Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Want To Buy Volkswagen Touareg - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Want To Buy Volkswagen Touareg (1037 Views)

Place To Buy Volkswagen Passat Wagon 2003 Model / About Volkswagen Touareg(experience Car Users) / Clean Volkswagen Touareg Suv SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Volkswagen Touareg by Rottentooth: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Guys, please is it a good car? What are the good and bad sides of the car?
Re: I Want To Buy Volkswagen Touareg by jjj444: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Bro. Don't try it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Volkswagen Touareg by nurey(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
jjj444:
Bro. Don't try it

And what's your reason for this? Because I personally know the toureg would be a good buy especially the diesel engine.
Re: I Want To Buy Volkswagen Touareg by snipesdam(m): 10:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Whether you have a Maruti or a BMW, the road remains the same. Whether you travel economy class or business, your destination doesn't change. Whether you have a Titan or Rolex, time is the same. Whether you have apple ,Samsung or lava, people who call you remains the same. There is nothing wrong in dreaming a luxurious life. What needs to be taken care of is to not let the NEED become GREED. Because needs can always be met...but greed can never be fulfilled

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When U Throw Out Ur Smart Key Fob While Driving? / This Nissan GT-R Looks Like The Evil Cop Car From Transformers / Hyundai Accent 2012 - Parking Light And Dashboard Light Stays On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.