Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship (2068 Views)

Need A Guy 4 A Serious Relationship / I Need A Matured Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship by Acef(f): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2009
i am 32 yr old lady in need of a single God fearing man, who is ready to settle down as soon as possible. am from oyo state and very much homely. please no player. i am a working class and will appreciate a working class who can be called a true man. you can text me on 07095002709. please just text msg for now.
Re: Serious Relationship by iyk1(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2009
i wish u well, since i am not in your category, i'll just wish u well
Re: Serious Relationship by yemmight(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2009
Ace F,

I am 33 yrs old guy in serious need of a single lady, who is ready to settle down as soon as possible. I am a working class and will prefer a working class lady. A Yoruba lady is my choice. Please if you are interested, kindly send me a mail on emmamikel@yahoo.co.uk I will definitely return your mail. Thanks.
Re: Serious Relationship by manmustwac(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2009
whats your name?
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
me too i am looking for a wife, barryzine4u at yahoo.co.uk
Re: Serious Relationship by yemmight(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2009
manmustwac:

whats your name?

Do you really need a name here?
Re: Serious Relationship by bjcole(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2009
yemmight:

Ace F,

I am 33 yrs old guy in serious need of a single lady, who is ready to settle down as soon as possible. I am a working class and will prefer a working class lady. A Yoruba lady is my choice. Please if you are interested, kindly send me a mail on emmamikel@yahoo.co.uk I will definitely return your mail. Thanks.

dude, why not call her and tell her about your intentions, rather than d mockery here man, behave like an adult
Re: Serious Relationship by yemmight(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2009
bjcole:

dude, why not call her and tell her about your intentions, rather than d mockery here man, behave like an adult

You are a goat. What do you mean I should behave like an adult.
Re: Serious Relationship by Pharoh: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
yemmight:

The lady's number is there in her post so it will be nice if you just text her and take it on from there instead of asking her to send you a mail first.
Re: Serious Relationship by Macgreat(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
Ace (f):

i am 32 yr old lady in need of a single God fearing man, who is ready to settle down as soon as possible. am from oyo state and very much homely. please no player. i am a working class and will appreciate a working class who can be called a true man. you can text me on 07095002709. please just text msg for now.

yemmight:

Ace F,

Pharoh:

The lady's number is there in her post so it will be nice if you just text her and take it on from there instead of asking her to send you a mail first.

Gbam. . . I think the guy should contact her.
Re: Serious Relationship by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
[size=13pt]Well , If you are God fearing lady i cant marry you . Why dont you seek for a better idea and fill up the blank spaces. . . .? , god fearing is the begining of cheating acts and foolishness.

I marry only woman that share thing and interest in common with me.
[/size]
Re: Serious Relationship by Acef(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Well , If you are God fearing lady i cant marry you . Why dont you seek for a better idea and fill up the blank spaces. . . .? , god fearing is the begining of cheating acts and foolishness.

I marry only woman that share thing and interest in common with me.
[/size]

you are on you own o. it might not really make sense to you but i still believe that the fear of the lord it's still the beginning of wisdom. and the bible even says if u will get anything it should be wisdom. please dont be deceived fear of the lord matters.
Re: Serious Relationship by bjcole(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2009
yemmight:

So you call me a goat, thank God, others here corrected you, you are so immatured, at 33 shame on you. maybe you will grow when you are 40.
Re: Serious Relationship by bjcole(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Ace f,

Hi, hope you are doing well, do you mind we chat online and may be i can see you on facebook, let me see how you look like
Re: Serious Relationship by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]The fear of God is the beginning of foolishness , how can you fear a loving God? and in all i have always notice with God nothing is possible, if something is possible then its always evil . If ANY wo-man want my hands in marriage because of god sake meaning its no LOVE . tell me , is she marrying God or me??.[/size]
Ace (f):

you are on you own o. it might not really make sense to you but i still believe that the fear of the lord it's still the beginning of wisdom. and the bible even says if u will get anything it should be wisdom. please dont be deceived fear of the lord matters.
Re: Serious Relationship by Otobroto(f): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2009
Nairalanders, please help this lady. If you have any other motive, never mind please.
Re: Serious Relationship by Oboma1(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2009
Ace (f):

I really feel for you, but please be very careful. Most of these guys are wolves!.
Re: Serious Relationship by selingel: 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ace (f):

May GOD help you dear.
Re: Serious Relationship by Enjoyment1(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2009
selingel:

May GOD help you dear.

I will advice here, please take it easy, and may GOD help you here.
Re: Serious Relationship by Oboma1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2009
Enjoyment1:

I will advice here, please take it easy, and may GOD help you here.

Many will come, but be very careful. A lot are seeking what to eat and run thereafter, but you will always see, and identify them. It is for sure.
Re: Serious Relationship by selingel: 12:33am On Dec 26, 2009
Oboma1:

Many will come, but be very careful. [b]A lot are seeking what to eat and run thereafter, [/b]but you will always see, and identify them. It is for sure.

Good advice!.
Re: Serious Relationship by Enjoyment1(f): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2009
selingel:

Good advice!.

Not all the guys that will call you have genuine intentions. Please be careful.
Re: Serious Relationship by Otobroto(f): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Guys, this is a brand new year. We should help those in need of serious relationship. Only serious minded ones, please.
Re: Serious Relationship by gidson12(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2010
i'm a player  grin, looking for a serious god fearing girl, working class, well paid.  grin, and must be beautiful. for a temproary relationship grin
Re: Serious Relationship by delagasky(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2010
@poster,
I wish u all the best, why not try dating site where u can browse profile and see the prospect pics b4 u meet dem?? some of this pple tht may call u from here are,
Re: Serious Relationship by luface(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2010
i think we need to get to know eachother ,heres my addy lu247@ymail.com , i ll send u a text latter ok
Re: Serious Relationship by Oboma1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2010
luface:

i think we need to get to know eachother ,heres my addy lu247@ymail.com , i ll send u a text latter ok

Thats good, this is a year of marriage Dear!. May GOD help you.
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2010
Oboma1:

Thats good, this is a year of marriage Dear!. May GOD help you.

Indeed, a year of marriage!.
Re: Serious Relationship by dani1luv: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2010
Goodluck wink
Re: Serious Relationship by Enjoyment1(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2010
dani1luv:

Goodluck wink

Good luck Dear!.
Re: Serious Relationship by Enjoyment1(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2010
Hello. It seems your number is no longer in use, please attach email, or another valid number.

Good luck, once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I / For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d / Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.