Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam (5812 Views)

Nysc Successful Oss Msc And Phd 2017/2018 / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by mosbiod(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Not Compulsory but work on it
marcangelo:
Goodday mosbiod,
I'm a serving corper presently, In case of the next application for ptdf, I want to confirm if its compulsory to get oversea admission before applying, and can a serving corper apply?
Thanks..
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by trilobite: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
mosbiod:
Not Compulsory but work on it

Good day, just ran in to this nice thread. Looking forward to their 2018/ 2019 exams, would like to know if the English tests (toefel, IELTS) were compulsory in tour time?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by IstandWitBuhari: 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
trilobite:

Good day, just ran in to this nice thread. Looking forward to their 2018/ 2019 exams, would like to know if the English tests (toefel, IELTS) were compulsory in tour time?

Please when is 2018 / 2019 application commencing ?
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by trilobite: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
IstandWitBuhari:

Please when is 2018 / 2019 application commencing ?
no idea
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by nkelly(f): 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
2018/2019 ptdf is currently on..
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by bellz000: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi, please am to finish service April but one of th requirements is Nysc certificate, can I still apply? Or should I wait till next year
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by trilobite: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
nkelly:
2018/2019 ptdf is currently on..
please can you help with the link?
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by Wapuke(f): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ptdf application for UK is ongoing at the moment
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by Wapuke(f): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Please I'd like to know anyone applying for ptdf scholarship at the moment so we can share related ideas. Thanks.
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by Wapuke(f): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hi mosboid.....congrats on your success. I read through your post and it's really encouraging.I'd like to join a WhatsApp group in preparation for the upcoming exam... But don't know how to go about finding the people going for same course as myself.Any suggestions pls? Thanks.
Re: Tips To Succeed In PTDF OSS Msc Scholarship Exam by mosbiod(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
I think there is a thread for the current UK application, go into the thread and join any major group at first, from there you could find those who are in your shoes too. Wish you the best!!

Wapuke:
Hi mosboid.....congrats on your success. I read through your post and it's really encouraging.I'd like to join a WhatsApp group in preparation for the upcoming exam... But don't know how to go about finding the people going for same course as myself.Any suggestions pls? Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real / Yabatech/unilag Update For 2014-2015 Post Utme And Part Time Form / Why Are South Africans Handing Over Their Pit Bulls? (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.