Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,279 members, 7,780,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:19 PM

How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" (2443 Views)

What Can I Do To Locate A Hidden Folder In Hard Drives / Very Neat Uk Used Sony Vaio 500gb Hdd, 4gb Ram With 1.3gb Total V. Graphics / How To Locate And Remove Virus Using Command Prompt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:24am On Nov 08, 2016
After converting video from mp4 format to mpeg format using Total Video Converter default settings, I couldn't locate the exact place on the system where they are being saved. During converting you will see , Output bla bla...C:Program Files/Total Video Converter/Converted/name of the file, but you follow the location on the system, you will see empty file. How do I locate on window 7 and 8? Please help.
Re: How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" by vlco(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2016
check for any folder named unknown album or any new folder on your desktop, I'm not with my PC, would have confirmed it for you.

or

Open the converter and try to redo it again this time, before you save it, make sure you choose where you want the file to be saved. you can find it at the bottom end of the software.

or

Remove "C:Program Files/Total Video Converter/Converted/name of the file" and choose Desktop.
Re: How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2016
I try again if I can find it. The files are too big to convert. It took me several hours to convert.Doing it again is stress.
Re: How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2016
vlco:
check for any folder named unknown album or any new folder on your desktop, I'm not with my PC, would have confirmed it for you.

or

Open the converter and try to redo it again this time, before you save it, make sure you choose where you want the file to be saved. you can find it at the bottom end of the software.

or

Remove "C:Program Files/Total Video Converter/Converted/name of the file" and choose Desktop.
Thanks. I will try it
Re: How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Any other person that idea on how I can locate it
Re: How Do I Locate Files Converted By "Total Video Converter" by Jdynqq: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hi, I used Total Converter too until recently but I kept having problems with it. Sometimes I couldn't even convert to the format I wanted, just because it wasn't there. The other day I stumbled upon this site and it was there that I chose the right converter for me since I need to convert my videos to DVD format. By the way, please tell me which program do you use to edit the audio track?

(1) (Reply)

Sap / Clean HP 2000 for urgent sale... / VERY CLEAN USA USED LAPTOPS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.