Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) (6781 Views)

I Wanna Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro / Xiaomi Phones Arena / Microsoft Surface Pro4, Intel Core i7 , 8/256GB Touch 2in1 Detachable Keyb-180k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
Most Nigerians that buy their phones from chinese stores get them from either Aliexpress or gearbest, apparently because their prices are lower than that of other stores but there's this online store that I have been using for a long time now and their service are really comendable.

The name is ibuygou.com.

The price of their phones are a bit on the high side but you can get phones from them at an incredibly low price if you time them well.

I got my first Xiaomi Mi2s from them back then and was wowed by their customer service so I have been buying from them ever since.

Even my earphone is from them, I bought it last year and its still in perfect condition.

I don't want to get into too much
detail or badmouth any of the other suppliers
here but trust me these guys are the most
accommodating to the customer from my
personal experience and had by far the best
shipping (3-6 days expedited with DHL).

Like i have already stated, I buy my phones from them and I have equally won some gifts from the competitions they organize for their customers so I can tell you categoricaly that I've built a good
relationship with them so I'm just here to
spread the love.

I have previously stated that these guys have a
reputation for having first class customer
service, but higher prices - but on this thread, I will get you coupons for their phones and also update here whenever there is a crazy discount on an item because that's when I normally phones at almost half the price.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
ZUK Z2 Snapdragon 820 2.15GHz 3GB RAM
32GB ROM

34% off
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2016
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Dam5reey(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
32GB ROM

34% off

How do I pay?
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Xiaomi Mi5 32GB. Coupon Code: mi532w

Xiaomi Mi5 32GB - Black or Gold Coupon Code: mi532g

Xiaomi Mi5 64GB - Gold Xiaomi Mi5 64GB - Black Xiaomi Mi5 64GB - White Coupon Code: mi564g
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

How do I pay?
With credit card or through paypal
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dam5reey:

How do I pay?
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by pat077: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Tallesty1:
do they offer free shipping?
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
pat077:
do they offer free shipping?
No for now but its coming soon, but with the crazy discount, phone is still affordable even when you add the shipping fee.

What makes like them is the after sale service and the fact that their products are 100% original.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by pat077: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
No for now but its coming soon, but with the crazy discount, phone is still affordable even when you add the shipping fee.

What makes like them is the after sale service and the fact that their products are 100% original.
OK. Will give them a try
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 6:20am On Nov 09, 2016
pat077:
OK. Will give them a try
Ok, keep an eye on the thread cause I will be uploading their discounted items whenever there's any.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by pat077: 6:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
Ok, keep an eye on the thread cause I will be uploading their discounted items whenever there's any.
Good
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by donpata(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2016
My problem with all these phones is is spare parts. I prefer tecno, infinix, gionee, or itel Cos I can easily get my phones fixed.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2016
donpata:
My problem with all these phones is is spare parts. I prefer tecno, infinix, gionee, or itel Cos I can easily get my phones fixed.
you're right but ibuygou adds aditional one year warranty at lil price so you don't need to look for any spare parts.

The fix and return it you in pristine condition.

but bro, no all problem in tecno, infinix and co are fixable and sometimes they will charge you over 10k to change the panel when earpiece is the only problem the phone has
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by donpata(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Tallesty1:
you're right but ibuygou adds aditional one year warranty at lil price so you don't need to look for any spare parts.

The fix and return it you in pristine condition.

but bro, no all problem in tecno, infinix and co are fixable and sometimes they will charge you over 10k to change the panel when earpiece is the only problem the phone has

But don't forget that even with the warranty, one will have to pay tp to and fro the Repair center. that alone is a turn off. Even Innjoo that is in naija, I know how I suffered b4 they fixed my failed touch screen. Talk more of outside naija. but those brands I listed have service centers accessible to me with just N200 tp in kd.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
donpata:

But don't forget that even with the warranty, one will have to pay tp to and fro the Repair center. that alone is a turn off. Even Innjoo that is in naija, I know how I suffered b4 they fixed my failed touch screen. Talk more of outside naija. but those brands I listed have service centers accessible to me with just N200 tp in kd.
You're right but the companies here still charge you for repair.

That's by the way, if you feel that buying from folks down here is better then good but many folks on this forum alone use phones that were imported from china. Meizu. oppp , zuk, xiaomi, elephone and the defunct jiayu and they are not complaining
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by luvlyoracle(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2016
Very clean xiaomi redmi note 4 for sale..

op no vex o
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by bdmaverick(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
Cool
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
luvlyoracle:

op no vex o
Whats wrong with it?
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
bdmaverick:
Cool
Thanks
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Dam5reey(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
donpata:

From reviews its hard to find faults in xiaomi unlike tecno, infinix, gionee, or itel...

I have not seen users complain about screen, battery or charging port issue.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by crowther15(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
32GB ROM

34% off
hw much are all these phones?
wanna get phone buh thinking of waiting for black friday
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by crowther15(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
luvlyoracle:

op no vex o
first of all whr did u stay? i stays in ibadan?
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by donpata(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dam5reey:

From reviews its hard to find faults in xiaomi unlike tecno, infinix, gionee, or itel...

How many people are using xiaomi? how then do U expect to compare?
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by crowther15(m): 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
o boy.... i jst chekced their site now... these phones are too expensive ooo
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by luvlyoracle(m): 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
Whats wrong with it?
Nothing at all
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by luvlyoracle(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
crowther15:
first of all whr did u stay? i stays in ibadan?
I stay in enugu but can send to any body.
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
crowther15:
hw much are all these phones?
wanna get phone buh thinking of waiting for black friday
I suggest you wait for black friday
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by crowther15(m): 1:39am On Nov 11, 2016
luvlyoracle:
I stay in enugu but can send to any body.
Snap it and lemme see or add me up let talk.... www.facebook/adewumi.morinho
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by luvlyoracle(m): 6:34am On Nov 11, 2016
crowther15:
Snap it and lemme see or add me up let talk.... www.facebook/adewumi.morinho
reply ur pm on whatsapp
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by Tallesty1(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Dam5reey:

Thank you
Re: Another Reliable Online Store Where You Can Buy Xiaomi Phones.(coupons Inside) by sureteeboy(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
I suggest you wait for black friday

BLACK FRIDAY IS ANOTHER UPCOMING SCAM DAY. JUST 20% OFF ON JUMIA PHONES. PLS, HOW MUCH WILL I GET CHARGED PER DOLLAR ON THAT SITE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautify your laptop and blackberry....get a vinyl skin / UK Used Gionee Gn5001s, 3gig RAM, 16gig ROM, 25k / Tokunbo Phones At Cheap Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.