Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? (28853 Views)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / See What People Do To Their Bodies !... (with Pix) / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by anddrewz: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2009
Please I want to know the gain women derive in exposing their body parts (breast, tummy, laps etc). Do they derive any satisfaction from such actions or is it the men who feed their eyes on them that gain?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by jaybee3(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
to attract you gullible goons
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mrperfect(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
For marketing purpose.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by holarbisi: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
to av more customers
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by adagz01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2009
they gain my attention pls oo,
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mrperfect(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
Although I think they are in a better position to tell us.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by finemocha(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
we gain fresh air
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mshah: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2009
I think they attract men with these types of acts.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by sobogun(f): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2009
they gain nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by throttler(f): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2009
its a choice.
when will folks begin to realise that women have a choice to do as they wish and some of this "why, why, why" questions about women are just plain silly angry
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by muffins(f): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2009
The stupid women do it because they want attention. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Shola2009(m): 3:25am On Nov 01, 2009
to attract you gullible goons

The stupid women do it because they want attention.

simple!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Princek12(m): 3:43am On Nov 01, 2009
muffins:

stupid ke? if you don't get attention how will the guys come to you?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 01, 2009
they do it because they want to get fŭcked - the one they are already getting is not enough!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 01, 2009
Fresh air ko fresh ni look there is a better way to dress and get enough fresh air than to expose those parts of the body.lt really is disgusting.To an extent it is ignorance and lack of dress sense.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by bjmighty(m): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2009
Well for me, am not against it as i love to see the sexy ones flaunt what they got but some of these girls are very mumu and that is where i go crazy, some of them actually got features that could be use to produce a horror movie without make-up but instead of them to pursue a movie career in Hollywood or Bollywood with what their horrible leg, breast, tummy e.t.c, they still walk on the street dangling that irritating thing. DAMN!!!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by nguage(m): 5:59am On Nov 01, 2009
It is wrong to speak of it as "exposing their bodies" because many of them don't see it that way. To many women, it is mostly about fashion and the times. A time when we - men and women - are almost slaves to our sexualities and sexual desires. To put all of the blame on women is wrong. Maybe you should also ask: Why do men love it when women expose their body?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Fhemmmy: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2009
it is called, show what ur mama gave u.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by princekevo(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha:

we gain fresh air

To gain freash air
I should be asking from where do you breath? Nose or ? grin grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by sweetpie23: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2009
I wonder too.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by philadee(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2009
Well, every event comes as a fulfilment of prophecy and that is the sign of end time.Men be careful for end time is here. There is no benefits in exposing your unclothedness to people of opposite sex since he or she is not your marriage spouse. God will help us o but flee when you see such ladies.They are plenty in the modern day churches.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by palaze: 7:20am On Nov 01, 2009
dem wan use am put men for wahala grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by walestar2(m): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2009
for marketing their product so we can see what we want to subscribe for short term or till day break
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by etolaiya(f): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2009
finemocha:

we gain fresh air
nyc one, " mommy, it's hot now, aha!"
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by erico2k2(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^E hot 4 where U dey abi? lol,btw, which part U wan xpose sef? grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2009
muffins:

The sincerest statement from a female NL so far!

finemocha:

we gain fresh air

Fresh air? angry angry
Men need more fresh air than women to attain coolness especially around the groin. Too much heat here leads to impotency for MEN. Yet we don't expose thighs or go about with[b] our flys open.[/b]. Women can only fool themselves with that as an excuse.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DreaShola: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2009
They want to catch your eye
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2009
Its an evolutionary imperative, all animals show off one way or the other. Simply put they are looking for men to mate with. cheesy
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2009
I hear this from a woman on TV way back and Its true:

'Men see better than they think'
Talking about temporary but unconscious reduction of intelligence while you enjoy looking.

These women are far from  innocent as they look. They know young boys in their early and late teens fantasize and  still a look at there life 3D display not to talk of men.

And I've seen Married women and grown up ladies push the responsibilities, when issues become hot, to even young boys like:
"Why can't they just take their eyes off ". Pretending they don't know its like cocaine. You just keep coming for more except if you are religiously spiritually inclined or gay(God forbid!).(Funny though, I know a woman that admitted this thing about[b] sincere[/b] spirituality as the only way out for men ).
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by sistajay(f): 11:01am On Nov 01, 2009
Women gain the attention of men by exposin their bodies and its called a 'honey trap', and we all know its so damn easy to gain the attention of a man. From there most can sell their soul to the devil!!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Builder: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2009
@ poster

i willl like to know what u gain from looking at them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO / Wearing Socks With Native Attire. Hit Or Miss? / Ogburie Pascal Representing Nigeria At Mister Model Worldwide 2018 In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.