Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria (8095 Views)

Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget? / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by wilsworld(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
i saw a pretty lady crying and as a gentlemen i was,i approached her,just not more than 2meters close to her and she ultered a this word, ARE YOU ONE OF THEM? and i said excuse me.she voiced off loud thos time,you gay men leave me alone and the ran away
what is possibly be wrong guys
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by posakosa(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
Lots of Nigerian men are BISEXUAL----- Abacha was one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by DrLorenz1(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2009
@poster

Ur post is quite hilarious to me. One because am surprised you should ask this question and two because of the lady. To answer your question, yes there are and you better believe it. Am praying none of them approaches me, or it'll be the first murder i'll commit. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by olanajim(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2009
@poster,

Why are u interested?
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by galatico(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2009
Yeah there are gays in Nigeria, they hide there act, cuz they are scared of being castigated, my friend had an experience with a gay that almost raped him, he narrowly escaped .
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2009
I hate gay men with a passion.Women seem to like them.
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2009
I was irritated when i saw them muster at a party years ago.

These demon possessed guys had better be extincted in Nigeria before we go on a murder-spree

I don't discriminate but for this one, i sure will

Even God HATES it.
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Igwe9(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Never seen any
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by asha80(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
pc guru:

I hate gay men with a passion.Women seem to like them.

it is because they appeal to the femininity or sensual part of women that straight guys hardly do and the fact that women see them as 'harmless'.

1 Like

Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by DrLorenz1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
Yoighaman:

I was irritated when i saw them muster at a party years ago.

These demon possessed guys had better be extincted in Nigeria before we go on a murder-spree

I don't discriminate but for this one, i sure will

Even God HATES it.

Murder spree. . .i like that one. You could be General Yoighaman grin grin
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Kinkinatus(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Of course there are gay men in Naija. back in the day when I used to go night crawling from school. You would see enough gay men, transvestites, she-males along Ribadu Road Ikoyi in the wee hours, looking for pick ups, fast bucks and quickies. I do not know if they are still hanging out there, but they used to be there.
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by kingsboy12(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2009
Na wa o, I never touch all the soft and smooth Chicks finish, na to go touch one kind strong, muscular body like my own, TIE TUFIAKWA.
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Duvaune: 12:12am On Jun 18, 2013
Apparently most or none of have read the rules and policies of this site. You speak of hatred and killing. I dont know what the gay men of Nigeria are like, but you despicable cock roaches should come to atlanta and try killing someone here....lol. You go after small and weak-Minded people or you gang up on one person which makes you less of a man. You just havent met the right one yet and this is especially addressed
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Duvaune: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2013
To the guy who said he wishes one would approach him. He would commit a crime ...and i am willing to bet youre pretty UGLY and probably dont have anything to worry about DOCTOR....lmbao
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Godson201333(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2013
Yes we have alot of gays in Nigeria,what about Denrele and charly boy?
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by Duvaune: 7:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Dr. Lorenz:

Murder spree. . .i like that one. You could be General Yoighaman grin grin

You are an IDIOT
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by faith2ogesco(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Brother I ve bin choked twice.. I almost beat d 2nd guy... Chair imagine one short 4ft guy codedly chyking me 6ft..funny enuf he started with girls talk o shocked .b4 I know em Don dey divert dey shift towards me..Na em I give am warning...na seniority u wan use burst ma NY..sh shey... Ur fada....
Re: Are Gay Men Really Here In Nigeria by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
E be lyke say na now you just dey wake up from sleep. One just approached me recently, i just showed him my elbow and touched my face. I guess the guy got the message. And to think that this was a religious gathering. Only i can imagine what i could have done to him in the open. I for to beat am.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Value Your Girlfriend? / Baby Oil Gang!! Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (photos) / Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.