Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? (28480 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / He Makes Me Feel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by anddrewz: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
Why do women usually love using the phrase ", make me feel like a woman". I keep wandering what the meaning of that phrase is. What kind of feeling will that be. Ladies in the house please enlighten me, how do you feel when someone make you "feel like a woman"?
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by iice(f): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
I have no idea either undecided
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by mrperfect(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2009
Let me think.
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by whitesturd(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2009
it means u shower her wt care,love and affection and u satisfy her a whole lot as well.u know dt women are naturally made and created to be cared for,loved and to be respected
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by neowelsh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
it simply means u are playing the game, the right way.
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by coolier(f): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2009
You make me feel loved, special.
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
It means u are a performer in all aspect.Especially when u play d game well,whenever u play matches.hope u understand what i mean by matches
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by steve49ja(m): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
Case study:  ''You make me feel like a woman''

Qxtn 1: How is a woman expected to feel?

Ans: Happy.

Qxtn 2: When is a woman extremely happy?

Ans: When she is well ef'd

Truth hurts

Class closed.
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Pweety4me(f): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
Men use it aswell gosh!well instead they say she makes me feel like a man not make me feel like a man. . .she wants 2 feel like a grown a$$ woman not mummy's gurl or smallpikin i think. . .[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
Corniest line of the century lol
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Fiona0007: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
@poster
It's similar to "when she makes you feel like a man".
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Magz(m): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2009
Whatever
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 01, 2009
Fiona0007:

@poster
It's similar to "when she makes you feel like a man".
that one has only one meaning!
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by missSexy: 3:59am On Nov 01, 2009
how do u feel when a woman makes u feel like a man?
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 01, 2009
Women just wanna say sth when they have nothing to say.

So what were they feeling like before? A man?

1 Like

Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by chiogo(f): 4:15am On Nov 01, 2009
FL Gators:

LMAO!! wicked!!!

@topic, have no idea either undecided
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 01, 2009
missSexy:

how do u feel when a woman makes u feel like a man?
Now the woman will have boosted my ego, and can get all sorts more like wishes fulfilled and all that. . . .
that is the best time to ask for a present. . . .and you may very well get it. . . .and to learn secrets too. . .

It is also known as feminine wiles. . . .or am I wrong?
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by missSexy: 4:30am On Nov 01, 2009
[/quote]Now the woman will have boosted my ego, and can get all sorts more like wishes fulfilled and all that. . . .
that is the best time to ask for a present. . . .and you may very well get it. . . .and to learn secrets too. . .

It is also known as feminine wiles. . . .or am I wrong?[quote]

exactly.  it's the same thing for women.  when u boost our ego, and make us feel like your queen or  princess and not your sex object or  maid
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 4:35am On Nov 01, 2009
Thank you very much missSexy, i agree with you dia 100%. Now i think it is a great offense to treat women as objects.
But in terms of ego, men are more ego-based than emotional, and many decisions are made based on just that -
marriage, wars, peace and all sorts. And the bigger a man, the bigger his ego!
Women that know how to boost men's ego end up owning the man or rather havin him by the balls - in a way - makes him feel like a man!
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by missSexy: 4:58am On Nov 01, 2009
[/quote]Thank you very much missSexy, i agree with you dia 100%. Now i think it is a great offense to treat women as objects.
But in terms of ego, men are more ego-based than emotional, and many decisions are made based on just that -
marriage, wars, peace and all sorts. And the  bigger a man, the bigger his ego!
Women that know how to boost men's ego end up owning the man or rather havin him by the balls - in a way - makes him feel like a man![quote]

totally agree.  women need to learn how to boost men's egos.  and every man is different.  a woman needs to customize the compliments in order to be believable.   you need to emphasize a man's positives and strenghts.  also if a man has some insecurities, try to make it confortable for him.  for example if a man is skinny and doesn't like it, tell him that u find skinny men very sexy and energitic.  bad mouth the buffy guys, tell him how buffy guys are lazy, always tired, and have small u know what  grin
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by spoilt(f): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2009
Thats how you inflate his ego before you bring out your list.  grin
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 01, 2009
For women, their ultimate weakness appear to be. . . .ehm. . . . i will rather not say it here
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by missSexy: 5:36am On Nov 01, 2009
[/quote] For women, their ultimate weakness appear to be. . . .ehm. . . . i will rather not say it here[quote]
c'mon, what is it 
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by iice(f): 3:52pm On Nov 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Thank you jare

spoilt:

Thats how you inflate his ego before you bring out your list.  grin

LOL
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by anddrewz: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2009
I have heard this line "make me feel like a woman" over and over again. I was just wondering what does it take to make a woman feel like a woman. Sometimes despite all you effort to please them, they still say "you cannot make me feel like a woman". can a woman in the house tell us men what exactly what to do to meet up with the women expectation of "feel like a woman".
Re: What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? by ebudon84: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Abe ask them well well

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? / Why Do Girls Close Their Eyes While Kissing / My Terrible Experience With SEX ENHANCER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.