Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump (65081 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) / Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by lakesidepapa(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

undecided What are you saying. Read my comment again and digest it before quoting people next time. Am talking about Bill and Hillary Clinton's daughter not Hillary herself. That is why you fail exams at times when you don't read to understand.

Sorry.! but u put it off key, we are talking about Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump here, what that has to do with Clinton's Daughter? That really confused me. Btw, I was polite when i quoted u. Pls, when next u quote ppl, try to be polite.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

I don't have any comments,it seems you took a bite from the apple of hate

Have a nice day!
where i come from, its called the apple of REALITY wink

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
where i come from, its called the apple of REALITY wink

I guess you're far from here then

Plsu buhari have been there for over a year and he's broken every negative record.

Happy now ?

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by emi14: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Where the people wey dey yab Bubu?

Buhari doesn't know his birthday. His nomad parents couldn't assist him with such information. He might be 97 I guess.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

I guess you're far from here then

Plsu buhari have been there for over a year and he's broken every negative record.

Happy now ?
really ? all the corrupt men are now returning all the money they have stolen and accountability is being slowly restored to the country. if thats negative to you i can see why you support MR STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have always said Donald Trump is too fake. So the guy na fake blond like I teased yesterday. Anyway he was a cute young man..
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by yinkslinks(m): 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2016
Wow bill married from a good home.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by grandlexuz(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

You know Obama is overrated right?

I mean that niqqa didn't even visit Nigeria throughout his stay in office angry angry

What is Nigeria again? Remind me?
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Peterpanny: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Please do.
yea it a English word i just comfirm it.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by loveslife(f): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Fairgodwin:
Hillary has always looked decent and well-covered (dressed) from the beginning: something I dearly love and appreciate about her.
While on the other hand, Donald has always looked real ([color=#990000][/color]without pretending to be what he's not) from the beginning.

My sincere opinion [would be], I love the two of them irregardless.

Irregardless? That sounds like a duplicate of the suffix less undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by MosakuAW(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
lakesidepapa:

Sorry.! but u put it off key, we are talking about Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump here, what that has to do with Clinton's Daughter? That really confused me. Btw, I was polite when i quoted u. Pls, when next u quote ppl, try to be polite.

So sorry if that got you offended. The topic was not saying anything in particular, it was just their old pix. Nothing to really comment about. I just typed what came to my mind that's all. One more time, am sorry!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by nigeriafilm(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
It was thing morning I knew that Trump is 70 years while Hillary is 69 years... I no know say these people don old reach like this sef

Despite that, Bubu looks like a father to both.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by SweetJoystick(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
grin this election is all for show. obama is not leaving office
Based on conspiracy theorists?
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
jtjohn:
Hillary Clinton all the way.............how I wish female folks could rule this country called Nigeria.
well,it's possible but it after the second coming of our lord,
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Donald Trump is handsome "Aje Butter" boy.
Hillary Clinton looking like SU student.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by sukkot: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Based on conspiracy theorists?
nah bro this is biblical and prophetical. empires rise and empires fall. the end of this paradigm has come. a new paradigm is about to be unleashed.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Slaveman343: 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Teenage? naim dey come resemble 20smthing lady and man.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by SweetJoystick(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
sukkot:
nah bro this is biblical and prophetical. empires rise and empires fall. the end of this paradigm has come. a new paradigm is about to be unleashed.
That's the conspiracy theory I'm talking about. Seen videos on youtube, Obama himself even made some comments regarding the end of America. Well, time will tell in a few days time
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by onisol766: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
Na wa oooh
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by IYANGBALI: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
hemartins:
Hillary looks so beautiful and Trump looks like a real gentlemen.
yes o Trump looks like a real gentlemEn
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Montaque(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

Bubu is/behaves/lives 20something years above his real age,
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by lakesidepapa(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
MosakuAW:

So sorry if that got you offended. The topic was not saying anything in particular, it was just their old pix. Nothing to really comment about. I just typed what came to my mind that's all. One more time, am sorry!

It's okay, it's happens. Sorry for the misunderstanding once again.. Respect..!
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by peeparty(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

Lol you check am na. you know fit compare Trump and Hillary Brain na haba.... Bubu own don kpafruka since ni...
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by mightyhazel: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
tosyne2much:

those ones na their true age. But bubu remove like 15yrs from him own and him footbll age still senior these ppl wella.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by ugwum007(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2016
Hillary C. was really raised to be a leader from birth.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by hemartins(m): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
IYANGBALI:
yes o Trump looks like a real gentlemEn

That was a typo err. Don't act like you are perfect.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by okowande(f): 8:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
E don tey wey Donald duck dey gum fake hair for hin bald head. LWKMD!
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by fippycbk(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2016
emmyid:
Old age can make someone ugly eh! Oh lawd! Can I b young forever?

Dorian Gray comes to mind.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by gbomojomo(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
TRUMP NA FINE MAN

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by gbomojomo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
okowande:
E don tey wey Donald duck dey gum fake hair for hin bald head. LWKMD!

TRUMP HAIR IS NOT FAKE, IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE BIRTH

Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Fairgodwin(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Peterpanny:
yea it a English word i just comfirm it.

Okay sir.
Re: Teenage Photos Of Hillary Clinton And Donald Trump by Fairgodwin(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
loveslife:

Irregardless? That sounds like a duplicate of the suffix less undecided

It is more or less saying, irrespective (or even the word regardless). Perhaps you should check it out yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ghost' Slams Security Guard To The Floor In Columbia (Pix, Video) / What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.