Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (44822 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by naomidediva: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2016
A sad end has come to the journey on earth of a young Benue man simply identified as Abba Peter Ameh who had just completed his one year compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

A source who spoke exclusively with NAOMIDEDIVA.COM revealed that Ameh who was one of the Batch B Stream 2 set corp members that passed out on Friday, November 4, was reportedly heading back home to meet his family in Benue State when the fatal accident occurred on Sunday, November 6.

The fatal auto mishap took place along the deadly Otukpa -Ugbokolo Road in Ogbadibo Local Government Area of Benue State.

>>>>>>>http://www.naomidediva.com/2016/11/sad-news-benue-born-youth-corp-member.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I got there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

Another batch is going soon, some are going to end up dead.

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Drsheddy(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
cry cry cry
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by eezeribe(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Now your suffering continues in the grave... RIP
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hæwo!
God why? cry
After all the school fees, school stress and NYSC wahala.
Devil you are wicked!
I pray this will not be our portion in Jesus' name.
Can i get an AMEN?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by muhammed10: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Amathylee(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by rolams(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
What a loss! RIP
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by swaggzs(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rip Mr.... Pls I'm looking for chidima... I need the cucumber with her...

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Ibcrown(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Eya RIP
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by nan1: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP SUCH A TRAGIC DEATH
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by TINALETC3(f): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gosh cry, Rip dear, 2 bad
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by gbaskiboy: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
. Life, like a mist, appears for just a day,
Then disappears tomorrow.
All that we are can quickly fade away,
Replaced with tears and sorrow.
If a man should die, can he live again?
Hear the promise God has made:
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.
2. Friends of our God, though they may pass away,
Will never be forsaken.
All those asleep who in God’s mem’ry stay,
From death he will awaken.
Then we’ll come to see all that life can be:
Paradise eternally.
(CHORUS)
He will call; The dead will answer.
They shall live at his command.
For he will have a longing
For the work of his own hand.
So have faith, and do not wonder,
For our God can make us stand.
And we shall live forever,
As the work of his own hand.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Brizzy404: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Na wao.... Mama go don cry tire

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by dotun71: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by lelvin(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rest in peace gentleman
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by ifexezim(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Too sad, rest in peace bro
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by az4sure36: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP man
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Jay542(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
cry sad

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by prince4pro(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jesu
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
We live everyday. ..but die once.

Live like there's no tomorrow.
RIP, young man!

3 Likes

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Goldenprinz(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Jesus Christ.....RIP BRO
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Olasco93: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Death, is this all you can offer?
Human life ends the same way with slight exceptions. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish him from others. Neither the sun, nor death can be looked at steadily. How can the dead be truly dead when they still live in the souls of those who are left behind. At the end, live not just a life the society wants, but a life that is required/expected of you by your Maker.
May his soul rest in God's bossom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Village people cry cry
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by mii4u(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Chai, painful
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Tpave(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
That is the irony of life. RIP MAN
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by pueflexy(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
chaii...R.I.P
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by emi14: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
Can't u just stop reporting such heartbreaking tragic incidents. Rip

1 Like

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by cutesimplycalm(f): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
What a very sad news. May God save us ooooo nd may he give his family d fortitude to bear d loss
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
damn
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by kings09(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP to the corper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.