Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! (17470 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Earning Opportunity With Afrisight Market Research / Career Opportunity With AIICO Insurance Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2017
cooluc:
Good morning Nairalanders!!! Trust our weekends went well?

So this is a continuation on the benefits of investing in piuni.

11. Only Blue chip Telecom company that runs on Grade A military server capable of generating and dispensing airtime credit units into Over 9 billion phones worldwide.

12. Only Mobile Telecom company that is rolling out one SIM card that has 17 lines, both local and international.

13. Piuni has fixed her exchange rate at 450 per dollar and it remains fixed for now even dollars have gone higher. The advantage is that you will not pay the higher exchange rate to become a PIUNI affiliate.

14. Only Global Telecom company that has covered over 143 countries in less than one year.

15. Only Global Telecom company that has the capability to offer 57000 merchant services across the globe.

16. Only Global Mobile Telecom Company that has over 600 companies (carriers) worldwide coming under it to partner with it, including MTN, GLO, Etisalat, AirtelN cabel TV Networks, Shoprite etc.

I am a telecoms Engr with over 6 years experience in the telecoms company, how may I be part of PIUNI
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
skypeme:

I am a telecoms Engr with over 6 years experience in the telecoms company, how may I be part of PIUNI

Pls pm me let's talk, or send a msg to my number on whatsapp, check my signature.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Good afternoon Nlders!

Hope the easter celebration went well?

From the management,

the exchange rate has been brought down to 420 per dollar as against 525 per dollar.

Interested investors should contact me ASAP as registration commences in earnest this week.

Do have a great day!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
Good afternoon Nlders!

Do you know that the fastest ways of amassing wealth is through locating and investing into a proven system that has been proven right with the potential of changing the lives of its investors? Thus it must be that which is current with the 21st century trend of things and a robust compensation plan.

PIUNI INTERNATIONAL has come a long way in providing our investors as well as our would be customers a unique and cutting edge platform that ensures that the desires and needs of both investors and Customers are duly met.

While not partake in this one time opportunity before it becomes too late to do so.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2017
There would be an intensive workshop training come this Saturday April 22nd

Venue: homegate hawker resort (Tai solarin hall) plot 6B, Babafemi Osoba crescent, off Admiralty road by Admiralty way, tantalizer bus stop, lekki phase 1 lagos.

Interested persons should contact me for details on how to gain entrance and seat reservation, it's FREE.

Come and learn more on this new technology. Knowledge is power.

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Do have a splendid day all,

In a world where unemployment is gaining grounds each day, coupled with the harship of sustaining and keeping up responsibility in the home. The only solution to this problem is entrepreneurship.

Here we are offering the best opportunity suitable for all class of individual irrespective of your background when it comes to technology, business or otherwise, we have a very simple model, with a proven system and an amazing coaching sessions from my team members, to ensure you excel in it.

Make that decision today, and you will be glad you did.

Good morning all, your frd cooluc.

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
Good afternoon Nlders!!

PIUNI is an amazing technological company that has her affiliates and customers at heart. With a robust compensation plan, affiliates are guaranteed of a safe investment with a lifetime returns, this is a rare opportunity that hasn't been seen in the technology business.

It's unfortunate a lot of people out there especially in Africa have not come to understand that money has got a new identity. It has totally changed location and the new location is TECHNOLOGY. This means that all business model today must be designed to operate through a technology or it dies.
Be ahead of the game by joining a leading brand with amazing business model and let your story change for the best.

For equiries feel free to contact me(check my signature) or pm me.

Do have a nice day ahead.

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2017
Good evening ndlers!

Do you know that piuni is a dynamic E-commerce that is projected 10 years ahead of others in the game of technology? So many innovations will be unveiled soon, that will challenge and even move out existing apps. The fact is people spend twice as much time online as they used to 12 years ago. It has become addictive, so what piuni is simply doing is to leverage on this and turn investors into millionaires if they can clearly see the vision.

Why not register now and become an investor of a one time billionaire technological company, and be sure of your future financially.

Get in touch with me(check my signature) and let's talk business.

Enjoy the rest of the day.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:33am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month frds!!! Glad that you, you and you! Made it.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by deekseen(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2017
cooluc:

So sorry, I didn't see your mention earlier. The commission is on the entire stock float of 10,000USD not per sales pls. So if you can exhaust this float within the space of two weeks depending on your marketing acumen, piuni will pay you 5% of 10,000USD which is 500USD then do the math on the current exchange rate.

In other words, Piuni is saying, "take N4,000,000 worth of airtime, exhaust it in 2 weeks (and make yourself rich), then come take N200,000 for a job well done"?

shocked undecided
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:07pm On May 07, 2017
deekseen:

In other words, Piuni is saying, "take N4,000,000 worth of airtime, exhaust it in 2 weeks (and make yourself rich), then come take N200,000 for a job well done"?

shocked undecided

We are not just into telecoms, pls..piuni is a technological company. Stock float does not automatically means airtime, we deal in digital products such as apps. This stock float keeps you up and running, so whenever there is a download of app through your link by a customer. It depletes, and commission will be given.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:04pm On May 08, 2017
Good afternoon Nlders!!

It's a new week, new start ups, get it done!!! All of your procrastination, work on that set-back don't quit! Forge ahead, maintain a steady and constant momentum no matter the road blocks.

Piuni international!! Be a part of this moving train!!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2017
Good morning! Nlders,

Brian Tracy in his book; 21 success secrets of self-made millionaires wrote:

"Never consider the possibility of failure. The fear failure is the greatest single obstacle to success in adult life. Note that it is not failure itself. Failure makes you stronger and more resilient and more determined. It is the fear of failure or the anticipation of failure that can paralyze your thoughts and your activities and hold you back from even trying to do the things that you need to do to be a big success"

Be decisive and take action! Invest today in a promising and lucrative technological company, and be rest assured of your daily earnings.

For enquiries, pls contact me today (pls check my signature, whatsapp only) or send me an email. Let's discuss business.

Do have a smooth day ahead.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 1:20am On May 13, 2017
The ability to spot rare opportunities and quickly key into it, distinguishes a rich man from a poor man!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:45am On May 16, 2017
Good morning Nlders,

piuni is fired up for its customers , we are rolling in our services pretty soon. Are you still speculating if we are for REAL? time to act fast is NOW. remember amazing opportunities dont lay idly for long. below is a pic for our mobile topup model.

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 11:45am On May 30, 2017
Good morning Nlders!!

Are you in search of a life time investment? Are you a stay @ home mum? That is still nursing children? Are you a busy worker, who needs a secondary means of income? Are you a student who is unsure of the job market, are you an NYSC member still navigating the job market? Are you an IT savvy with knowledge of how technology works in this 21st century?
I come with good news, piuni international LLC is a company that has come to stay and wipe the tears of those still struggling with the little income they are presently getting. It's a company that is very easy to operate from the comfort of your home, with a robust compensation plan for all her affiliate.
Take advantage of this Golden opportunity, and invest in PIUNI INTERNATIONAL, secure your future, and watch your income grows.

Do have a nice day ahead, Uc cool you friend.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:40pm On May 30, 2017
The brick-and-motar(physical stores and shops) retailing business is gradually fizzling out, much attention is currently on digital marketing, e-commerce and other technological related business.

Move with the tide locate opportunities, key into it!!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:18am On May 31, 2017
PIUNI INTERNATIONAL is the best opportunity you can ever come across, one that gives her affiliates the power to own their businesses and share close to 90% of her profits amongst all.

Take action today.
Good morning friends.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by Bowlexzy(m): 8:30am On May 31, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:19pm On May 31, 2017
Bowlexzy:
Hello

If you are genuine, open a thread. Don't go spamming people's thread. Only fake business does this!
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:02am On Jun 01, 2017
Happy new month Nlders,

It's a new beginning, fresh start, new opportunities.

Make that decision today, invest and secure your future.

Piuni technology has proven to be your best investment platform, make it happen today.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2017
OUR UNIQUE COMPENSATION
PLAN

* one time payment

* no inventory or autoship requirements.

* No demotion, no rank reversal

* daily activities + daily income.

* Dual reward system.

* non flushing binary system.

* free complimentary credit.

* affiliates' back office

* business systems and tools

* Web and mobile platforms

* unlimited float/stock credit access

* earn commissions and bonuses.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 2:51am On Jun 04, 2017
there will be a free seminar in benin very soon, if you are interested kindly contact me on whatsapp or email, for seat and reservations. come and learn what this great company has in stock for her investors, ask questions and get valid answers. knowledge is power.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by okonja(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
When are you gonna have a seminar in Abuja? angry
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 6:11am On Jun 07, 2017
okonja:
When are you gonna have a seminar in Abuja? angry

We do have seminars in Abuja, pls contact me on whatsapp, to inform you when it's coming next.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
There will be a HOT seminar on piuni on the 10th of June, those interested should get in touch with me ASAP for seat reservations, is totally free!

Come and know what is really happening! As questions and learn.

Okonja, contact me, if you are interested.
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by okonja(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
cooluc:
There will be a HOT seminar on piuni on the 10th of June, those interested should get in touch with me ASAP for seat reservations, is totally free!

Come and know what is really happening! As questions and learn.

Okonja, contact me, if you are interested.

Where is the location?
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2017
okonja:

Where is the location?

Suite 5 Ajami plaza, by yaman filling station opp NEPA office Area 3, Abuja.

Ist session: 11am-1noon

2nd session : 1:30-3:00pm
Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Good morning Nlders!

It's happening live this Saturday 17th of June 2017 @ onitsha..

If you are interested kindly get in touch with me either through email or whatsapp with the number on my signature.

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2017
PIUNI BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY MEETING(tech biz expo)

The cocoon is synonymous with the butterfly. Consider it as a womb for a new baby butterfly. A point of transition from one stage of life to another.

There comes a point in life when you just have to step up and take charge of your life. This point is described by psychologist as the point of REBIRTH.

* That moment when you decide that enough is enough.

* That moment when you decide to change the course of your generation.

* That moment when you pray for an opportunity to exercise your right to financial freedom.

That moment will present itsefl this Saturday (17th of June, 2017)

Theme: Exploring opportunities in mobile technology-An excutive business opportunity session.

Venue: Classic hall, Bishop patterson Auditorium, all saints cathedral, onitsha.

Time: 10am. Arrival and admission is free but strictly by invitation.

For seat reservation and IV, please text TBE to 07067465255 now!

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good evening all,

Today's grand opening of onitsha piuni office was a huge success!

Pictures below,

Re: An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!! by cooluc(f): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Finally, it has been achieved, two exotic corporate office of piuni, in lagos and onitsha,

When some thought, we were just making noise, and promoting ponzi, we were busy behind the scenes, working and strategizing.

Well, that's why we have leaders, and followers, business tycoon and learners, rich men and poor men. It all boils down to hard core decisions being made, risk taking, discipline and hard work.

Piuni international a global technological company set to disrupt the way technology is presently, is here to stay.

Join the winning team now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / I Have Lost Hope In This Country In Respect To Government Jobs / Companies With Labour Friendly Service In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.