Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos (50228 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) / Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
An online appeal has been made over the plight a graduate of University of Ibadan, who welcomed a set of triplets but has no job to sustain the family. He really needs a job to keep up with the new responsibilities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/graduate-without-job-appeals-to.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Naija which way

21 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sinaj(f): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmm... U av no job nd u wnt ahead to get someone pregnant sad

God epp u

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
triplets this recession period. it is well

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by dainformant(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
read the post before commenting, he's MARRIED
sinaj:

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by VampireeM(f): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Why did he get married when he aint stable financially.. Wetin him wan make we do??

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
dainformant:
still d xme thing

U read it.

Getting married without a job/ getting d wife pregnant.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ever811(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
you don't have money to deposit in your bank Acc but you have more than enough pap ...to deposit for inside woman ynash...abi?...bad boy..

205 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Beremx(f): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
still d xme thing

U read it.

Getting married without a job/ getting d wife pregnant.
Do you know if he lost his job after his wife got pregnant? Stop talking nonsense!

At least he didn't run away from his family. May he find help

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by femolacqua(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Congrats, but all have been said he should've given it a thought, before having his triplets. The Naija economy is there to think of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sinaj(f): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beremx:
Do you know if he lost his job after his wife got pregnant? Stop talking nonsense!

At least he didn't run away from his family. May he find help
hmmm... u sound so sure, you must be Mrs Kunle.

I typed actually.
Nxt time u wanna drop ur opinion, make sure u do it outta my mention.

Nw 4uck off!

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by richidinho(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:

God epp u

You are mad!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ShaqFu: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
No job yet he went ahead and impregnated a woman.

When will some people learn to cut their coat according to their cloth?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by ShaqFu: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
dainformant:
It's the same thing. Getting married without the means to sustain a family is very daring. Kinda like being a daredevil

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sinaj(f): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
richidinho:

You are mad!
just because it runs in ur family doesn't mean it runs in mine.

75 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sisisioge: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin ;Dbiko o help him find a job o. Look at him looking like an accused, no be bundle of joy God hands him ni. Abeg, the darlings are here already...make una find their papa job o.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by richidinho(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:

Mttcheeeew!

9 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by kollynxofodile(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:

God epp u

I tell u

Since he has no job

His dickson got one and he is performing magic.
smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by sinaj(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
kollynxofodile:

I tell u

Since he has no job

His dickson got one and he is performing magic.
smiley
triplet daz meant to be a bundle of joy now seem like burden to him just because of money.

I really feel for d babies nd hope they get d best.

7 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Winneygirl(f): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Incomplete information. What's his qualification? What kind of job are we talking about?

14 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
MY SUGGESTION ON HOW NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN... IF ALL NIGERIAN PASTORS, IMAMS, HERBALIST will come together and Swear For Buhari, If the swear no work, make I necked Go calabar..

16 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by emeijeh(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
G
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by LorDBolton(m): 6:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
You're jobless...but u married?

Pls RRS do the needful.

8 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
SMH

See the qualification they use to qualify him.

Congratulations guy and I pray the babies will open ways for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by johnstar(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dis ppl sef

U no gt job, u go dey fvck woman

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by Duranas: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
guy this one no count as blessing o for this recession

1 Like

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by godin: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:
baba why now
Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by MrMcJay(m): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
ever811:
you don't have money to deposit in your bank Acc but you have more than enough pap ...to deposit for inside woman ynash...abi?...bad boy..

Don't mind him. It is a very irresponsible thing to do since he has no source of income.

This is what happens when people think with their balls and not their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by daddyrich: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
who says he is jobless? to produce Triplet na small job?

Congrats bros. it is well

14 Likes

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by naphunlimited(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
it is well. God will not forsake him and his family.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobless Graduate Welcomes A Set Of Triplets. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sinaj is right. Impregnating a woman without a source of income is suicidal. He should be a man and go out to hustle

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.