Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh (2159 Views)

Power Contest: Yahweh(god Of Goodmuyis) Vs Otem (Atum's Boy): Otem Won Again!!! / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / Christians, Is It A Sin To Name My Bulldog Yahweh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 4:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Some offer sacrifice of praise to Yahweh, while some offer their monies. But I have discovered what is truly befitting to offer to Yahweh, the bastard son of the UNIVERSE(God Almighty).

Tabioth 66: 5- 15

5. So all the priests of Yahweh were kept apart in prisons. And Manases ordained priests of his own, to sacrifice pigs and vultures and owls and mouse to Yahweh.
6. And when Yeshua heard it, he was angry. And he said to the priests which were on the mountain of Zion, I have heard how Manases commit much abomination.
7. And he has killed many of my prophets. And he has ordained priests for himself, some who eat pigs and unclean things and sacrificed the same to me. And others did he ordain to worship Baal. And others worship Moloch.
8. And he has angered me so much. And I have determined a grave punishment upon him.
9. Now Yeshua sent Halem to him, saying, go to Manases and tell him that the lord of Yacob upon the mountain of Zion has commanded him to humble himself and do what is right.
10. So Halem did as Yeshua had said. And Manases said, who are you to challenge me in this matter? For I know why I do all these things.
11. For I have known the nature of the god whom we worship in Yacob. For he is Satan and I shall only sacrifice to him what is due.
12. And also I have heard that Moloch is a god who is happy at fire. So shall I render fire to him too. And Baalim also shall I render what is due to him.
13. Then Halem said, how shall you worship many gods? For only Yahweh is true and the other gods are not real. Then Manases said, the prophets of Baal also said to me that only Baal is real. And the prophets of Moloch said to me that only Moloch is real.
14. So I went and read in the books of history and I knew the person of each god. And I determined to sacrifice to each god according to the evil of their hands.
[size=15pt]15. And I have determined that pigs and vultures and mice and all unclean things are the true sacrifices befitting Yahweh, because all these creatures are even holier than he.[/size]

So Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Wilgrea7, 4evergod, Muafrika2, Analice107, Blueagent, Kingebukasblog, Winner01, if you have pigs, frogs, maggots, vulture and stuffs like that, you can offer them to Yahweh as Manases did according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Sincerely the efforts of Yahweh deserves those 'unclean' things. Call me when you are ready to sacrifice all those stuffs to your god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 09, 2016
It's the tree which has fruits that people will throw stones at. smiley

Otem I see you are determined to continue with your witchcraft.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

well said bro

1 Like

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Otem Otem.... my good friend Otem.
i have told you before.... Yahweh doesn't even care about all these things you're writing. he hasn't noticed you yet...

you promised to take on Allah.... I'm still waiting
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:
i have told you before.... Yahweh doesn't even care about all these things you're writing. he hasn't noticed you yet...

Are you speaking for Yahweh(satan) your god? Let Satan speak for himself if he has any denial to make. As for Allah(Lar-gas/Lucifer), he is one with your god currently so when I say Yahweh(or Satan) it has covered both of them.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
Muafrika2:

Whenever a blacksmith is hitting a iron at the same point, it is worth noticing. If only you can open your mind to the truth and seek the truth without biasness, then you'll see the true light of LOVE. undecided
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
Are you speaking for Yahweh(satan) your god? Let Satan speak for himself if he has any denial to make. As for Allah(Lar-gas/Lucifer), he is one with your god currently so when I say Yahweh(or Satan) it has covered both of them.

no no no brother

how can they be one when according to your doctrine, they're no longer in good terms?

so attack Allah
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by capatainrambo: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
Whenever a blacksmith is hitting a iron at the same point, it is worth noticing. If only you can open your mind to the truth and seek the truth without biasness, then you'll see the true light of LOVE. undecided
chief I be say make we reason sport matter

you just ignore me like that
Wati I do na
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
capatainrambo:
chief I be say make we reason sport matter

you just ignore me like that
Wati I do na
I am an open person. Whatever you ask I'll reply. Just ask whatever and I'll reply as fast as possible.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:

no no no brother

how can they be one when according to your doctrine, they're no longer in good terms?

so attack Allah
According to what part of the universe? The beginning, the middle or the end, cos as of now the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH hasn't come in its entirety until 2018 when all shall be complete and published all over the world.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by capatainrambo: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am an open person. Whatever you ask I'll reply. Just ask whatever and I'll reply as fast as possible.
it is not a religious issue thou I came here looking for you moniker having seen ur post sometime that you can predicts scores in a way

I be dey seek audience unto punting
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
otemanuduno:
According to what part of the universe? The beginning, the middle or the end, cos as of now the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH hasn't come in its entirety until 2018 when all shall be complete and published all over the world.

my good brother... but you are the one who told me that they are no longer in good terms na.. or have they reconciled?
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wilgrea7:

my good brother... but you are the one who told me that they are no longer in good terms na.. or have they reconciled?
With the popes saying Muslim prayers and an afa saying Amen to Jesus name(according to 4evergod), it is a glaring evidence that Xtians and Muslims at the moment are one spiritually to battle against I, OTEM, who has come to make shadow of their evil doctrines of fear. Atum prophesied something similar to this in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Otem, you're doing a wonderful job in this section. Keep up the good work grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
With the popes saying Muslim prayers and an afa saying Amen to Jesus name(according to 4evergod), it is a glaring evidence that Xtians and Muslims at the moment are one spiritually to battle against I, OTEM, who has come to make shadow of their evil doctrines of fear. Atum prophesied something similar to this in the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH:

no brother.... if they were at peace then ISIS and bokoharam won't be making noise.. Muslims would have stopped declaring Jihad on Christians. they(according to you) are not in good terms.. or are u agreeing that 4evergod's eyes are better than yours?
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by LifestyleTonite: 8:26am On Nov 10, 2016
otemanuduno:
you are big comedian. grin
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Anas09: 10:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Wilgrea7:

That will be a long wait.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2016
Wilgrea7:

no brother.... if they were at peace then ISIS and bokoharam won't be making noise.. Muslims would have stopped declaring Jihad on Christians. they(according to you) are not in good terms.. or are u agreeing that 4evergod's eyes are better than yours?

Judaism and Christianity, are they at one with each other or not? When I say one with another, it is a term for the spiritual realms(not for the physical realm). Would you agree with me that Allah and Yahweh have something to do in common? Yet their pawns(which are the Muslims and The Christians like you fight each other and argue endlessly with one another), whereas in the spiritual realm, your leaders are all one with each other.

The death of the Xtians and the Muslims physically on earth tantamounts to MORE POWER AND STRENGTH to Yahweh and Allah their gods(if you guys don't kill one another, how then will you join Yahweh and Allah quickly in the afterlife? That's the plan... PUT MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG THEM PHYSICALLY AND HAVE THEM COME TO YOUR AFTERLIFES QUICKLY SPIRITUALLY TO EITHER BURN IN FIRE OR BE A SLAVE TO THEM THERE.

there's a DOCTUFOS PASSAGE ABOUT ENLIL and Enki also who adopted this same method: lemme go and bring it from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Deorum 9: 25- 28
:

25. Then Enki said, O Enlil, destruction by the hands of the gods has never been the best thing to do to reduce population. For if the gods destroyed the homos they made by their own hands, then the lies of the gods which makes the homos see them as the all-knowing shall be discovered. And they shall say, if he who created us knows all things to come indeed, then what sense does it make creating what you would still get angry at and destroy?
26. Then Enlil reasoned with Enki and said, how then should we decrease the population of the homos? Then Enki said, only in the diversity of their beliefs can they reduce the population of themselves by themselves. Now Enlil, let us raise scribes who shall write about us in different perspectives. And when a scribe does not agree with the story written by the other, they shall begin to hate each other and then fight each other and then kill each other.
27. In this shall the population of the world reduce. For if Atrahash writes about us in this manner and Etam writes about us in another manner, the supporter of the two scribes shall war against each other and kill each other. Then shall the population be reduced.
28. Then Enlil was glad about the idea of Enki. Then did they begin to tell the stories of the gods in different versions to the homos which came to visit them. And the homos began to war against one another because of the diversity of their beliefs

Now lemme also chip in this. Even within Christianity itself there has never ceased a time when one denomination won't persecute another denomination, yet they worship the same god(Yahweh/Satan). Catholics killed members of the New Protestant churches. Hitler(an Aryan Christian) silenced many other Christian denominations and even killed millions of the Jews practising Judaism(yet they have a common god(Yahweh/Satan). Till today, lands fight for lands within themselves, using all forms of fetish things and evil prayers against one another, yet they worship the same god(Satan/ Yahweh). Do you know what? Yahweh is always happy with such kind of occurrences because it helps to bring crowd to his own afterlifes(either the good afterlife or his fire).
SO WHEN I SAY THERE IS AGREEMENT, IT IS ALWAYS IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND NOT IN THE PHYSICAL.

1 Like

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
you are big comedian. grin
Lemme be so for the purpose of saving the generations to come in 600 years away from now. I HAVE COME TO SAVE THE FUTURE AND THE FUTURE SHALL COME. THE WORLD SHALL WAIT FOR THE FUTURE PEOPLE OF YEAR 2500 and YEAR 3000, EVEN TO THE YEAE 4000. AND THEY SHALL NOT KNOW FEAR OF SATAN(Yahweh) in their times. They shall have a longer lifespan than us, because they shall have no fear in the dictionary of their hearts towards Yahweh(Satan) the gods of their fathers.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Judaism and Christianity, are they at one with each other or not? When I say one with another, it is a term for the spiritual realms(not for the physical realm). Would you agree with me that Allah and Yahweh have something to do in common? Yet their pawns(which are the Muslims and The Christians like you fight each other and argue endlessly with one another), whereas in the spiritual realm, your leaders are all one with each other.

The death of the Xtians and the Muslims physically on earth tantamounts to MORE POWER AND STRENGTH to Yahweh and Allah their gods(if you guys don't kill one another, how then will you join Yahweh and Allah quickly in the afterlife? That's the plan... PUT MISUNDERSTANDING AMONG THEM PHYSICALLY AND HAVE THEM COME TO YOUR AFTERLIFES QUICKLY SPIRITUALLY TO EITHER BURN IN FIRE OR BE A SLAVE TO THEM THERE.

there's a DOCTUFOS PASSAGE ABOUT ENLIL and Enki also who adopted this same method: lemme go and bring it from the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH.
Deorum 9: 25- 28

Now lemme also chip in this. Even within Christianity itself there has never ceased a time when one denomination won't persecute another denomination, yet they worship the same god(Yahweh/Satan). Catholics killed members of the New Protestant churches. Hitler(an Aryan Christian) silenced many other Christian denominations and even killed millions of the Jews practising Judaism(yet they have a common god(Yahweh/Satan). Till today, lands fight for lands within themselves, using all forms of fetish things and evil prayers against one another, yet they worship the same god(Satan/ Yahweh). Do you know what? Yahweh is always happy with such kind of occurrences because it helps to bring crowd to his own afterlifes(either the good afterlife or his fire).
SO WHEN I SAY THERE IS AGREEMENT, IT IS ALWAYS IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM AND NOT IN THE PHYSICAL.

brother... my good brother... firstly you said Yahweh and Allah are no longer in good terms... now you've changed.. isorite brother

The Roman Catholic and Adolph Hitler went against the teachings of Christ. Yahweh is not to blame.

also, according to research and survey, majority of Muslims don't approve use of force against followers of other religions.. the only country that supports it in mass is Palestine.. i personally feel the country should be nuked.. Saudi Arabia supports it to some extent. christians don't fight Jews or Muslims anymore.. they've seen the message of Christ. most of them condemn Hitler till today..

so as you can see... otem... my dear brother otem... there is no competition to bring anyone to the afterlife. peace bro
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wilgrea7:

brother... my good brother... firstly you said Yahweh and Allah are no longer in good terms... now you've changed.. isorite brother
the spiritual realm is dynamic just as the physical realm too. Things are not permanent. Even within the DOCTUFOS, Yahweh and Allah have always been quarreling and settling their quarrels since the beginning of the creation of the earth, billions of years back.

:

The Roman Catholic and Adolph Hitler went against the teachings of Christ. Yahweh is not to blame.
have you read the history of Enlil and Enki too? They two invented different believes among the people. And the people argued and fought against themselves(Doctufos references come later).

:
also, according to research and survey, majority of Muslims don't approve use of force against followers of other religions.. the only country that supports it in mass is Palestine.. i personally feel the country should be nuked.. Saudi Arabia supports it to some extent. christians don't fight Jews or Muslims anymore.. they've seen the message of Christ. most of them condemn Hitler till today..
Those who didn't approve it are doing so because they are a little bit wiser and possessed with common sense than Yahweh and Allah their gods(e.g Gboyee4fun and 4evergod). But assuredly, If any of these people mentioned had been born in Palestine or any of those places you mentioned, they wouldn't have possessed more common sense than their god Yahweh and Allah too. I AM ASSURING YOU THAT RIGHT NOW, ISRAEL ITSELF HAS MORE COMMON SENSE THAN YAHWEH(though they still make war endlessly, but it is now minimal unlike the days when Yahweh their god was the commander of their lands, telling them to GO INTO OTHER LANDS AND KILL BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, INCLUDING THEIR ANIMALS shocked

:

so as you can see... otem... my dear brother otem... there is no competition to bring anyone to the afterlife. peace bro
There is my guy, and that's the problems generally in all religions(or have you not asked yourself the reasons why some herbalists also demand human rituals? They do so to populate the afterlifes of their own gods too. I'll quote the experience of LUWABI on this.

[] Luwabi 19: 1-15
1. luwabi wondered why no one had ever made sacrifices to Olorun Eledumare, the ultimate god of the children of Odua. Now luwabi sat to think deeply, saying, why do we have many shrines for Esu Laalu and Sango, but no single one for the worship of Olorun?
2. Now luwabi set himself apart to know this. So he meditated greatly, sitting in his chamber without food, but only taking water every five days.
3. Now on the twenty-third day, luwabi saw a revelation. And a great light appeared to him, and said I am knoliud(who was called Olofi in the tongue of the children of Odua). For he had also manifested himself to them before in different forms in their visions.
4. Now knoliud said to luwabi, these things which I shall tell you, do not tell anyone. For the time that the world shall know it is long.
5. Now know that I, knoliud, am one of the numerous lights of the Greatest Light who created the world. For all beings on earth are lights.
6. Now luwabi, the greatest Light is he who made all other lights whom you call god. Even Olorun is one of the lights of the Greatest Light.
7. Now every light has the ability to glow or get dim. For the glows of a light are the good it does and the dimness of a light are the evil it does.
8. Now some lights are seen as darkness more than the other because the evil they did are more than the goods they have done. And the people whom they did good to shall see the light part of them, but the others whom they deceived shall see the dark part of them.
9. Now I tell you this; both Olorun and Eshu are initially lights when the Greatest Light made us all. But Olorun seeks only good things for everyone while Eshu seeks to do good to only his followers and bad to others. And the light of Olorun becomes brighter and everyone sees him at light from any angle in your land, but the light of Eshu became darkness, but only his followers saw the little light part of him. And when two spiritual lights come close to each other, the greater light shall cast shadow of the lesser.
10. So are many other gods in your lands. They do bad to others and do good only to their followers.
[b]11. Now luwabi said, why do these gods demand human sacrifices? But Olorun has never demanded a sacrifice once?
12. Then knoliud said, many gods are seeking followers in the afterlife. And they seek them by all means, saying, if our followers on earth can sacrifice others who are non-worshippers, then the souls of the sacrificed ones shall come and be with us in the afterlife.
13. Now when luwabi heard this, he shed tears when he remembered how Adio, one of his faithfuls was killed by the ritualists. Then luwabi said, does it mean that Adio is now a member of the god who demanded him to be sacrificed?
14. Then knoliud said, some souls cannot resist being sacrificed to a god when they are being caught for sacrifice because they did not have spiritual destinies to fulfill on earth. But some other souls will not be usable for the ritual because they have great spiritual destinies they must fulfill for other gods on earth.
15. So I tell you, not everyone caught for sacrifice to a god can be actually used. For some shall be cast away in the end.[/b]
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
the spiritual realm is dynamic just as the physical realm too. Things are not permanent. Even within the DOCTUFOS, Yahweh and Allah have always been quarreling and settling their quarrels since the beginning of the creation of the earth, billions of years back.

have you read the history of Enlil and Enki too? They two invented different believes among the people. And the people argued and fought against themselves(Doctufos references come later).

Those who didn't approve it are doing so because they are a little bit wiser and possessed with common sense than Yahweh and Allah their gods(e.g Gboyee4fun and 4evergod). But assuredly, If any of these people mentioned had been born in Palestine or any of those places you mentioned, they wouldn't have possessed more common sense than their god Yahweh and Allah too. I AM ASSURING YOU THAT RIGHT NOW, ISRAEL ITSELF HAS MORE COMMON SENSE THAN YAHWEH(though they still make war endlessly, but it is now minimal unlike the days when Yahweh their god was the commander of their lands, telling them to GO INTO OTHER LANDS AND KILL BOTH YOUNG AND OLD, INCLUDING THEIR ANIMALS shocked

There is my guy, and that's the problems generally in all religions(or have you not asked yourself the reasons why some herbalists also demand human rituals? They do so to populate the afterlifes of their own gods too. I'll quote the experience of LUWABI on this.

1. luwabi wondered why no one had ever made sacrifices to Olorun Eledumare, the ultimate god of the children of Odua. Now luwabi sat to think deeply, saying, why do we have many shrines for Esu Laalu and Sango, but no single one for the worship of Olorun?
2. Now luwabi set himself apart to know this. So he meditated greatly, sitting in his chamber without food, but only taking water every five days.
3. Now on the twenty-third day, luwabi saw a revelation. And a great light appeared to him, and said I am knoliud(who was called Olofi in the tongue of the children of Odua). For he had also manifested himself to them before in different forms in their visions.
4. Now knoliud said to luwabi, these things which I shall tell you, do not tell anyone. For the time that the world shall know it is long.
5. Now know that I, knoliud, am one of the numerous lights of the Greatest Light who created the world. For all beings on earth are lights.
6. Now luwabi, the greatest Light is he who made all other lights whom you call god. Even Olorun is one of the lights of the Greatest Light.
7. Now every light has the ability to glow or get dim. For the glows of a light are the good it does and the dimness of a light are the evil it does.
8. Now some lights are seen as darkness more than the other because the evil they did are more than the goods they have done. And the people whom they did good to shall see the light part of them, but the others whom they deceived shall see the dark part of them.
9. Now I tell you this; both Olorun and Eshu are initially lights when the Greatest Light made us all. But Olorun seeks only good things for everyone while Eshu seeks to do good to only his followers and bad to others. And the light of Olorun becomes brighter and everyone sees him at light from any angle in your land, but the light of Eshu became darkness, but only his followers saw the little light part of him. And when two spiritual lights come close to each other, the greater light shall cast shadow of the lesser.
10. So are many other gods in your lands. They do bad to others and do good only to their followers.
[b]11. Now luwabi said, why do these gods demand human sacrifices? But Olorun has never demanded a sacrifice once?
12. Then knoliud said, many gods are seeking followers in the afterlife. And they seek them by all means, saying, if our followers on earth can sacrifice others who are non-worshippers, then the souls of the sacrificed ones shall come and be with us in the afterlife.
13. Now when luwabi heard this, he shed tears when he remembered how Adio, one of his faithfuls was killed by the ritualists. Then luwabi said, does it mean that Adio is now a member of the god who demanded him to be sacrificed?
14. Then knoliud said, some souls cannot resist being sacrificed to a god when they are being caught for sacrifice because they did not have spiritual destinies to fulfill on earth. But some other souls will not be usable for the ritual because they have great spiritual destinies they must fulfill for other gods on earth.
15. So I tell you, not everyone caught for sacrifice to a god can be actually used. For some shall be cast away in the end.[/b]

Mr man, I strongly advice you to stop mentioning my name in your foolishness...... since you have been call to reveal the truth, I think you should be busy compiling you own book too as Moses and Mohammed did instead of making empty noise here.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Mr man, I strongly advice you to stop mentioning my name in your foolishness...... since you have been call to reveal the truth, I think you should be busy compiling you own book too as Moses and Mohammed did instead of making empty noise here.
It's you who see my speech as empty noises. But I tell you, a single word of mine is weightier than the words of Satan your god. And the weight of it is heavy for the neck of Satan your god because LIES(YAHWEH) CANNOT BEAR THE WEIGHT OF TRUTH.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
otemanuduno:

Otem.. my dear brother otem.... while i agree that the spiritual realm is dynamic, if Yahweh and Allah(though they're the same person) were to be at war or at peace, then there should be wars and peace periodically.. it is not so.. Yahweh or Allah didn't tell these guys to start wars. religious wars are caused by people feeling their own version of God is the one and only true one and others are false... so they try to destroy others to make theirs superior. it ought not to be so..

even in Islam... love is taught. its taught across all religions.. that should be the main message.. but some religions ignore that.. i personally don't believe that the parts of the koran or bible advocating ruthless and unjust killing were ordered by God.. no.. personally i don't.. there is no original manuscript to turn to.. bro do u know that some books of the bible were actually told to the writers? plus there's the fact of misinterpretation and editing.. I'm not saying that those parts supporting rape and slavery were not there.. no... I'm saying i don't believe it was from God but rather Moses or some of the elders.. I've read many chapters like that and 90% of those things started with the words “and moses said unto the children of Israel".. just my view tho. have u seen the thread that says Jesus is the god of the old testament? i don't think God will just tell someone.. kill ... kill kill and later say love your enemies.. he doesn't change

also concerning human sacrifice.. Yahweh never condoned it... he even said burning people as a sacrifice is not something he thought of or that has come to his mind. the only case i know of human sacrifice in the bible was not even requested or accepted by Yahweh. many more things.. I'm still doing research on the enki and enil stuff
. tho i don't understand anything I'm reading there grin
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wilgrea7:

also concerning human sacrifice.. Yahweh never condoned it... he even said burning people as a sacrifice is not something he thought of or that has come to his mind. the only case i know of human sacrifice in the bible was not even requested or accepted by Yahweh. many more things.. I'm still doing research on the enki and enil stuff
. tho i don't understand anything I'm reading there grin
I would have been very surprised if you hadn't told this BIG LIE(because all Yahweh(satan) worshippers are known for this thing in common: LIE!!! IS IT THE BIBLE YAHWEH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR ANOTHER?? let's see the ACTS OF THE BIBLE YAHWEH HERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE RATING OF YOUR LIE UP HERE

Bible :
[size=16pt] 1 Samuel 15: 2,3 “When the Israelites were on their way out of Egypt, the nation of Amalek attacked them. I am the Lord All-Powerful, and now I am going to make Amalek pay!

3 “Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”
[/size]
drinking garri while I await your excuse for your god/satan the god of Muafrika2, 4evergod and Gboyee4fun for ordering that both innocent children and innocent animals should be killed grin

The passage above is the reason why I say that the thinking faculty of Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville and yourself is a little bit mature than that of the god(satan) whom you guys worship, because I'm sure that no matter the offence you guys are offended, you wouldn't have taken it too far to the extent of killing babies and animals.
Murhamid of the Neanderthal is the only soul ever who could equal the record of satan(yahweh) in violence and destruction. Yahweh ma go o(yahweh is so foolish o).

1 Like

Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
It's you who see my speech as empty noises. But I tell you, a single word of mine is weightier than the words of Satan your god. And the weight of it is heavy for the neck of Satan your god because LIES(YAHWEH) CANNOT BEAR THE WEIGHT OF TRUTH.

your words are so empty, you yourself is so empty, and I'm not stopping you from deceiving the gullible ones, when the time comes, when your time as you said comes then we will see the noisemaker, just desist from attaching my name with your foolishness... OK......lightness and darkness cannot be one even though they resemble but believed it or not the darkness will be expose....take care, I hope you desist from attaching my name to your post..ok
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2016
otemanuduno:
I would have been very surprised if you hadn't told this BIG LIE(because all Yahweh(satan) worshippers are known for this thing in common: LIE!!! IS IT THE BIBLE YAHWEH YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OR ANOTHER?? let's see the ACTS OF THE BIBLE YAHWEH HERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF THE RATING OF YOUR LIE UP HERE

drinking garri while I await your excuse for your god/satan the god of Muafrika2, 4evergod and Gboyee4fun for ordering that both innocent children and innocent animals should be killed grin

The passage above is the reason why I say that the thinking faculty of Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville and yourself is a little bit mature than that of the god(satan) whom you guys worship, because I'm sure that no matter the offence you guys are offended, you wouldn't have taken it too far to the extent of killing babies and animals.
Murhamid of the Neanderthal is the only soul ever who could equal the record of satan(yahweh) in violence and destruction. Yahweh ma go o(yahweh is so foolish o).

ok... i haven't looked into that verse.. i only concentrated on the Pentateuch.

ok... i see your point
I'll be frank with you... till today i still don't understand the killings and i don't term them justified.. especially the part of killing the women and children who probably had nothing to do with the initial assault.

so then... why should i conclude just cuz i read a story in a book... it may or may not have happened.. my own opinion tho.. maybe wen i die I'll ask God.... but till then.. i won't conclude.. also, if i were to conclude about Yahweh based on things I've seen and experienced, he doesn't seem in any way as the kind of person few minute parts of the old testament portray him to be... so which do you want me to use as a conclusion... experience or letter?
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by otemanuduno: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2016
Wilgrea7:
if i were to conclude about Yahweh based on things I've seen and experienced, he doesn't seem in any way as the kind of person few minute parts of the old testament portray him to be... so which do you want me to use as a conclusion... experience or letter?
If you have experienced good things in life and you ascribed them to yahweh(satan), then you could rank among the greatest ignoramuses of the world. Let me tell you something, good or bad things don't come to anyone from any god. It comes from NATURE and the UNIVERSE. For example, when I was still worshipping yahweh(satan), I thought that all the normal good things of waking up and having food to eat is from him. But when I stopped worshipping Yahweh the devil, the maximum number of goodness and protection followed after me naturally with many healing and greater spiritual heights. I now see what will happen to me if I take a step, and I avert them before they happen. I see into the spiritual realm more often now, which things were hid from my faces before. I receive good health now better than before and I am more than a 100k richer than I was before. Then I GOT A VISION "WHEN YOU WORSHIP A god(no matter whom the god is), you are subject to the control of that god: But when you don't worship any god, you tap into the full potential of GOD ALMIGHTY who resides in the BRAIN and not in the hearts like Yahweh, Moloch, Enlil, Allah and all other terrorist gods who are filled with terror and jealousy.
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Wilgrea7(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
If you have experienced good things in life and you ascribed them to yahweh(satan), then you could rank among the greatest ignoramuses of the world. Let me tell you something, good or bad things don't come to anyone from any god. It comes from NATURE and the UNIVERSE. For example, when I was still worshipping yahweh(satan), I thought that all the normal good things of waking up and having food to eat is from him. But when I stopped worshipping Yahweh the devil, the maximum number of goodness and protection followed after me naturally with many healing and greater spiritual heights. I now see what will happen to me if I take a step, and I avert them before they happen. I see into the spiritual realm more often now, which things were hid from my faces before. I receive good health now better than before and I am more than a 100k richer than I was before. Then I GOT A VISION "WHEN YOU WORSHIP A god(no matter whom the god is), you are subject to the control of that god: But when you don't worship any god, you tap into the full potential of GOD ALMIGHTY who resides in the BRAIN and not in the hearts like Yahweh, Moloch, Enlil, Allah and all other terrorist gods who are filled with terror and jealousy.

when i said experience, i wasn't talking about sleeping and waking up.. even the satanists do that. I'm talking of extraordinary things.. things i know are not explainable by science.. I've previously shared the story of how God saved my father from a bullet.. the bullet went through his chest yet there was no scratch on him but the holes in the shirt are evident to the testimony.. many people still don't believe cuz they didn't experience it... i have many more testimonies .. these things didn't happen in church so you can't say its a trick.

that's why i personally don't conclude on God based on what i see in a book.. like the eckankar says “you experience God first hand.. so that you can write your own bible".. they believe in experience not literature.. and so do I... i don't feel any hate when i talk to him.. i don't feel like killing.. all i feel is a love i need to show.. if Yahweh were evil, he would have told me to do otherwise. if Yahweh were filled with terror and jealousy then he would've killed me a long time ago.. cuz i sin against him a lot.. I've not seen or experienced any hatred or terror or jealousy.. i rely on experience more than letter.. I'm not an eckankar tho
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:

Innocent? Are you sure.

Would you consider yourself innocent before God? My God? Think on this, you dont have to answer. You think your life is worth sparing?
Re: The Most Befitting Sacrifice For Yahweh by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
otemanuduno:
Some offer sacrifice of praise to Yahweh, while some offer their monies. But I have discovered what is truly befitting to offer to Yahweh, the bastard son of the UNIVERSE(God Almighty).

Tabioth 66: 5- 15

5. So all the priests of Yahweh were kept apart in prisons. And Manases ordained priests of his own, to sacrifice pigs and vultures and owls and mouse to Yahweh.
6. And when Yeshua heard it, he was angry. And he said to the priests which were on the mountain of Zion, I have heard how Manases commit much abomination.
7. And he has killed many of my prophets. And he has ordained priests for himself, some who eat pigs and unclean things and sacrificed the same to me. And others did he ordain to worship Baal. And others worship Moloch.
8. And he has angered me so much. And I have determined a grave punishment upon him.
9. Now Yeshua sent Halem to him, saying, go to Manases and tell him that the lord of Yacob upon the mountain of Zion has commanded him to humble himself and do what is right.
10. So Halem did as Yeshua had said. And Manases said, who are you to challenge me in this matter? For I know why I do all these things.
11. For I have known the nature of the god whom we worship in Yacob. For he is Satan and I shall only sacrifice to him what is due.
12. And also I have heard that Moloch is a god who is happy at fire. So shall I render fire to him too. And Baalim also shall I render what is due to him.
13. Then Halem said, how shall you worship many gods? For only Yahweh is true and the other gods are not real. Then Manases said, the prophets of Baal also said to me that only Baal is real. And the prophets of Moloch said to me that only Moloch is real.
14. So I went and read in the books of history and I knew the person of each god. And I determined to sacrifice to each god according to the evil of their hands.
[size=15pt]15. And I have determined that pigs and vultures and mice and all unclean things are the true sacrifices befitting Yahweh, because all these creatures are even holier than he.[/size]

So Gboyee4fun, Jacksonville, Wilgrea7, 4evergod, Muafrika2, Analice107, Blueagent, Kingebukasblog, Winner01, if you have pigs, frogs, maggots, vulture and stuffs like that, you can offer them to Yahweh as Manases did according to the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH. Sincerely the efforts of Yahweh deserves those 'unclean' things. Call me when you are ready to sacrifice all those stuffs to your god.

https://www.nairaland.com/3461069/evil-forests-destroyed-aboh-mbaise

so who is winning? Bingo? Riverdry? When you post trash it turns around to bite you.

Ote!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Two Months Physical And Spiritual Battle With Witches And Demons / BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK / Pan Is The Pedophile God Of The New World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.