Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Uniben Post-UME Latest Info - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post-UME Latest Info (7182 Views)

Pls Anybody With The Latest Info About TNRI Scholarship? / Unad Latest Info. Utme Result And Admission Status / Latest Info. On Jamb/utme 2010 Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2009
With the combination of my result in both post -ume and jamb,i had 53 and put in for international relations but its saying admission disabled.pls, what shuld i do or should i wait
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 11:01am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by imhomoh(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hello, this is what i saw in my cousin's result when i checked. She got admitted, but i dont really understand this statement:

[size=14pt]
Application Status: Provisionally admitted (admission checking not yet enabled)
[/size]
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2009
What did she get in her pume.i don't want to write utme cos i passed with 53 for faculty of arts.may God help me.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by chykeorji1: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2009
hi collins, do you know the cut off mark for uniben and wants to study masscom
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by chykeorji1: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2009
need to know the cutt off mark. someone scored 51% and they said not "not admitted". whats the cut off please anyone
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
Anyone who passes above 50 suppose to get his/her admission.pray to God and call anybody u know in the school.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Djdamian(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
When eva u see "not admitted" on ur admission status,it means u av been shown a red card by uniben, If u see "provisionally admitted" it means u av scored a spetacular goal(i.e u av bin admitted)
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by ccollins(m): 7:35am On Dec 04, 2009
But sum people had 53 and where admitted
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 04, 2009
I want you guys to note that Uniben may not be that unfair like you pointed out but you 've got to understand somethings. Uniben wants candidates with High Jams score as well as a High Post Ume Score. Secondary, your Post Ume score must not be less than 50 before you can think of being considered. To the guy that scored 53, let me inform you that you didn't score up to the stipulated 50 in your PUME. It means 53 is your aggregate, i.e. ur UME + PUME combined.
Re: Uniben Post-UME Latest Info by stancozy(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2009
LoL, I scored 56 total score 52 in pume, Jmb was 246, But wasnt ma choice of study. .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Need Vocational Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / The Newest And Best School In Enugu State*** Lilyhills School / Unilorin 2016/2017 Screening Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.