Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Scientists Quotes And God. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scientists Quotes And God. (2573 Views)

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / Scientists Warn Nigerians Against Indiscriminate Blasting Of Rocks / Evolution, Science And God... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by raphieMontella: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Nice point Bro. They are lost in their fantasy.

I wonder why it is diffcult for Athiests to tell us how matter came into existence from nothing.
wasnt it you who agentofalla.h was schooling the other day?
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 7:57am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:
wasnt it you who agentofalla.h was schooling the other day?

Schooling me on wat topic?
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

see lie...
A very fat one in that accord!

How is it a lie? Christainity draws its authority from the Bible and not from Science.

The Bible and christanity decleared Scientific facts thousands of years before Science could even find its feet.

The Bible decleared those Scientific facts without carrying out a single experiment and they were decleared without reservation or doubt.

www.nairaland.com/3342409/scientific-facts-expressed-biblelong-before
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by raphieMontella: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2016
blueAgent:

How is it a lie? Christainity draws its authority from the Bible and not from Science.

The Bible and christanity decleared Scientific facts thousands of years before Science could even find its feet.

The Bible decleared those Scientific facts without carrying out a single experiment and they were decleared without reservation or doubt.

www.nairaland.com/3342409/scientific-facts-expressed-biblelong-before
christianity has been existing before science?
Are you drunk?
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by HCpaul(m): 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
ever811:
since you have not been able to tell me how I got to exist, but base your ignorance on unfruitful argument all your life trying to explain how life started as you look so foolish when ever you think you are making sense I will leave you to your folly...God can't crate nothing and you won't tell me for sure who or what created all things...oh...I forgot you argued with your self that a lifeless and unintelligent matter
released chemicals that brought you to life,but won't tell me how matter came into existence....tell me the starting point of existence and I will take you serious...the white man presented to you, truth and lies...you choose lies and argument...so don't Chanel your frustration on we who has chosen truth,.. you still have enough time to make a U-turn...

Hmm.... Ehn ehn.....

What a misapprehension of an atheist claim. I don't ascribe illusions to things that I don't know but instead consider it right to take responsibilities to know and comprehend the unknown instead of regarding them as mysteries (religious-wise).

I am void of frustration so, I can't really channel one on you because I ain't expecting wishful blissful paradise plus an imaginary filthy hell.

Those things are not real bro. They are mere ancient inventions.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by HCpaul(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
blueAgent:

Its Obvious you have no knowledge of Science.

“Everyone who is seriously involved in the
pursuit of science becomes convinced
that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the
Universe–a spirit vastly superior to that of man, and one in the face of which
we with our modest powers must feel humble.”
“In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people
who say there is no God. But what really makes
me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views.”
–Albert Einstein
Clark, Ronald W. (1971). Einstein: The Life and
Times . New York: World Publishing
Company

“There is no ground for supposing that matter
and energy existed before [the Big Bang] and
were suddenly galvanized into action. For what
could distinguish that moment from all other
moments in eternity? It is simpler to postulate
creation ex nihilo—Divine will constituting
Nature from nothingness.”
–English mathematical physicist Edmund T.
Whittaker, winner of the Copley Medal, which is the most prestigious award in British science

Sigh....

reread the Bible with a rational mind and you will come to realize that the gods are mere illusions to satisfy men ignorance. Yahweh is just an imaginary god type.

I am not greedy with life and I appreciate nature for simulating me into existence and life forms.
Stars are dying and new stars are been born. We are just a fragment of product that the Cosmo could have intelligently simulated into existence.

The theory of the universe made without a Creator is preferred to the theory of the universe made with a Creator.
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2016
HCpaul:

Sigh....

reread the Bible with a rational mind and you will come to realize that the gods are mere illusions to satisfy men ignorance. Yahweh is just an imaginary god type.

I am not greedy with life and I appreciate nature for simulating me into existence and life forms.
Stars are dying and new stars are been born. We are just a fragment of product that the Cosmo could have intelligently simulated into existence.

The theory of the universe made without a Creator is preferred to the theory of the universe made with a Creator.

You are a joker ,How can a random unconscious force lead to orderliness and a conscious being ?
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

christianity has been existing before science?
Are you drunk?

Am less drunk than you athiests that believe that a random purposeless force created the Universe.

Can you prove to me that Science has existed before christainity?
Re: Scientists Quotes And God. by blueAgent(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2016
HCpaul:

Hmm.... Ehn ehn.....

What a misapprehension of an atheist claim. I don't ascribe illusions to things that I don't know but instead consider it right to take responsibilities to know and comprehend the unknown instead of regarding them as mysteries (religious-wise).

I am void of frustration so, I can't really channel one on you because I ain't expecting wishful blissful paradise plus an imaginary filthy hell.

Those things are not real bro. They are mere ancient inventions.

I laugh at your ingnorance. Your Athiesms lacks credibility,logically,Scientifically or morally

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10+ Websites For Yaoi And Bl Fans In 2021 / MTN APN Settings For Fast Browsing / Any Solution To Poor GSM Network In The Villages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.