Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? (623 Views)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / Please What Is Power Situation In Your Area? / We Are Working Hard To Stabilize Power Situation In Nigeria, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by realsammie(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Now that the dry season is here upon us and the Niger Delta guys doing their thing, for how long do you enjoy electricity daily in your area

Here in Zaria the situation is very bad. During this past rainy season, i used to enjoy light for 16-18 hours daily but now we can go a day without light. Even when they bring the light, it will not last for 5-7 hours.

Lalasticlala please move to front page so people can Share there experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by Omexonomy: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
realsammie:
Now that the dry season is here upon us and the Niger Delta guys doing their thing, for how long do you enjoy electricity daily in your area

Here in Zaria the situation is very bad. During this past rainy season, i used to enjoy light for 16-18 hours daily but now we can go a day without light. Even when they bring the light, it will not last for 5-7 hours.

Share your experience.
you voted for change so accept it that way
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by Nkemtreasure: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lol. Ur area try @op. We manage one two hours once a week. Reporting from Concord Ave. Owerri. Lost hope in EEDC. If care isn't taken, our transformer may be vandalized and they will expect us to contribute money to fix it.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by realsammie(m): 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omexonomy:
you voted for change so accept it that way

How are you so sure i voted for change.
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by realsammie(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
Lol. Ur area try @op. We manage one two hours once a week. Reporting from Concord Ave. Owerri. Lost hope in EEDC. If care isn't taken, our transformer may be vandalized and they will expect us to contribute money to fix it.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by Welrez(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
In my area, it is a Christmas Day whenever we see light !
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by krasican(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
light still remains constant in my hood in delta state

1 Like

Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by blackfase(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
I curse those cretins doing electricity every blessed day as i rise up. No light past 5 days, and before then, no stable supply for past 16 yrs. Badagry/ Ajara area of Lagos State....Again may thunder strike them all dead for this level of discomfort. I really dont kno what this Buhari is waiting for by not reversing the sale to those inept bastards sad
Re: How Is The Power Situation In Your Area ? by MalcoImX: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
realsammie:

Lalasticlala please move to front page so people can Share there experience.
"Even when they bring the light, it will not last for 5-7 hours."
//
May God never return me to that era when you don't see any lights for a whole months. That 5-7 hours is a whole year's light in the old days.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Does Not Think Before Making Statements – Reno Omokri / FG Indicts Agencies Over Paying Salaries Above Rmfac's Scale / MMM Donates N5m Worth Of Materials To Idps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.