Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? (28908 Views)

Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / See What People Do To Their Bodies !... (with Pix) / Why Do Women Of African Descent Relax/perm Their Beautiful Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by sistajay(f): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2009
@ Maximized

That is beautiful. . . . . a sight for sore eyes!!!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by cvibe: 11:21am On Nov 01, 2009
No wonder the King of Swaziland likes to choose a bride every year in order to sample the yearly harvests.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DeepSight(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2009
Look, it ain't a sharia society we live in, thank heavens. You hypocrites who want to cover up from head to toe, you got two options -

1. Move to Saudi Arabia (trust me, the women there are very very well covered up) OR

2. Support the ridiculous bill before the senate in Naija that seeks to regulate and determine how you, free citizens should dress.

For mess's sake the female body is a spectacle to behold (not marion Jones sha) and from time immemorial till time eternity, it will always be celebrated through exposure.That is ONLY natural.

You lot go hang - Viva la Venus! Viva la Ishtar! Viva la Astarte!

Hypocrites. Abeg make una go establish ya sharia state for one corner jaare!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^ well said. I don't know what exactly is the big deal about breasts and buttocks. Its all in your DIRTY LITTLE MINDS.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by leye1234(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
@maximized
which country is that? I hope its VISA free.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DeepSight(m): 12:24pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^ Its Swaziland. Whats so maddening about these new age hypocrites is that 90% of Africans dressed very skimpily indeed, in many cultures women even going entirely topless - before the advent of the white man. This is only natural and in keeping with the sweltering heat that governs most of Africa.

Now these brain-washed new-age goons go about insisting that we must be dressed as monks and nuns under the dictates of an imported culture.

Colo-mentality!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by misssexyu(f): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2009
well i feel there is freedom ov fashion, bsides evry1 isnt d same nat all women expose der bodies, pple differs
its al abt individual self.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by sley4life(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
1. so they can be raped
2. increase their contact list
@maximized, if that is swazilland then im off 2 the embassy
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^ I don't know what exactly is the big deal about breasts and buttocks. Its all in your DIRTY LITTLE MINDS.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by leye1234(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
This is such a BEAUTIFUL, RICH culture. Am proud to be AFRICAN.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^^ don't tell me u're jerking off to that goddamn picture. undecided undecided
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by eTzel(f): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
em, o.k grin
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by cvibe: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
Swaziland sure has some export potentials to Nigeria.   smiley smiley wink
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by MUZBO(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
What do they gain? . . wait. . lemme ask this half-naked chick in front of me. . .
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^ its their culture. Nothing. absolute Nothing. The perversion of such is in your MIND.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Birniwa(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
They get everything if we get attracted, that's simple.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by cchioke: 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2009
doi send in more pictures?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by posakosa(m): 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ don't tell me u're jerking and wanking off to that goddamn picture. undecided undecided
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by hackney(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
Its a deep-seated natural instinct to attract men to enable her choose a suitable life mate.
Anyways, a bit of thighs flashing here and there and tight short dresses showing those lusciuos mounds make the world a more fun place to be in abeg.
(its beaaaaaauuutiful so it cant be bad)

It actually helps me get through the day seeing them go-getters in short skirt suits in the tube.
luv it,luv it.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by MUZBO(m): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
Em. . @poster she said they gain the same thing we gain when we expose 2pac or something?!? . . I didn't get that. . .lemme ask again
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DreaShola: 2:54pm On Nov 01, 2009
@cchioke if u want to see more google it
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by mrofficial(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2009
They are really tempting. Why make the guys go crazy? What for? just meet someone and tell him you need to get fuked. They continue with the way Eve played Adam, and we are gullible to restrain. Woman don send many people go hell. That's why they sing no woman no cry. I no know if them want make our d*ick dey stand for them. ahn ahn.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by gentleemmy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2009
If we know what decency is then we should live it out instead of going naked all in the name of fashion. At least God gave Adam and Eve a covering of skin to cover up their naked bodies when they discovered they were naked. Lets emulate the decency of God - covering the parts that ought to be covered and viceversa. What is worth doing is worth doing well - if you must cover a part at all then, cover it well, Simple! abi wetin una think joh
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by MUZBO(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ah haa, she said they gain what we gain when we expose our 6 PACKS. She's touching mine now!
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DeepSight(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2009
gentleemmy:

Lets emulate the decency of God - covering the parts that ought to be covered and viceversa. What is worth doing is worth doing well - if you must cover a part at all then, cover it well, Simple! abi wetin una think joh

So you are recommending this for us - ??

Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by gentleemmy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
Deep Sight:

So you are recommending this for us - ??

Not really. God did not cover that part with the cloth He made for Eve, did He? Those private parts thats what I mean. what do you think?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by yeyeruzi: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
misssexy u:

well i feel there is freedom ov fashion, bsides evry1 isnt d same nat all women expose der bodies, pple differs
its al abt individual self.

Hey Ladies, don't complain when a 4 to 10 year old boy tries to peep into a ladies skirt while in a bus or congregation. It would be nice for 12-17 years old boys to comment on the 3D's our ladies expose,(whether married or not) , Like :

[size=14pt]" Panti Auntie, you have a maddening beauty oh", while staring  into your breasts.[/size]

Since it is only natural and there is no reason why such boldness should be reprimanded. They've been seeing it since childhood.

What you ladies have to do is encourage them for seeing the fashion and appreciating beauty instead of pretending [/b]to be shocked.

Women owe our society a lot. They are the ones that make the men they complain about. Educate a woman and you educate a nation.

To the Men that think this is good. Well I said [b]we men see better than we think
and you can see this by the comments of some NLs after the pictures of breast was posted. They just can't think straight any longer
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by DeepSight(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2009
gentleemmy:

Not really. God did not cover that part with the cloth He made for Eve, did He? Those private parts thats what I mean. what do you think?

^^^ Good, so a Bikini and strapless bra is sufficient, yes?
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2009
[b]Cant afford to be silent on this one. Different people have different reasons for doing what they do. But what holds true is that there's always an inherent psycological reason girls expose part of their body. Reasons may range from mere mimick of a role model to subconscious brain disorder. You will agree with me that the first thing a mad person does is to flank his/her clothes away. The female specie of the human race have different ways of seducing their prey. The narcistist woman will do everything possible with her body to get noticed. They usually have more secrets to expose to the willing. One way to get at them is totally ignore them. Another is to stare suspiciously them as though there's a spec of dung of their body. This embarrases them so bad they open up to you first. They then use you as their mirror.

The heat some may think they feel that drives them to expose heated parts may just be a rush of oestrogen. The real heat period in biology.

On this note, i want to convince you that exposing clevages, thighs, arms, and what have you is a hidden way to say "i'm now available". A responsible man dating a responsible lady should complain about this social maladness and the lady will adjust. Next time you find one, express your feelings by appreciating the part they expose in an undertone. That is if truely it is beautiful. Dont stop there though. Ask if you can have a fill of it but never say it. Let your body language communicate it. And if your ambition is to make the next heaven after this, look away the very instant you "jam" an exposee.[/b]
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Joe50(m): 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
I hate over exposed body, i just love a simple sexy ladies.

There's no big deal in ladies fashion, after all no body can stop them from that fashion not even the government.

So when you see one on the street just feel your eyez or remove your eyez from them.
Re: What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? by Joe50(m): 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2009
I hate over exposed body, i just love a simple sexy ladies.

There's no big deal in ladies fashion, after all no body can stop them from that fashion not even the government.

So when you see one on the street just feel your eyez or remove your eyez from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Cream Is Best For Dark Skin? / Women: Nigerian Men Lack Dress Sense / Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.