Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja (55117 Views)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / 7 Dead Nigerian Soldiers Buried At The National Cemetery Abuja (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by sixtuschimere: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
According to Petra Akanti,Gov. Yahaya Bello's Chief Press Secretary,the dead bodies of slain soldier Lt Col Abu Ali and others have arrived National Cemetery Abuja for burial.Below is what he wrote...

'The bodies of our fallen heroes are arriving for funeral service.... In boxes.

#MayWeNeverForget'

'His Royal Highness, Etsu Bassa-Nge and father of Lt. Col Abu Ali sitting amidst the Kogi State Delegation as interfaith service begins for Seven of our gallant officers who gave their all, including their lives, so you and I can move about and sleep in peace.

May their souls rest in peace.

#MayWeNeverForget'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/late-abu-alis-corpse-arrives-national.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by sixtuschimere: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2016

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by sixtuschimere: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by olatade(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
May your soul rest in the highest jannah of the elites. You were really a soldier's soldier. Your bravery and courageous efforts of the highest order will not be erased in our memory.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by onomeasike: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
The bereaved father is looking so devastated. He sorely misses his son. May God strengthen him and all other grieving dad out there. I can not imagine the monumental grief the fathers of the abducted chibok girls are feeling. embarassed embarassed

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nony43(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
R.I.P sir, the good die young, Nigerians will surely miss u

4 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by madridguy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Faroohu Wa roainu Wa Janaat Naheem.

Ameen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by loopman: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
The elite of the north, especially the elite of NE should be held responsible for these needless deaths of our soldiers
RIP to the gallant boys, may your deaths usher in the much needed peace in the NE and the nation in general

5 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by richidinho(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
May his soul Rest In Peace

His governor is somewhere in Dubai fvcking hajia

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seen, RIP once again
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by jeeqaa7(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
#mayweneverforgetourfallenheroes

2 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by rottenPussy: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
enough.

I'm sure the guy, considering his simplicity, won't wish for so much publication after his death.

RIP, go command in Heaven/Hell (I leave God to decide)
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by dhamstar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
hhhhh
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by PaulIdu: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
So Lt col Ali is from Kogi state ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nerodenero: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
May we not be faced with the reality of having to bury our own child, amen.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by hazyfm1: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
jeeqaa7:
#mayweneverforgetourfallenheroes

2 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by DozieInc(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
To the men that lived.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nimblemind(m): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
How sad!!! R.I.P to all fallen soldiers.. All this would come to an end someday!

2 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
If his father is the royal highest then I would assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men una see una life".

Let the dead bury their dead!

2 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
[size=15pt]Poor camera work. where is the dad? The photographer should have take the dad photograph alone for us to easily identify the father. You just take all the group picture and you said the dad father is there.

what a photographer?[/size][size=8pt][/size]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Delicious22: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Rest in peace... "Soldier go, Soldier come"

Pls, where is the father in the pinshure
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Pavore9: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
May God grant their families the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by osuofia2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
REST IN PEACE WARLORD..........VALHALLA AWAITS YOU
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Icecomrade: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2016

I don tire for this Ali guy celebration.

Who are the other soldiers who died in the battle with him?

What are there names?
Don't they have pictures and families?

Bring them out let's celebrate them nah.

Haba

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by jonaboy: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
May their souls rest in perfect peace with God. Though not related to any of them, but I feel great pain and sorrow over their death, especially Lt. Col. Ali.

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by glossy6(f): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
The grief of a parent lipsrsealed
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by elegantslayer(f): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
RIP GALLANT SOLDIERS.I PRAY GOD GRANT UR FAMILIES THE FORTITUDE TO BEAR UR LOSSES

1 Like

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nwaanambra1(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
richidinho:
May his soul Rest In Peace

His governor is somewhere in Dubai fvcking hajia

no he is not.

information reaching us is - the governor is seriously sick and has been flown to india for urgent medical and spiritual care.
Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by nwasinachi(f): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
why should the north continue to be the problem of this country,eh why? With the death of dis soldiers, i can rightly ask God to punish Buhari for 'an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north ' statement and may God punish all those northerners that breed like rabbits and wont take good care of them. It is dis kids that turns out to be terror on the society later on. Rip gallant men. As for the 5% soldiers, puta nu, hapu nu ndi ugwu na ndi ofe ka fa gbusie onwe ha! Ife ha nyuru esi be go.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Culin(f): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
woodcook:
If his father is the royal highest then I woukd assume he got into NA through the normal big man talk to big man. "Big men" una see una life.
yes, and it was the big men that went to fight his battles in maiduguri, it was also the big men that were killed. No be only royal highest na royal lowest.

5 Likes

Re: Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja by Falanne: 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / INEC Uploads Blurry Results Sheets On Portal / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.