Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Would You Act And Behave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Act And Behave? (1212 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Guys When You Act Too Desperate Its A ''turn Off'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Act And Behave? by Diva1(f): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2009
If it were you, how would treat an ex that yea was good and bad to you, not necessarily the best, you made your own mistakes but was very cold to you which eventually led to breaking up with you after trying so hard to mend things. You finally decide to move on and the ex is back from no where, calling you and all, checking up on you. What led to the break up was me saying some words I didn't mean to him when I was mad and due to his own actions. Now the tables have turned.

Would you be mean towards the ex, cordial and friendly or which do you think is the best way to behave to the ex knowing you have already made up your mind not to get back again?
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by jaybee3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
if you can cope with you guys being friends with no sexual benefits then yeah.
but if emotions can't be kept in check plus another fact that one party has supposedly closed that emotional chapter then it's advisable to just let it be kept closed.
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Diva1(f): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
jay bee:

but if emotions can't be kept in check plus another fact that one party has supposedly closed that emotional chapter then it's advisable to just let it be kept closed.

I mean I haven't seen him in a long time, though I have made up my mind not to get back again. So you think it's best to just be cordial towards him or mean?
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by coolier(f): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Couples break up and do come back. But then you have your reasons, whatever it is for making up your mind never to go back. But why be mean? Are you still angry at the fact you broke up? There's absolutely nothing wrong with being friends. And if you want more than that then it's your cup of tea!
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Macgreat(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
coolier:

Couples break up and do come back. But then you have your reasons, whatever it is for making up your mind never to go back. But why be mean? Are you still angry at the fact you broke up? There's absolutely nothing wrong with being friends. And if you want more than that then it's your cup of tea!

Right,
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
jay bee:

Word

Diva1:

If it were you, how would treat an ex that yea was good and bad to you, not necessarily the best, you made your own mistakes but was very cold to you which eventually led to breaking up with you after trying so hard to mend things. You finally decide to move on and the ex is back from no where, calling you and all, checking up on you. What led to the break up was me saying some words I didn't mean to him when I was mad and due to his own actions. Now the tables have turned.

Would you be mean towards the ex, cordial and friendly or which do you think is the best way to behave to the ex knowing you have already made up your mind not to get back again?

I'm usually cold lol. It would depend on whether i decided to save the friendship or not. Even then i'd still be cold undecided
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Diva1(f): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
coolier:

I'm not saying I want to be mean, but this guy has done a lot and when I made my own mistake, said some words to him which He would admit, he was the cause, I had to beg and tried hard to mend things, then when I've decided to move on, he shows up, expecting what? But I guess at the end being mean isn't worth it.

iice:

Word

I'm usually cold lol. It would depend on whether i decided to save the friendship or not. Even then i'd still be cold undecided

What is your reason for being cold?
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by iice(f): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
Being cold is normal for me. It takes me a while to warm up to a person and only if i care to warm up to him/her. If he was absent for a long time. . .it would be the same.
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by agathamari(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
an ex is an ex and should be in the past not the present
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Gamine(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
Just be firm in your decision,
besides being mean never solved anything, and it'd only give you premature wrinkles
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by coolier(f): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2009
agathamari:

That is too extreme for me. I would be flexible.
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Youngpo413: 7:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Diva1:

as for me, once we are done,its final...I mean the ex remains my enemy for life,so she wont see any chance to come back,cos I may kill her.
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Youngpo413: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Diva1:

I mean I haven't seen him in a long time, though I have made up my mind not to get back again. So you think it's best to just be cordial towards him or mean?
be mean joor.how can you be cordial to someone who dumped you...assuming the new relationship worked out will he/she remembered you?...if he comes back,just embarrass him or pour him raw acid.
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Youngpo413: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
coolier:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being friends.
friends with an ex?
you are very stupppid for giving this kind of advice...
Re: How Would You Act And Behave? by Youngpo413: 7:25am On Dec 15, 2014
agathamari:
GBAM

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Girls Think Dat Virgins Are Stupid / Should You Keep Pictures Of Your Ex? / Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.