Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) (44820 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Gombe Corper Dies In Accident On His Way To Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brizzy404:
Na wao.... Mama go don cry tire
I tell you bro. It's really sad, the guy na young boy sef.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
It should be scrapped. Nysc has done no good for the majority other than "1 mandatory wasted year" after graduation.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by lolamitayo: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2016
What a tragedy ah, ah!!
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by MilitaryMinded(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I got there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

Another batch is going soon, some are going to end up dead.

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

Oga, How can you blame NYSC for a corper dying in an road accident? What of others that died or were injured? Is it because of NYSC? So what of business people that die in accidents? You should have also said pple should stop venturing into business because it involves pple traveling from one place to another. May the soul of the dead rest in perfect peace but bring you can't use the fact that corp members die traveling as a reason for scraping of NYSC. Bring other valid Points.
I actually don't also see the usefulness of NYSC but you can do better than road accidents.

RIP to the dead
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by bukynkwuenu: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:
This is what I was telling my friend that returned yesterday that the NYSC should be scrapped. What's the essence of going through all the struggle in school for years only to end up dead because of one useless service that doesn't guarantee you job. Which is also used as an allocation to steal funds.

I remember my time, I travelled to Kogi from Lagos, when I got there they told me I was late that I should go back home. Including some other people. The girl I pitied most came all the way from core North. Spent days on her way to get there. Only for the idiots that feel like gods over there to send her back.

So, in a matter of 24 Hours, I risked my life twice plying through the death traps called motorways.

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

be positive my brother....see wat u are say..."another batch is going soon n some are going to die"
pls watch your words they matter...call for nysc reform nt scrap...am currently in the program....n truly is not easy bt am learning lessons
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Samad12(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
rest in peace bro
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC

My dear friend, for whatever reasons you hate the scheme, Pls console youself with the fact that the young man died not because of nysc but because of a ghastly motor accident. All those dat died through this same reason had nothing to do with nysc. You need to learn to control your sentiments. For all I know, this poor soul may have been prepared for this ordeal without we knowing, for instance, take a look at the last picture in camp before pop, it could have been his last picture, who knows? The point I'm making is, re this picture, do you notice how everyone else wore the complete nysc attire from head to toe but our dear friend was different in his attire? I'm not superstitious but sometimes events have attachments. Just my thoughts.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
RIP Bro angry
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by tigonana: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
swaggzs:
Rip Mr.... Pls I'm looking for chidima... I need the cucumber with her...

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Edipee(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Too bad! RIP bro.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Titilayooni(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC
Lord pls am not mocking this person but am thanking you for your unending grace over my life....Rip brother,its so painful....
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
What a sad end
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Gbaddy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
May your soul rest in peace
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by nkkystel(f): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
Painful exit! May his soul Rest in Perfect Peace. Lord, pls console his family.
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Harinholar(f): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC
.......only if FG will listen to our cry
#RIP to d dead
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by tetengi4life(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members.
There is more in service than what some may think. if you wish to do a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you may need some tutorials and free materials (project applicatopn letters, solicitation letters, project analysis etc) to guid you. its all in this thread fee of charge and i shall always be there to guide you. thanks and all the best https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

below is proof of my awards/commendation from the state governor and we are looking forward to the presidential awards

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Jennygold1(f): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
Young boi
RIP[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by purenezz: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2016
if god can't pity the poor parents why not pity the
poor boy? after all the stress,and humble
struggle it all ended just like DAT under gods
very watchful eyes.hmmmmmm wat a god.

sum pipol will start quoting the bible very soon...just wait and see
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by tetengi4life(m): 1:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
may his soul RIP.
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. For those that wish to engage in personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you need to follow this thread for free online coaching with free materials (project application letters, project analysis/estimate, solicitation and fundraising etc) and guidance
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

Below are some evidence of my state award and commendation letter from the state governor, NYSC, and Nigerian Prison Service respectively
All the best

Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by Peterlawyer(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
RIP Bro!!!!!
Re: Benue-Born Ex-Corper Dies In Accident On His Way Home From POP (Photo) by ninodaniel(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

R.I.P, brother.

#ScrapNYSC
. can u tell me dt tru out our school days dt sm of our classmates didn't die? did we call for education to b scrapped? my friend look at d positive impact of Nysc not d negative. Nysc transformed many ppl lives in Nigeria, many of us met d best friends of our lives in Nysc. mind u death is a necessary end DT must cm at d appointed time weda u r at home or u r doing Nysc. thnk u. may his soul rest in peace Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Unveils Credit Scheme For Corpers / Call Up Letter Out. Where Are You Posted? / A Proprietress Asks Corps Member To Kneel Down In Her Office (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.