Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? (697 Views)

Satan, The Cherub That Covereth And The Inverted Pyramid / Do Man And Satan Have Immortality? / What Is The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by Mikechinos(m): 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
pls guys after much research about Lucifer and satan. I don't think they are the same being
Lucifer was once an Angel before he fell from grace.
he was anointed cherub Isaiah 14:12 and Ezekiel 28
Lucifer was the bringer of light perfect in beauty and wisdom
his sin was pride

One of the many sagas of organized religion is the story of Lucifer .
As the story goes,
Lucifer was a high ranking archangel, the leader of the heavenly
choir ; that he along
with Michael and Gabriel ruled the heavenly host . Then Lucifer , as
the story goes, led a
revolt against God taking a third of the angelic host with him . In
the fable , Lucifer and
his followers were cast down to Earth

while Satan is a liar and a murderer from the beginning
which means he was never an angel of God

Now lets look at what scripture said about Satan : Ye are of your
father the devil , and
the lusts of your father ye will do . He was a murderer from the
beginning , and abode
not in the truth , because there is no truth in him . When he
speaketh a lie, he speaketh
of his own : for he is a liar, and the father of it . ( John 8 :44 )
He that committeth sin is of the devil ; for the devil sinneth from
the beginning . For this
purpose the Son of God was manifested , that he might destroy the
works of the devil .
(1 John 3 :8 )

this is just my openion. from my own finding
Re: Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by Ovokoo: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
The was just a change of name and looks (or so i think). They're one and the same. He used to be a nice guy but later became evil.
Re: Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by Mikechinos(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ovokoo:
The was just a change of name and looks (or so i think). They're one and the same. He used to be a nice guy but later became evil.[/quo undecided[quote author=Ovokoo post=50850711]The was just a change of name and looks (or so i think). They're one and the same. He used to be a nice guy but later became evil.

do you have any scriptural back up?
Re: Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by sonmvayina(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
No they are not...it is Enlil that is Satan, his son Ninazu is the devil....Ninazu's daughter Inanna is lucifer..she rose her self to the Elohim, when she got some Power from Enki...she took the position on Ninmah during the meetings of the Gods...But the creator( Marduk) still sit as the head of the Elohim during meetings..he is the God of gods, .,,.,
Re: Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by sonmvayina(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
The stories has been told in www.enkispeaks.com...
Re: Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by Mikechinos(m): 5:01am On Nov 08, 2016
sonmvayina:
The stories has been told in www.enkispeaks.com...

thanks
Re: Is Lucifer And Satan The Same Being? by sonmvayina(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Unanswered Prayers / Jesus Christ Walking On Water! The Scientific Perspective / What Does It Mean That The Lord Is My Shepherd (Psalm 23)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.