my advice to such people is to create time say one week visit one big market depending on your location and take a good study of the market and see
the trend of sellers and buyers from there iam sure u will convince your self on what to do with such money.
if u are not sure go and fix the money at least 13% per capital per tenure.
I have a story to share here, a friend that visited me the other day, he was so happy to inform me that he has started trainging on forex trading and was trying to convince me that the biz is what is booming now. I ask him one simple question, that the people that are training you, what kind of car do they ride, are they leaving in their own house or rented apartment, what kind of cloth do they were, are they too realy into the forex trading . or they the healer trying to heal others but they cant heal themselves. my friend could not answer those questions . he left my house quietly and I saw fraustration in him. I call him later and he told me that iam absoluetly right. that i saved him , he told me that a friend of his that they both started the biz together has got his hand burnt seriously on the trading. so my good fellow nigerians , our prayer is that one day nigeria will produce a good leader,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 8 Trusted E-commerce Website In Nigeria / Only Four Nigerian Banks Are Strong / Starting A Business With 500,000.00 Around Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.