Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (48473 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Most ladies, if not all, will sneer fulsomely at the thought of going out with a broke guy not because it's the dream of every girl to date a wealthy guy but because they feel rich guys are less problematic.

As a matter, most broke guys can be sometimes problematic as it requires a lot of patience, endurance and total obedience in order to deal with them in relationships.

Without wasting time, below are the unbearable ways some broke guys usually treat women.

1. He Nags at the mention of Money

The best way a lady can find a way into the heart of a broke guy is to avoid asking him for money. By so doing, the guy will shower her love as he sees her as someone who loves him for whom he is. When a lady demands unnecessarily from him, the guy will see her as a money monger and may be forced to throw punches at her.

2. He only shows love in the Bedroom

They feel buying shakara or pepper soup for their babe is extravagant spending and you hear stuffs like *me I can't waste my money on Mr. Biggs. Any lady that can't eat in my house is not a wife material* Thier only way of showing love and affection to their girlfriends is through their joysticks cheesy

3. He gets Angry over irrelevant things

Most broke guys seem to be very harsh that they quarrel over irrelevant things so that their girlfriends will pay loyalty to them. When their girlfriends misbehave, they are quick to make reference to the fact that it's because they're broke that they are being disrespected.

4. He Becomes FBI

As a chronic broke guy from birth till now, I think can relate to this, in the sense that, broke guys do not really trust their girlfriends that much because they feel the possibility of being cheated on is very high as they're not man enough to their basic needs. By the reason of this, they check the phone of their girlfriends for suspicious whatsapp messages, incoming and outgoing calls just to accuse them of infidelity.

5. He forcefully collects back his gifts when the Lady offends Him

As funny as it sounds, some guys spend their hard earned money on ladies just to command total obedience and faithfulness. If the lady messes up, the guy will be forced to collect back his money or gift. I remember when I bought an okrika shoe for my girlfriend sometime last year, she began to misbehave the following day and I collected the shoe from her and gave it to my younger sister.

6. They go in search of another lady when they become Rich

Another unbearable way some broke guys treat ladies is that they will dump the ass of that girl that have been staying with them through trying times. This is because they feel she no longer match their standard

7. He Denies Impregnating his Girlfriend

A research which was conducted last year shows that 90% of broke guys who impregnate their girlfriends are most likely to deny it. For those who cannot deny, they will blame the lady for carelessness and will opt for abortion without even giving her a kobo

8. He only shows Love on Valentine's Day

To be very frank and sincere, valentine's day is not the only way to show love to a woman. Some broke guys only take their girlfriends on dates only during special occasions like Christmas or her birthday while some will break up to avoid spending

9. They tell their girlfriends to go for low cut whenever money is required for making hair

Some of them can't even follow their girlfriends to the salon because of the fear of paying. This is an unbearable way of showing love to a lady

10.They Flash Incessantly

I have guys in my villa who incessantly flash ladies as if their lives depend on them. When the girl asks for recharge card they will start thinking she wants to scam them

I drop my pencil at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Writer: Tosyne2much

Source:
http://tosyne2much..com/2016/11/10-unbearable-ways-broke-guys-normally.html

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
He not only nags at the mention of money, He doesn't even want money to be mentioned

That number 6 no be here o gringrin

Tosyne2much, you can lie o shocked

A whole Palmchat ambassador, you dey call yourself Chronic broke guy

Kwantinue

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Lsofdk(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
lol that no. 7 though

they actually look for reasons to breakup with their girlfriends before Valentine's day, thereby avoiding all unnecessary spending

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Rapsainot(m): 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
PS - DONT DATE IF YOU ARE BROKE !!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by snezBaba: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Everybody:-):-):-).

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by INTROVERT(f): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
I and broke guys are parallel lines. grin cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
I have guys in my villa who incessantly flash ladies as if their lives depend on them.

Broke gang gringrin

Lalasticlala, food don ready o

11 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by ButterFrost212(f): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
The mention of money part grin grin you people would fight for days.. ..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
*Modified*

This finally graced the FP after a week... I prophesy into the live if somebody, God will surely open the book of remembrance unto you cool

Please you all should follow my blog by liking my facebook page.. Biko!!! God bless you as you do so guys

www.tosyne2much.com

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by slimthugchime(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
nobody is broke....they are just not financially bouyant undecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Phikom(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lsofdk:
lol that no. 7 though

they actually look for reasons to breakup with their girlfriends before Valentine's day, thereby avoiding all unnecessary spending
Egbon, I hail ooooo... Be like say you sef follow feature? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Rapsainot(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
slimthugchime:
undecided

8 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by zinachidi(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
slimthugchime:
nor be d same thing?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lsofdk:
lol that no. 7 though

Experience cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
You should know that I don't form at all.. I be serious hustler oooo cheesy

I know na

I just wan pull your leg small
cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Since we're onto broke dudes... grin breaks up with his girlfriend on second week of December, starts asking her back on second week of January...just to avoid spending on christmas. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by henrylowe(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm guilty of 1, 2, 3 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by tosyne2much(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
asuo27:
Since we're onto broke dudes... grin break up with his girlfriend on second week of December, starts asking her back on second week of January...just to avoid spending on christmas. grin
Roflwkmd.. Where did you come across such a guy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Lsofdk(m): 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon, I hail ooooo... Be like say you sef follow feature? cheesy
grin grin
baba fear Guys
some go form excuse say they don't like eating out, arrange food stuffs keep, download enough movies put for system… which kine Valentine the babe want againgrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by babatawa(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
in other news OP is .....

someone complete this.
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Roflwkmd.. Where did you come across such a guy? cheesy
I am allergic to selfish people, haven't met one thou. cheesy grin

You should know yourselves. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nelsizzy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seems am guilty of all. Things go better sha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by rosalieene(f): 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by rosalieene(f): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
No 11; They are always on NL and other social media network ranting "girls and money" go and make your own money
mmhmmm, what do you want girls to do now.
If a girl is so unfortunate not to have money made by herself what's wrong with her collecting from guys. If she decides to give her body in exchange, its her body and her life...... no one's business
Truth be told, you can't know a guy's true character till he has money..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
let me settle here I know this would get to Fp grin

Simple I dont think broke guys deserves a Gf...
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by rosalieene(f): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
slimthugchime:
What's the difference between been broke and not been financially buoyant.
All Na the same

1 Like

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by teejaypee: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
OP is so on point.. I hope he doesn't feature sha tongue

That number 5 ehn....

The day a guy try dat with a Girl for my hostel.. The kind Embarrassments wey them give him no get Part 2. grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by MrEverest(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Imagine wetin some guys dey do, yet me wey dey spend for my ex like say tomorrow no dey, she still had the gut to call me stingy! Thank God say I don leave am, dis recession go make am regret all the trouble wey she give me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women by Young03(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
rosalieene:
No 11; They are always on NL and other social media network ranting "girls and money" go and make your own money
mmhmmm, what do you want girls to do now.
If a girl is so unfortunate not to have money made by herself what's wrong with her collecting from guys. If she decides to give her body in exchange, its her body and her life...... no one's business
Truth be told, you can't know a guy's true character till he has money..

All of una no fit ask of me since 1,week

make una fear god oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless / See The Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Sugarpie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.