Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) (35696 Views)

Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / Married Nigerian Woman Robbed & Raped By 5 Men In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by chimere66: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2016
As shared by Bishop Eva yesterday...

'The face of the criminals terrorising Etinan local government in Akwa ibom state.

My neighbor was their victim, she lost 3.2 million to these criminals,

She was coming back from Etinan to Uyo when she entered their vehicle and one of them was busy lamenting that he is a stranger and doesn't know any where around that place, out of pity she started asking him questions to see if there is a way she can be of help to him but not knowing that they're all together, immediately she asked him a question she forgot herself and started doing everything they ask her to do. She gave them Money three times,
the first day she gave them 600k because that was what she had in her account and borrowed the rest from people to give them. They were 4 in number but only these 3 was arrested but the funny thing is that their charm was still working even in court because the magistrate that granted them bail without paying a damn must be Under something. the names of these crooks are 1. Iniobong Amos Jimmy
2.Uko jacob

3. anietie
from Usung idim etuk in Etinan local government Akwa ibom state'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/man-narrates-how-his-neighbour-was.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by chimere66: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2016

1 Share

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
their master devil have expose them in the market square.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by vani86: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2016
You are not a criminal until you get caught.

Guess thier unbeaten run have ended.

My younger brother have gone through this, got into a bus in asaba and somehow got hooked, emptied his account and gave it to them, but they asked for more, he went through the ceiling into my dads room 1went to his mini safe and cleared his pounds for them, they still asked for more, he took my dads ML350 to them but they rejected it and said they want cash (i swear they were very lucky not to take that car cuz it had a tracker).

My brother went home waited for my dad to come back and held him in his room that he wants 200k there and now. I swear this was real, the whole house was in turnoil mumsi dey cry, popsi was beating him while he still held on demanding for his 200k.

It took the intervention of mopol attached to a big wig neighbour politician in our estate and better beating for him to come back to his senses and narrate what actually happened.

I did not believe stories like these before it got to my own family. And my brother was 22 as at then. While i was out doing my masters. NA story i come back hear and could only laugh cuz the worse was over

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 8:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Good for them...thank God they were caught

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by dulux07(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Look at their heads. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:47am On Nov 08, 2016
See there 'innocently dangerous' faces...

5 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by BizLifeE: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2016
That guy is a real motherfucking asshole.

Neteller here: .com.ng

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Debaddest(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Did I just hear that they were granted bail shocked shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by BornStunner1: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2016
[size=25pt]Its that same charm they now use in raping girls this days!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Vivly(f): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
chimere66:
They were 4 in number but only these 3 was arrested but the funny thing is that their charm was still working even in court because the magistrate that granted them bail without paying a damn must be Under something. the names of these crooks are 1. Iniobong Amos Jimmy
2.Uko jacob
3. anietie
from Usung idim etuk in Etinan local government Akwa ibom state.
Don't joke with Akwa ibom juju.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by czaratwork: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2016
NCAN OVER TO YOU

2 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by coolbreezy01: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Charm works for those that believe in it. And d judge was probably

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Charm at work (Yahoo+)

2 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Very sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
Lord have mercy..

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Adaanna(f): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
My God my father please continue to protect us from the eyes and plans of evil doers. IJN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by lujordan48(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2016
3.2m...they should be dealt with
Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by coolbreezy01: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2016
Charm works for those that believe in it. And d judge was probably high on something...x

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by ibroh22(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2016
chai!!!!!!,,,,Igbos and crime are like,,you know the picx now

Well December is coming,,,they gats show for their villages now

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Then rob the wrong pesin. Dere cup don full and run ova .................

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2016
... it's more like dollars in the boot. I don't believe the charms story. it's a clear case of greed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by kidman96(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2016
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2016
The judge might have used his knowledge that they might not be the culprit's. They couldn't recover a single hundred naira note from the millions. Many people are accused of offences they did not commit daily and they we're made to confess under difficult circumstances. I have sewn such before. Where is the operational car, and the recovered loots.
Am not supporting crime but I have to look at it from different angle, don't show us caps, bag, their phones and slippers

3 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Icecomrade: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2016
Whenever I see a head, I can categorically tell u it belongs to a Jews provided that it is flat.

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2016
Good to know that juju dey catch even magistrate.

Wonderful news.

Awon ode. Magistrate wey don recieve alert una still dey talk juju.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2016
but why juju no work for mopol body na? sotey them tie dem like nama so?

1 Like

Re: Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) by Eberex(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2016
I WORKED IN UYO FOR A YEAR AND I CAN TESTIFY THAT JAZZ DEY WORK THERE WELLA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Female Murder Suspects Rusticated From Kwara Poly — Management / Mad Man Stones Artist To Death In Nsukka / Shocker: How Imported Ogbono Soup, Jollof Rice From India Got NAFDAC Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.